USP Labs OxyElite Pro - Log

Drumplayer936

Awards
I will be writing a log on my progress while using OxyElite Pro by USP Labs. In this log I will answer any questions that anyone has for me, and would also like other people currently using the product to share their experiences. Today is my first day using this product, and I will try to write every 1-2 days.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Today is my first day on this product, I am a college kid trying to lose about 15 pounds. I have used a couple fat burners before with no results. I'd just like to start by saying that the appearance of this product is very well done, professional looking, and the pills are very small and easy to swallow. I took one pill this morning at 11:00 a.m., and another one at 3:00 p.m. The first dose I noticed a small reduction in my appetite. Within 30 minutes of the first dose, I was in a great mood. My whole body just felt great. I had a good sustained energy for a few hours, and no jitters. My second dose gave me similar effects. I went to the gym, and noticed a good amount of energy. I was sweating more at the gym than I usually do. Im not sure if its just in my head, but I'll see what happens tommorow. At the moment, almost 7 hours after my second dose, I still feel very warm and energetic. Im sweating just sitting here, which is very unusual. My weight today was 199.2, with 20.7% body fat. I'll post again tommorow.

goracer

Awards
ok, will share mine since you asked:
My 1st day yesterday I took 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternnon. I did not workout. I had a euphoric feeling and little apetite. After the 2nd dose, I had to wiz avery few min. I did not feel extra heat, sweat or energy but I felt good and not tired. I did feel cold after it wore off and I was insanely hungry.
Today my 2nd day I took 2 pre cardio. I only lasted 45 min, no extra endurance. I had a hard time sleeping last night. Powerfull would be a good counter agent for bed. I had to force feed 1/2 a hamburger then the other half an hour later. Only took 1 more an hour afterwards. Effects wore off about an hour ago. Had dinner and was suprised I had a hard time finishing a small meal. I lost 2.5lbs but i'm sure it was water from all the wizzing since my body fat is the same.

Drumplayer936

Awards
First, I would like to ask why you took 4 pills the first day? I did experience a few similar things. My appetite was pretty well surpressed, and it did keep me up until about 3 in the morning, still going strong with energy. When I finally went to bed, I fell right asleep. Today is day 2, and so far I have taken two pills, 1 at 10:30 a.m. and 1 at 1:00 p.m. I will post tonight with how my day went, and my weight/body fat/body water% (I have a body composition scale which is fairly accurate, but is not perfect)

goracer

Awards
I took two 1st thing in the morning and did not have the effects everyone mentioned. It took another two to see what my tolerance was. It's not like I double dosed, just one more then recomended. I have an Omniron which is really an estimated fat %. Today I felt the symptoms but nothing like all the reviews mentioned. I felt a slight warmth sitting at the computer and noticed my back felt slightly sweaty. I do not feel tired, I do feel good but not hyper or extra energy. I was only able to sleep 4hrs last night. I watched a movie at 4am, had a protein drink then took a nap at 6. I will try meletonin tonight but I get resistant to it if I use it alot.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Ok. I felt similar effects today, a little warmer and sweatier than usual. Not a huge difference in warmth or sweat, but I still feel a decent boost in energy/mood. I took three pills today, one at 10:30 a.m., one at 1:00 p.m., and one at 3:30 p.m. My energy was constant, and my sweating was slightly raised... until I went to the gym. I did legs today and I was dripping in sweat. When I do legs I normally sweat a little bit, but today it was intense. I think that it is important to hit the gym, as during and after the gym the heat and sweating is definately increased. Physical activity must help it all flow through the body. My readings yesterday: 199.2 pounds, 20.7% Body Fat, 56.6% Body Water. My readings today: 199.2 pounds, 20.4% Body Fat, 56.9% Body Water. About the same, not that I would expect results in one day, but I am trying to keep my body water about constant. Will post again tommorow.

goracer

Awards
Weight fluctuates, so it's not a reliable measurement although I cam keeping track of it in my log. At first I was like damn i'll reach my goal in two weeks and be ripped in four. I think the first few days were a jump start and it's leveled off. So I should reach my goal in four weeks. The funny thing is my goal is 20% and you were already there. I'm a bit older then you and lost the eight pack along time ago.

Drumplayer936

Awards
I think I'm having about the same results. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I'll catch you up. Started March 3rd at 199.2 Body Weight, 56.6% Body Water , 20.7% BF. March 4th 199.2 Body Weight, 56.9% Body Water, 20.4% Body Fat. March 6th 199.8 Body Weight, 56.6% Body Water, 20.7% Body Fat. March 7th 199.4, 55.7% Body Water, 22.0% Body Fat. (March 7th I weighed myself at about 1:30 in the morning, so it's not as accurate) As you can see, I have not seen any results in body composition. It fluctuates a small amount every day which is normal for me. I have experienced times where I am much warmer than usual, and I do sweat more when I work out. So I'm not sure why I haven't seen any results. My theory is that because this product has done such a great job of surpressing my appetite, I think that I might not be eating enough and slowing down my metabolism. Let me know what you think/how you're doing.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Oh, and I also had that experience. The first few days seemed like this product was very powerful and the real deal. Now I'm thinking it may not live up to all the hype, but I'm going to try to consume more protein, and more calories, and see if that helps.

goracer

Awards
Hmm, not sure why your fat % fluctuated. I am using an Omron HBF-306. It doesn't show water %. I think the closer we get to the magical single digits the harder it is. I think that's where you are at. This weekend I only took the 2 in the morning. I think I ate too much today. Bought a chocolate from a school girl at the door and ate a small pizza which I know I wouldn't have done if i'd been on the 3rd pill. I am thinking of replacing one of my meals with a protein shake. Even though it does suppress appetite, I have been trying to eat every 3 or 4 hours. I did have hamburgers during the week but made up for it with spinach salad for dinner. I tried to record what I ate but I keep forgetting at the end of the night. Anyhow, here is what I have so far...

Tue 200.0lbs 21.50% 28.50% |26.50%| 29.50% 2+2 none
Wed 197.5lbs 21.40% 28.40% |26.20%| 29.40% 2+1 45 cardio
Thu 198.5lbs 21.10% 28.70% |26.10%| 29.30% 2+1 none
Fri 199.5lbs 20.80% 28.70% |25.30%| 29.30% 2+1 45 cardio
Sat 199.0lbs 20.90% 28.70% |25.50%| 29.30% 2+0 15C+15W
Sun 198.0lbs 20.30% 28.70% |24.80%| 29.30% 2+0 none

Day, weight, athlete mode & BMI, regular mode & BMI, # of OEP's, cardio & weights.

I was going to do without on the weekend but with no cortisol blocker and too much stress I will keep 3/day for the eight weeks.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm having about the same results. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I'll catch you up. Started March 3rd at 199.2 Body Weight, 56.6% Body Water , 20.7% BF. March 4th 199.2 Body Weight, 56.9% Body Water, 20.4% Body Fat. March 6th 199.8 Body Weight, 56.6% Body Water, 20.7% Body Fat. March 7th 199.4, 55.7% Body Water, 22.0% Body Fat. (March 7th I weighed myself at about 1:30 in the morning, so it's not as accurate) As you can see, I have not seen any results in body composition. It fluctuates a small amount every day which is normal for me. I have experienced times where I am much warmer than usual, and I do sweat more when I work out. So I'm not sure why I haven't seen any results. My theory is that because this product has done such a great job of surpressing my appetite, I think that I might not be eating enough and slowing down my metabolism. Let me know what you think/how you're doing.
Four days is a very short time to see any results. Give it at least a week and a half to two weeks. Also, are you eating a strict diet? OEP is not a miracle pill where you can just eat like normal but lose the fat.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Hmm, not sure why your fat % fluctuated. I am using an Omron HBF-306. It doesn't show water %. I think the closer we get to the magical single digits the harder it is. I think that's where you are at. This weekend I only took the 2 in the morning. I think I ate too much today. Bought a chocolate from a school girl at the door and ate a small pizza which I know I wouldn't have done if i'd been on the 3rd pill. I am thinking of replacing one of my meals with a protein shake. Even though it does suppress appetite, I have been trying to eat every 3 or 4 hours. I did have hamburgers during the week but made up for it with spinach salad for dinner. I tried to record what I ate but I keep forgetting at the end of the night. Anyhow, here is what I have so far...

Tue 200.0lbs 21.50% 28.50% |26.50%| 29.50% 2+2 none
Wed 197.5lbs 21.40% 28.40% |26.20%| 29.40% 2+1 45 cardio
Thu 198.5lbs 21.10% 28.70% |26.10%| 29.30% 2+1 none
Fri 199.5lbs 20.80% 28.70% |25.30%| 29.30% 2+1 45 cardio
Sat 199.0lbs 20.90% 28.70% |25.50%| 29.30% 2+0 15C+15W
Sun 198.0lbs 20.30% 28.70% |24.80%| 29.30% 2+0 none

Day, weight, athlete mode & BMI, regular mode & BMI, # of OEP's, cardio & weights.

I was going to do without on the weekend but with no cortisol blocker and too much stress I will keep 3/day for the eight weeks.
Seems like your weight is about steady and your Body Fat% is slowly decreasing which is a good sign. My readings for today - 198 pounds - 19.7% Body Fat - 57.4% water. I upped my protein and calorie intake, I think this may be helping. This is the first sign of a good trend in body weight, and body fat % and I hope it continues this way. This is my 6th day on OEP, and I think it may just take a week to start working. I'm going to continue to work out and eat better.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Four days is a very short time to see any results. Give it at least a week and a half to two weeks. Also, are you eating a strict diet? OEP is not a miracle pill where you can just eat like normal but lose the fat.
I agree with you, and I would never expect to see great results in only a few days. I think I just got my hopes up because of all the reviews that I read where people were talking about "losing 5 pounds in 5 days" and "10 pounds in the first 2 weeks." I will continue to use the product and hopefully it will begin to work more. In answer to my diet, it is not a "strict" diet, but I am trying to eat healthier than I normally do. I have been eating more meat, and protein and staying away from junk food. But as a college student, my diet is not quite strict. Thanks for your feedback guys, and please keep writing back. Also, I thought you may find it interesting that I had a cup of green tea yesterday, and it seemed to work in synergy with the OEP. My energy increased, and so did my body temperature. From now on I'm going to try to drink a cup of green tea every day in addition to my 3 OEP pills.

goracer

Awards
Yerba Mate is the best tea but hard to get. Unfortunately to make tea taste good, they add sugar and honey which offsets the benefits. Check the calories and sugar content, as well as how many servings per can. If you are striving for magical single digit, you may need to stick with water. What you can do in some food places is they have non sweetened tea in a seperate dispenser then the soda, fill most of the cup with that the add just enough sweetened tea or lemenade to make it drinkable. Now you have light tea.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Yerba Mate is the best tea but hard to get. Unfortunately to make tea taste good, they add sugar and honey which offsets the benefits. Check the calories and sugar content, as well as how many servings per can. If you are striving for magical single digit, you may need to stick with water. What you can do in some food places is they have non sweetened tea in a seperate dispenser then the soda, fill most of the cup with that the add just enough sweetened tea or lemenade to make it drinkable. Now you have light tea.
I drink actual hot green tea bags. I boil water and put an organic green tea bag in it, and do not add any sugar, milk, etc.

goracer

Awards
I drink actual hot green tea bags. I boil water and put an organic green tea bag in it, and do not add any sugar, milk, etc.
Oh ok, if you can handle that then when you run out get Yerba Mate instead. I tried it warm and plain but it was too bland for me and I gave the bags away. Search for it on Amazon. It's sold by different company's.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Oh ok, if you can handle that then when you run out get Yerba Mate instead. I tried it warm and plain but it was too bland for me and I gave the bags away. Search for it on Amazon. It's sold by different company's.
Yeah, it doesn't bother me at all, I actually kind of like it. And thanks for the advice, I'll see if I can find some. Whats your status on OEP for today?

Drumplayer936

Awards
My weigh in today - 197 pounds. 20.2% Body Fat. 57% Body Water.

goracer

Awards
I had a slight set back. I believe it was from food. I don't think I can use combat late at night either but it does work well as a meal replacement. I mixed my fruit punch jacked with my cytocell cause I didn't like the flavor then realized that was a mistake as now I can't drink it at night. I was up after a few hours again last night. I would go down to two pills but spring break bikini's are around the corner.

Mon 198.0lbs 20.30% 28.70% |24.30%| 29.30% 2+1 none
Tue 199.0lbs 20.40% 28.70% |25.00%| 29.30% 2+1 45 cardio
Wed 199.0lbs 19.80% 28.70% |24.20%| 29.30% 2+1 45 cardio

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hi, my first post on the forum, I live in united kingdom and just eagerly awaiting my first parcel of OEP to arrive. I'm 5'10" and 198lbs, will put up other stats when it arrives and I start the cycle. Have been using cycles of animal cuts so intrigued to see what this delivers, also have Animal Test on order (as well as other components of my regular suppliment addiction, maximuscle cyclone, animal pump & stak, Met-rx efa and cla). Will happily post my experience on here, we'll get a global view!

Drumplayer936

Awards
I had a slight set back. I believe it was from food. I don't think I can use combat late at night either but it does work well as a meal replacement. I mixed my fruit punch jacked with my cytocell cause I didn't like the flavor then realized that was a mistake as now I can't drink it at night. I was up after a few hours again last night. I would go down to two pills but spring break bikini's are around the corner.

Mon 198.0lbs 20.30% 28.70% |24.30%| 29.30% 2+1 none
Tue 199.0lbs 20.40% 28.70% |25.00%| 29.30% 2+1 45 cardio
Wed 199.0lbs 19.80% 28.70% |24.20%| 29.30% 2+1 45 cardio
Oh man. Well I hope you can get all of that worked out, I haven't seen much change in anything really. I've taken 3 pills today and considering trying a fourth. I've still been getting much warmer than usual, and my appetite is pretty small. My weigh in today - 198.6 pounds. 20.6% body fat. 56.7% body water.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Hi, my first post on the forum, I live in united kingdom and just eagerly awaiting my first parcel of OEP to arrive. I'm 5'10" and 198lbs, will put up other stats when it arrives and I start the cycle. Have been using cycles of animal cuts so intrigued to see what this delivers, also have Animal Test on order (as well as other components of my regular suppliment addiction, maximuscle cyclone, animal pump & stak, Met-rx efa and cla). Will happily post my experience on here, we'll get a global view!
Hey man. Glad to have your input, and eager to see how OEP works for you. How did you like the animal cuts?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Liked Animal Cuts, and felt the difference, but then hit a plateau around 207lbs (started around 240lbs this time last year) and christmas loomed, so I literally finished my cycle in mid-december and haven't really taken anything since. Have continued martial arts training, upped my cardio and been eating high protein, low carb, low fat and have managed to start shifting the needle. Figured it might be time to change up my fat burner and then did a little research over the past week on a few different forums (but only signed up for this one!) and ordered OEP and Test.

I think Cuts was good (and better than some others I tried) but I found that I didn't see any real improvement unless I stacked it, which is fine, but I think everyone's body and chemical makeup is different and perhaps changing things up once in a while keeps the body guessing.

I've taken a note of what a lot of people have said, so i'm going to try and eat really clean (well as much as I can when you have a family) and keep the focus, and i'll be happy with consistent changes over a period of time rather than mass changes in a very short time - I'm hoping that OEP will act as a catalyst for change when combined with good eating and focused training.

thanks for the warm welcome!

Drumplayer936

Awards
No problem glad to have you. You lost 33 pounds? Congratulations!! All of that weight loss was while on animal cuts? And what did you stack it with? I will be posting todays measurements (day 8) tonight.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
well actually about 42lbs now and BF drop of around 8%, now 197.6lbs and 22.2% BF, started for about 6 mths on Maximuscle Thermobol, then switched to Animal Cuts, then stacked Cuts, with Pump, Nitro, Stack, flex and Pak.... sooo many pills per day, going out for the day was a major event! Now cutting back to Test,Stak,Pump and OEP along with Cyclone (don't know if you get maximuscle products on other side of pond, but it's a protein powder all in one muscle builder)

i might try and load some pics, but i'm hardly cut but happy with progress to date, just want more now. Jeans size has dropped from 40" to 32"

Drumplayer936

Awards
wow. sounds great man. I'm very happy for you. Of all of the cutting products that you've taken which do you like the most?
Measurements for today - 198.6 pounds. 20.5% Body Fat. 56.8% Body Water.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I think do far, cuts BUT i'm very encouraged about OEP!

Package arrived Friday, so started yesterday, will download stats from the scales and post them later, starting point was approx 195lbs, 22% BF, took 3 OEP at 5 hr intervals along with the rest of my new stack and protein shakes, weigh in today 194lbs, 21.8% BF - exercise yesterday - 7 mile fast walk with 15lb backpack (walk to training and back) then 1.5hrs martial arts training, 30 min core ercercises and some stretching.

Initial view, what a rush loads of energy without being jittery, possible felt a little manic at times, sleep last night was restless, but bearable

Think to have full benefit need to try and fit my gym sessions back in, in addition to TKD training, which with job and family, I do find hard to do - but needs must!

Will try and post full stats later, I have my complete history from about August last year, but have lost my complete stats prior due to a computer failure, which I'm bummed about.

Mother's day here in the UK, so no training for me today :-(

take it easy guys!

Drumplayer936

Awards
Hey man, sounds like you're off to a great start. Hope you had a good mothers day. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days guys. Unfortunately, I injured my shoulder last week. Because of this, I was unable to work out at all last week (other than one leg day) weight and all that seems to have stayed about the same. After this, on friday I came home from school, and because I haven't slept at all at school (college) I have been sleeping alot since I've come home. My shoulder was better today, and tommorow I will be returning to the gym (wish me luck) So this was a minor setback as I'm sure the product does not work without exercise. I haven't felt its full effects in a few days. Glad to hear your OEP has arrived gwls. And I wish you luck, keep me posted.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I have to log a few more posts before I can share any pics, so will do so when I have them!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, sounds like you're off to a great start. Hope you had a good mothers day. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days guys. Unfortunately, I injured my shoulder last week. Because of this, I was unable to work out at all last week (other than one leg day) weight and all that seems to have stayed about the same. After this, on friday I came home from school, and because I haven't slept at all at school (college) I have been sleeping alot since I've come home. My shoulder was better today, and tommorow I will be returning to the gym (wish me luck) So this was a minor setback as I'm sure the product does not work without exercise. I haven't felt its full effects in a few days. Glad to hear your OEP has arrived gwls. And I wish you luck, keep me posted.
Hope your injury heals quick, can't wait to finish work and get to training tonight!!!

Drumplayer936

Awards
Sounds good. I am going to the gym in a little while for the first time in a while. Testing out my shoulder. I will post my weigh in tonight.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Hey, weigh-in today - 197 pounds. 20.7% Body Fat. 56.6% Body Water.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Ok so following my initial view on the product, things continue to look good and I don't know if it's just that I am more focused because I am taking on the product or because of the product, the so-called "placebo" effect if you know what I mean... However here's how I see

Pro's
1. Reduced Appeteite
2. Increased energy
3. Definitely more sweating during activity (but not when at rest)
4. Definitely seeing movement on the scales
5. Increased Focus

Con's
1. Disturbed sleep pattern
2. Increased hunger as the effect of the pill wears off!

It's only be a few days, but in spite of the disturbed sleep, I'm not that tired because I have all this energy to burn, i'm not kidding and obviously i'm not, but do feel like I could tackle just about anything right now, work and training.

Will keep everyone up to date, haven't enough protein today and not hungry so will now wait until bedtime before tackling another shake - below my progress according to the Mi Body scales

Date Vis Fat BMR Lbs BF% BMI Muscle % Body Water %
11/08/09 14 1998 204.8 23.6 29.3 39.2 55.9
24/08/09 14 1984 202.6 23.3 29 39.3 56.1
15/09/09 14 1962 199.0 22.4 28.5 39.5 56.8
23/09/09 14 1963 199.2 22.6 28.5 39.6 56.7
29/09/09 13 1971 200.6 22.8 28.7 39.5 56.5
13/10/09 14 1960 198.8 22.5 28.5 39.6 56.7
27/10/09 14 1960 198.8 22.4 28.5 39.6 56.8
27/10/09 14 1960 198.8 22.5 28.5 39.6 56.7
12/11/09 14 1960 198.8 22.4 28.5 39.6 56.8
20/11/09 14 1959 198.6 22.5 28.4 39.6 56.7
21/11/09 14 1956 198.2 22.4 28.4 39.6 56.8
22/11/09 13 1974 201.0 22.8 28.8 39.5 56.5
19/12/09 14 1955 198.0 22.1 28.3 39.6 57.0
14/02/10 14 1952 197.6 22.2 28.3 39.7 56.9
08/03/10 14 1954 197.8 22.6 28.3 39.7 56.7
13/03/10 13 1938 195.4 22.0 28.0 39.8 57.1
14/03/10 13 1933 194.4 21.8 27.8 39.9 57.2
16/03/10 13 1921 192.4 21.3 27.6 40.1 57.6

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, things a little manic at work but here's a quick update.

since my last post on pros and cons, I have found that the "hunger" con, is easily mitigated... you guessed it just eat! whatever I would say is that I don't have to eat much to keep it under control, a protein bar, some nuts or one of my regular meals does it. It's like I'm ravenous one minute and easily full the next, the worst time is first thing in the morning and as i'm not great on eating breakfast beyond my protein shakes, i'm seriously going to have to get more organised about food. I will try to sort this out over the weekend.

The disturbed sleep I initially experienced is getting better, but still not right, can't seem to manage more than 5hrs at the moment, so might change my dosing protocol and see if it makes a difference. Currently i'm taking my last OEP around 17h30, might pull it back an hour and see what happens. Although i am wondering now that I am almost a week in whether or not i could up to 2 in AM and see how it goes?

Following my initial drop of pounds as above, I seem to have gained a pound, but muscle mass and fat seem constant, so maybe water... will have to pull the data again and check, but i'm not overly concered as the mirror seems to suggest i'm leaner and even the missus made a comment this morning (this is a big deal since she hasn't said anything in the last 12mths and i've lost 45lbs) so something is definitely cooking!

Might look at some different supps next, going to be watching the "Pink Magic" logs with interest and already have an idea on perhaps adding DCP to my vits, but i'm going to carry on reading and researching for now.

G

Drumplayer936

Awards

since my last post on pros and cons, I have found that the "hunger" con, is easily mitigated... you guessed it just eat! whatever I would say is that I don't have to eat much to keep it under control, a protein bar, some nuts or one of my regular meals does it. It's like I'm ravenous one minute and easily full the next, the worst time is first thing in the morning and as i'm not great on eating breakfast beyond my protein shakes, i'm seriously going to have to get more organised about food. I will try to sort this out over the weekend.

The disturbed sleep I initially experienced is getting better, but still not right, can't seem to manage more than 5hrs at the moment, so might change my dosing protocol and see if it makes a difference. Currently i'm taking my last OEP around 17h30, might pull it back an hour and see what happens. Although i am wondering now that I am almost a week in whether or not i could up to 2 in AM and see how it goes?

Following my initial drop of pounds as above, I seem to have gained a pound, but muscle mass and fat seem constant, so maybe water... will have to pull the data again and check, but i'm not overly concered as the mirror seems to suggest i'm leaner and even the missus made a comment this morning (this is a big deal since she hasn't said anything in the last 12mths and i've lost 45lbs) so something is definitely cooking!

Might look at some different supps next, going to be watching the "Pink Magic" logs with interest and already have an idea on perhaps adding DCP to my vits, but i'm going to carry on reading and researching for now.

G
Hey,

I'd say that upping your dose to 2 in the A.M. should be fine, I did that on day 2 and I was ok, depending on your tolerance of course. I'm not sure when you take your first dose, but I try to take my second dose by 15:00,... So I'd say you're probably taking that second dose a little late. If you try and take it a few hours earlier you should be able to fall asleep a few hours earlier. I also am extremely hungry when I wake up, but easily fixed. Even when I am starving it doesn't take too much food to fill me. Glad to hear that you look better. I'm not sure exactly what my status is on weight, but I feel good and am still experiencing raised body temperature, although it is not all the time.

My update.. Sorry I haven't been posting too much. I'm home on break and not doing much other than sleeping. I'll be back on schedule on Sunday, and posting regularly again. I wish you both luck, keep me updated.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

G
You certainly can increase your dose to two capsules in the morning (on an empty stomach), if you think you need to. Keep an eye on your tolerance, though! Usually, the second dose should be about six hours after the first (again, on an emty stomach, about 30 minutes before a meal). If your second dose interfers with your sleep patterns, consider taking it earlier, say about 1600hrs.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SM, I have upped AM dose to 2, don't seem to have any adverse sides and now taking 2nd dose of 1 around 6hrs later, which is normally mid afternoon. Sleep pattern better but not perfect, but got 6hrs last night which is normalish for me and only woke up once during the night.

Had a fairly intense martial arts workout last night, sweated bullets and decided to weigh myself afterwards.... see below simply astonishing difference between morning weigh in and after work out weigh in. You can see I gained overnight but this morning's score on the door still lower than yesterday. I have changed diet slightly over past two days, so i'll be interested to see what tomorrow's scores look like!

(Date, weight, BF%, BMI, Muscle Mass %)
Wednesday 17 March 2010 193.8 lbs 21.6 % 27.7 40.0 %
Thursday 18 March 2010 193.6 lbs 21.4 % 27.7 40.0 %
Friday 19 March 2010 193.2 lbs 21.4 % 27.6 40.1 %
Saturday 20 March 2010 193.2 lbs 21.3% 27.6 40.1 %
Monday 22 March 2010 (am) 193.2 lbs 21.2 % 27.6 40.1 %
Monday 22 March 2010 (pm) 190.4 lbs 20.8 % 27.3 40.3 %
Tuesday 23 March 2010 191.8 lbs 20.9 % 27.5 40.1 %

goracer

Awards
Tue 200.0lbs 20.30% 28.70% |24.80%| 29.30% 2+1 n/a
Wed 199.5lbs 20.10% 28.70% |24.30%| 29.30% 3+0 60 cardio
Thur 200.5lbs 19.90% 28.70% |23.70%| 29.30% 0.00% none
Fri 201.0lbs 19.20% 28.70% |23.70%| 29.30% 3+0 60 cardio
Sat 200.0lbs 20.40% 28.70% |24.70%| 29.30% 2+1 none
Sun N/A... 20.30% 28.70% |24.80%| 29.30% 0.00% none
Mon 198.5lbs 21.00% 28.70% |25.80%| 29.30% 3+0 75min
Tue 197.0lbs 20.00% 28.70% |24.40%| 29.30% 3+0 90min

75 min cardio seems to be best for me as 90 min feels like it's stealing my protein stores. I am changing my routine to 5 day cardio, 1 day weights, 1 day rest. I need to step it up as the bikin's are already hitting the beaches. I'm not sure if i'm benefiting for the 3rd in the morning but taking it 6hrs later makes me crash when it wares off.

Scotirish88

Awards
I am taking the same stuff. i started about 6 days ago. So far I like the results I am getting. I have lost about 7lbs probably a mix of water fat and muscle but that is ok with me for now.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Hey Everyone,
Just my update, sorry i haven't posted in a while. Here are my weigh-ins since i started back up in the gym.
24-Mar 198.2 BodyWeight. 20.9% Body Fat. 56.5% Body Water.
25-Mar 199.8 19.7% 57.4% Body Water.
26-Mar 197.6 20.5% 56.8%
27-Mar 198.4 20.7% 56.6%
28-Mar 198.8 18.7% 58.2% < (A half hour ago)

Still a good amount of energy, and it surpresses my appetite pretty well. Still sweating more in the gym. It doesn't seem to effect my weight so much as body fat. Although I haven't really lost any weight, I definately look a little more toned. My readings show some positive progress in my Body Fat, and I'm still making gains in muscle.

Drumplayer936

Awards
Hey, Todays update. Along with the last week of muscle mass, which I will now begin posting.

BW BF% BW% Muscle Mass
29-Mar 197.6 18.9% 58.1% 152.6 pounds
30-Mar 199.8 18.4% 58.5% 155 pounds
Past Muscle Mass
24-Mar 149.2 pounds
25-Mar 152.6 pounds
26-Mar 149.4 pounds
27-Mar 149.4 pounds
28-Mar 153.6 pounds

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone,
Just my update, sorry i haven't posted in a while. Here are my weigh-ins since i started back up in the gym
28-Mar 198.8 18.7% 58.2% < (A half hour ago)

Still a good amount of energy, and it surpresses my appetite pretty well. Still sweating more in the gym. It doesn't seem to effect my weight so much as body fat. Although I haven't really lost any weight, I definately look a little more toned. My readings show some positive progress in my Body Fat, and I'm still making gains in muscle.
wow impressive body fat drop drum, mine seems to be less and not much progress in past week, will weigh in tomorrow and post in progress... Still hovering between 190 and 192, just north of 20% and 40% muscle

guyapprentice

Awards
looking forward to receiving my oep tomorrow, hope to see the same progress as you guys!

goracer

Awards
My body seems to be fighting me. I may have to go back to 2+1 instead of 3 and stick with spinach salad for dinner. I wish I didn't buy 5lbs of combat. Allmax is so easy to drink. MS Office 2010 keeps changing my spread sheet to read only and loosing my data but here's what I have...

Day lbs bf% bmi pills cardio
Thur |196.5| |25.5| 29.3 3 60
Fri 195.5 25.4 29.3 2+1 none
Sat 0 none
Sun 195 25.5 29.3 3 45
Mon 195 24.6 29.3 3 60
Tue 193.5 25.2 29.3
Wed
Thu
Fri 196 24.6 29.3 2+1 60
Sat 1+ 0
Sun 0 0
Mon |194| |26.3| 29.3 3 60

Drumplayer936

Awards
My body seems to be fighting me. I may have to go back to 2+1 instead of 3 and stick with spinach salad for dinner. I wish I didn't buy 5lbs of combat. Allmax is so easy to drink. MS Office 2010 keeps changing my spread sheet to read only and loosing my data but here's what I have...

Day lbs bf% bmi pills cardio
Thur |196.5| |25.5| 29.3 3 60
Fri 195.5 25.4 29.3 2+1 none
Sat 0 none
Sun 195 25.5 29.3 3 45
Mon 195 24.6 29.3 3 60
Tue 193.5 25.2 29.3
Wed
Thu
Fri 196 24.6 29.3 2+1 60
Sat 1+ 0
Sun 0 0
Mon |194| |26.3| 29.3 3 60
Your progress seems to be about the same as mine. It trends towards positive, but not at a rate fast enough for me to say that it's definately the OEP. I have seen a slight increase in definition. I have been adding some muscle while losing fat. My weight has been dipping up and down but has not significantly changed. I'm almost done with my bottle, and have only been taking 1 or 2 a day as i wean off of it. I have to admit that I definately did not do enough cardio for this cut, but I have been going to the gym 6 days a week for 1.5 - 2 hours and putting in the work. Overall I'd say that this product was a 6 out of 10. I did lose some fat, and it did do a great job of increasing sweat, reducing appetite, and cutting fat while I built muscle. I would say that this product could be helpful while cutting, but is definately not an amazing product. Maybe it would work better stacked with another product. I'd say maybe I would you this product again for its help in decreasing body fat. But I would like to find a product that works better. I would love any suggestions, and in defense of USP Labs, I am currently using their "Jack3d" supplement and love it. In my opinion, it is by far the best pre-workout supplement I have ever used. I absolutely love it. 9.5 out of 10. Just wish I didn't need 2-2.5 scoops for a great effect.

Drumplayer936

Awards
As for my results, here are my recent results (missing some days) and I will post results one more time when i am done with the bottle. I'd love to hear all of your progress as it may inspire me to do another cycle this summer.
1-Apr 198.2 pnds. 19.6% bf. 57.5% bw. 151.6 pnds muscle.
10-Apr 200.6 pnds. 19.2% bf. 57.8%bw. 154 pnds muscle.

goracer

Awards
I think it takes the 2nd bottle and 6 weeks for "noticeable" results. The part that has me worried is the fat % looks like it's going up as the lbs go down and muscle is extremely hard earned. That is the reason i've also been tracking in athlete mode since I didn't know when to switch over but that shows the same thing. I do have a flat stomach instead of a pregnant looking one but the sides (love handles) are freeking glued on and will be the last to go. Once those are gone it will be a real sacrifice to get the 6 pack back. I had an 8 pack all my ten age years and always wore a 1/2 shirt since I didn't have the arms and chest. Just a few hundred situps and 10 or 20 miles a day on the bmx bike which was nothing back then. Anyhow, we all know it's a slow process and our body wants to retain the shape it was last in. So since I was over weight it is fighting me. I think it takes the 1st bottle to get over that hump. I should have and wish I would have kept arm, chest and waist measurements! :(

Day one March:
Thur |196.5| 20.8 28.7 |25.5| 29.3 3 60

Week 6 April:
Tue |192.5| 22.2 28.7 |27.0| 29.3 2+1 60
Wed |191.5|22.2 28.7 |27.1| 29.3 2+0 60