STACK about to start

at1010

Awards
  • Established
PRIME,RECREATE,JACKED,ZMA, CREATINE MONO, FISHOIL, and LOTS of protein....Will keep you updated on results. Can some one tell me how they think i should dose this?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Prime - Two with three of your meals each day

Recreate - 1-2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal and 1-2 capsules 30 minutes preworkout, doses should be spread six to eight hours apart

Jack3d - 30 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
On workout days you also want to take three prime pre-workout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really don't see why no one has recommended the 69 dosing protocol; it really is an almost fool proof way to get results. Also, Prime pwo is not the best dosing scheme because it is more bio-available with food; or so I remember the more learned reps telling me. Also, if you are taking Jack3d you may just need to add an extra few grams of CM to it, there is a healthy dose in 2-3 scoops so no need to add a full extra serving (unless you don't care about water bloat). Lastly, if you are taking Recreate with this stack I assume you are cutting or at least focusing on recomp. If you are that is a great stack but watch your diet closely so as to take full advantage of Prime's recomping effects along with Recreates fat burning properties.

If I was you list all of your dosing plans and then it can be set up properly before you start to maximize results being that you have an expensive one and don't want any waste.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well thats what i am looking for i am looking for some one to suggeest the best dosing possible for me. As far as time of day goes and amount to take

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well thats what i am looking for i am looking for some one to suggeest the best dosing possible for me. As far as time of day goes and amount to take
All these suggestions are based off of a 5-6 meal a day scheme, adjust it for whatever works best for you meal wise.

2 Recreate - First thing in AM/2 before PM workout or between lunch/dinner
3 Prime - first meal/third meal/fifth meal (9 total on workout days or 5 days a week, then 6 on non-workout days or 2 per meal)
Jack3d - 1 to 3 scoops pwo, be careful with the Recreate around this if taken after 5 PM, you will be up late. Start with 1 scoop, then work up as tolerance is assessed.
Creatine - Add 3 to 5 grams for Jack3d
ZMA - per bottle (I don't take it but think it should be pre-bed)
Fish Oil - 3 to 10 pills per day, I take with my meals and evenly dose. I am sure that 2 with each Prime dose will be sufficient.

I think the rest is easy enough, multi-v in morning, protein as needed to get your macros right. Don't rely on whey as a sole protein source, whole food is always better for you so I suggest whey around your workout and no more unless you are in serious need of a meal and it is all you have.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well i am in college to in order to eat healthy some times i need to use a shake.
i wake up have a big shake, go to two hours of class, eat lunch, have an hour class, get a shake, then i have my last class, i come home normally have a protein bar and relax, then around 430 i hit the gym... i will be taking jacked3d and my last recreate b4 430 everyday.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i am in college to in order to eat healthy some times i need to use a shake.
i wake up have a big shake, go to two hours of class, eat lunch, have an hour class, get a shake, then i have my last class, i come home normally have a protein bar and relax, then around 430 i hit the gym... i will be taking jacked3d and my last recreate b4 430 everyday.
Just make sure you getting a good amount of greens/fibrous carbs in your diet. It is not hard to make a quick salad or grab one at the dining hall if you have access to one. Also, try to add some complex carbs around your workout, pre and post.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ya man thanks for the advice, i will deff try and add some more carbs and clean protein.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok so i am starting prime and recreate stack this monday and i am planning on taking recreate in the AM and my first dose of prime with my morning shake. I will then take prime with another shake and then before i workout. I will take recrete with the prime before i workout. Is this right?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
ok so i am starting prime and recreate stack this monday and i am planning on taking recreate in the AM and my first dose of prime with my morning shake. I will then take prime with another shake and then before i workout. I will take recrete with the prime before i workout. Is this right?
I would take the Prime with real food meals, not shakes. Recreate and Prime 30 minutes pre workout on an empty stomach is fine.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok i dont know if i can take my first dosage with real food. Maybe cereal and a shake. I will take 3 prime with every meal on workout days. And 2 with every meal on non workout days. When doing this how should i take Recreate.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
For Recreate, if you train in the evening then take two 30 minutes before breakfast and two 30 minutes pre workout on an empty stomach. If you train in the morning then do two 30 minutes pre workout and two 30 minutes before dinner.