Prime results?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
what have u guys exsperianced using prime Strength gains? like what did it add to bench squats... and how much weghit gain?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In response to both of your threads...

Check this out: http://www.usplabsdirect.com/strength

In my honest opinion, PRIME was made for powerlifters. The benefits from PRIME fit perfectly with our demographic. My personal favorite benefit of PRIME is the 'strength' gains that you will see. I quote strength because it is more than that. I call it sustained eccentrics. Most powerlifters are familiar with the term eccentrics, it is the extension portion of the move, increasing the joint angle.

You will see sustained eccentrics as an increased drive through this portion of the lift. Within the second week of my personal PRIME use, i was tripling my PR on squat. The sustained eccentrics allowed me to drive through the sticking point of the lift. What else can a PL'er ask for?!?

PRIME is excellent for powerlifters due to the strength gains as well as recovery aspect of the product. As i am sure you know, recovery is key in the powerlifting game.

Personally, i have never used a product that has effected my training the way that PRIME has. My focus, drive, aggression, etc are all through the roof. I know this sounds manufactured but keep in mind, i was a user of USPlabs products long before i became a rep.

Check out Kabuki's logs, he is a top natural PL'er with a very serious total:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/104138-my-next-meet.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabukis-video-log.html

He has been using PRIME for quite some time and was one of our beta testers.

Also consider stacking Anabolic-Pump with PRIME/PowerFULL... this is an excellent idea. Anabolic-Pump will allow you to consume the necessary carbohydrates, reaping the benefits of a high carb diet, without gaining unwanted bodyfat.

The Anabolic-Pump/ReCreate (Six-Pack Stack) stack helped me in more ways than i can explain. It is actually the reason that i work for this company now. The stack allowed me to drop from 276lbs to 242lbs, all while retaining my bench and deadlift and actually gaining significant numbers on my squat. I told EVERYONE about it. Through my personal researching of these products, i gained a significant amount of knowledge pertaining to USPlabs products. It was soon after this that i was asked to come aboard the USPlabs team.

If you have any questions regarding these products in relation to powerlifting (or any sport, for that matter) please contact me.

Best of luck buddy!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primarily strength gains at the 1-6 rep range.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I don't have my log binder here next to me for specific numbers, but the first time I took Prime I was setting PRs at virtually every workout from late in week two and on. For weight gain, I put on 13 pounds with minimal fat gain over about six, maybe seven weeks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am getting ready to start a Prime run and will keep track of the increases.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
its a good product from all reviews but it isnt a ph or steroid if your diet is good and you train hard you will put up some numbers on it...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
POOPload of strength in bench, ESPECIALLY squats, and other leg group exercises.

its a good product from all reviews but it isnt a ph or steroid if your diet is good and you train hard you will put up some numbers on it...
Well, even on steroids and pro hormones diet and training has to be good. This is not exclusive to PRIME.

There are many factors that lead to muscle gain besides steroids and supplements.

In supplementation there are many factors that could lead someone to believe that a supplement did not perform as advertised and primarily because many are training and eating like garbage. If people would just get this part of the game straight, they would save a **** load of money on supplements.

I want my consumer to be diet and training educated. Then they REALLY understand the quality of a USPlabs supplement. We have an amazing following in the natural circuits because of the above.

If you run PRIME after a Steroid, you should not expect 10lbs of muscle. If you run PRIME and you been over training, you should not expect 10lbs of muscle. If you run PRIME and been using the same training approach, you should not expect 10lbs of muscle....etc

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i totally agree i wasnt trying to shoot prime down. I was just pointing out though how it is a good product, and the more you put into it the more you will get out. And you cant say steroids need a perfect diet i know guys who have taken them and no matter what they eat and it turns to muscle.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i totally agree i wasn't trying to shoot prime down. I was just pointing out though how it is a good product, and the more you put into it the more you will get out. And you cant say steroids need a perfect diet i know guys who have taken them and no matter what they eat and it turns to muscle.

i totally agree i wasn't trying to shoot prime down. I was just pointing out though how it is a good product, and the more you put into it the more you will get out. And you cant say steroids need a perfect diet i know guys who have taken them and no matter what they eat and it turns to muscle.
"No matter what they eat", that is a bold statement.

if they are eating a dirty caloric surplus diet it will all turn to muscle or if they are eating, 1400 caloric diet, they will gain muscle?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
basically from my experiences people who take roids have great results even if you train harder and eat healthy than them. I was probably to bold in my previous post. In the long run though with a product like prime if you do it right you can be just as built as the guys on roids.IMO

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
basically from my experiences people who take roids have great results even if you train harder and eat healthy than them. I was probably to bold in my previous post. In the long run though with a product like prime if you do it right you can be just as built as the guys on roids.IMO
Yeah the guys on the Superdrol, Deca, etc. will make awesome gains. But they'll also have a litany of side effects to deal with and they'll lose some of their gains when they come off. That's what makes Prime so good - no side effects to deal with except an increased appetite and when you stop taking it you're not going to lose a pound of the weight you put on.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So...those who have taken prime, what would you suggest being the best layout of dosing if I were to take 6pills on workout days. I know it says 2 with each meal but I was thinking something along the lines of:
1first meal
3pre workout
1post workout meal
1before bed meal or meal or 2 earlier then

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to do six then I would just do two with three of your meals, spread as evenly through the day as possible - like two with your first meal of the day, two with your post workout meal, and two with a meal later in the day. I would save a pre workout dose of three for if you were taking nine a day. Also, the way I recommend dosing is the 69 protocol - nine on workout days and six on non workout days. It's been the most effective overall dosing pattern and people have great results with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing about Prime though, it has heavy recomp capability so you may even need to eat more if you want to go up in weight, what's really good is your never going to see better quality. You could eat like a pig and still most of the gains will be muscle. Eat with a very healthy surplus and you might actually lose some fat. Just over maintenace will see me stay the same weight but lose fat. When the gains are this quality you don't have to clean it up afterwards which makes each lb that much more valuable.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts were to use Prime and AP throughout my prep. If they are what their worked up to be, then they should be a HUGE asset while dieting down.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts were to use Prime and AP throughout my prep. If they are what their worked up to be, then they should be a HUGE asset while dieting down.
That's the ticket.. I am running mine right up to and including contest day, Prime makes you hard as a rock.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
AP is another product I plan on using through prep. Especially during peak week...Im going to give it an early run to see what works best.

Unfortunately, prime seems like a money pit lol. Im wondering if the positives are worth the negatives (pricey) <shrugs> To early to tell

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP is another product I plan on using through prep. Especially during peak week...Im going to give it an early run to see what works best.

Unfortunately, prime seems like a money pit lol. Im wondering if the positives are worth the negatives (pricey) <shrugs> To early to tell
I stock up during the sales...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Well, when are those sales? I'd DEFINITELY like to get in on that. I bought two of the new 33% stronger boxes, but using the "69" protocol, those two boxes will only last about a month. I'm finishing up a Tren LV/4-AD stack, and will be using Prime and HGHup as part of PCT. Expensive, but I'm intrigued.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to push for a twinpack sale. It was like 70$ for 2 prime and 1 ap. Unforunately they want nothing to do with it. Apparently Prime is selling like hotcakes which I dont doubt.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was trying to push for a twinpack sale. It was like 70$ for 2 prime and 1 ap. Unforunately they want nothing to do with it. Apparently Prime is selling like hotcakes which I dont doubt.
yah I can't blame Jacob, he does enough for us, the sales do come along once in a while when they do make sure you stock up and get a good stash going. I am a heavy user and I have never payed full price.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Heavy user lol

Well...Im just getting into week2 over here giving it a test run. $50 a bottle is pricey in my eyes and better yield some great results for me to continue buying it. Time will tell...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Heavy user lol

Well...Im just getting into week2 over here giving it a test run. $50 a bottle is pricey in my eyes and better yield some great results for me to continue buying it. Time will tell...
Amen to that!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
As far as prime dosing, what are your guys thoughts on this:

Right now in beginning of 2nd week, dosing only 6 a day and will bump week 3 to 7 or 8, but anyhow...

Take 2 in morning with meal
1 Pre Workout
1 first meal after workout
1 second meal after workout
1 third or 4th meal after workout

Instead of dosing it in shorter spurts at a higher amount (2each meal), dosing it 1 pill more frequently will help keep a stronger baseline in the body???? There isnt much specifics on Prime so Im finding it hard to figure out how to tweak its dosing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as prime dosing, what are your guys thoughts on this:

Right now in beginning of 2nd week, dosing only 6 a day and will bump week 3 to 7 or 8, but anyhow...

Take 2 in morning with meal
1 Pre Workout
1 first meal after workout
1 second meal after workout
1 third or 4th meal after workout

Instead of dosing it in shorter spurts at a higher amount (2each meal), dosing it 1 pill more frequently will help keep a stronger baseline in the body???? There isnt much specifics on Prime so Im finding it hard to figure out how to tweak its dosing.

When I run 6 ed I just go 3 X 2 with my main meals... when I run 6/9 dosing I dose an extra 3 pre-workout but I don't know if that really ehnances the workout much. Progressive dosing is they key for longer runs like 8 weeks or more.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yea I might as well just keep it simple for now and dose 3x @2pills w/meal

Play with dosings later if I feel the need

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yea I might as well just keep it simple for now and dose 3x @2pills w/meal

Play with dosings later if I feel the need
DW's 69 is a pretty good dosing scheme.

I used the same method. (not knowing his).

I just figured the extra 3 would be good pre-wo. lol.

2 am
2 noon
3 pre-wp
2 postwo

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
DW's 69 is a pretty good dosing scheme.

I used the same method. (not knowing his).

I just figured the extra 3 would be good pre-wo. lol.

2 am
2 noon
3 pre-wp
2 postwo
And you would recommend this protocol? Were the results worth it? It's also the MOST EXPENSIVE protocol. I picked up two bottles to begin with but with this dosing scheme, it's only gonna last about a month.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I definately wont dose it at that to start. Like you said, you'll blow through ahundo in 1month. Lets feel it out for the first several weeks and see where it goes.

What I would suggest and am going to do is:
Week 1-2 6pills
Week 3 7pills
Week 4 7pills or bump to 8 etc etc

Also off days taking 6pills, no thanks. You'll need 3-4 in my eyes to keep baseline seperated properly throughout the day. Thats what I would and am doing on off days. Also the 6/9 dosing was per say for the 600mg. I took note that no one ever really clarified that lol Just wanted everyone to keep swallowing a ton of pills and buying more bottles. @800mg its roughly like 7/5

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I definately wont dose it at that to start. Like you said, you'll blow through ahundo in 1month. Lets feel it out for the first several weeks and see where it goes.

Week 1-2 6pills
Week 3 7pills

Also off days taking 6pills, no thanks. You'll need 3-4 in my eyes to keep baseline seperated properly throughout the day. Thats what I would and am doing on off days. Also the 6/9 dosing was per say for the 600mg. I took note that no one ever really clarified that lol Just wanted everyone to keep swallowing a ton of pills and buying more bottles. @800mg its roughly like 7/5
Good point. I think I'll follow your recommendations to start. Besides, I can't afford $100 a month for Prime. Let's see what happens...to be continued! Should be one hell of a PCT stack with HGHup.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
And you would recommend this protocol? Were the results worth it? It's also the MOST EXPENSIVE protocol. I picked up two bottles to begin with but with this dosing scheme, it's only gonna last about a month.
Yes.

You have to get Prime on sale man.

On average, every 3 to 4 months NP or Jacob(USPLabs) has a sale of some kind.

Got to stock up when the Prime is on the cheap bro.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established

Week 1-2 6pills
Week 3 7pills

The thing with Prime though is that it can take a while for it to really kick in. For me, it's always about the middle of second week. If you're dosing low, particularly only three or four on days you don't lift, I would think it could take even longer. I've used it multiple times and my recommendation would be do the 6/9 dosing (even if you have the 800mg caps, do the 6/9) and take it every day. Six weeks of that should give you great results, including big strength increases and improved recovery. It really is a great product, if you want to bulk on it it will give you quality gains with little to no fat gain (I put on 13 pounds over 6-7 weeks first time I used it) with maybe even a little leaning out. If you cut on it, it will help you maintain and even increase your strength through your cut, and you can even add a little mass on a cut with it.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well...I guess we'll see how it works for a bit more advanced (not chemical lol) bodybuilder (without sounding arrogant).

If I had money to piss away or got free PRime from USP when their were testing it and having everyone log it, Id run a 12/9 protocol! But for now...we'll keep things as they are and see what happens. 6ondays and 4off and bump up as the weeks come. Hey who knows, USP may need a Natural Athlete to Rep their products throughout the NPC and his rather large network ;););)

After "my" testing of this will determine I buy back in and then I'll bump to 9/5 or 6, 9/6 isnt the magic number and need to find the sweet spot for "you"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well...I guess we'll see how it works for a bit more advanced (not chemical lol) bodybuilder (without sounding arrogant).

If I had money to piss away or got free PRime from USP when their were testing it and having everyone log it, Id run a 12/9 protocol! But for now...we'll keep things as they are and see what happens. 6ondays and 4off and bump up as the weeks come. Hey who knows, USP may need a Natural Athlete to Rep their products throughout the NPC and his rather large network ;););)

After "my" testing of this will determine I buy back in and then I'll bump to 9/5 or 6, 9/6 isnt the magic number and need to find the sweet spot for "you"
Don't worry 6 X 800 mg's is plenty to see very good results. Next time if you get it on sale then you can stock up, that is if you like the product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering if this is like creatine mono where you load up the first week and then can just keep a maintenance level going for the remainder.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering if this is like creatine mono where you load up the first week and then can just keep a maintenance level going for the remainder.
I wouldn't think so myself I like to start of with a reasonable dose and increase later when the dosage peaks.

If I was going 6 weeks say 6/9 for weeks 1-4 then 9/12 for the last two. (I got mine on sale though).

J Jack3d

Awards
To me it seems like prime is over rated. I looked at tribulus aquaticus and all i can find out is that it is a good antioxidant laxitive and antibacterial that hepls the liver. How is this supposed to build muscle?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only speak from personal experience on this but my strength increases tremendously with Prime. My muscles become fuller and my recovery also improves. I have just started a new run and I will be comparing numbers from before/during to really see the results.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
To me it seems like prime is over rated. I looked at tribulus aquaticus and all i can find out is that it is a good antioxidant laxitive and antibacterial that hepls the liver. How is this supposed to build muscle?
its definately more than it seems.

In my opinion many USP labs products have been revolutionary, first to use cissus, first to use l-dopa for GH.

yeah and now you can buy cissus and l-dopa for cheap, however prime you cant.

They want it that way, they dont want companies ripping off their product, which is why they dont say what its extracted too. Tribulus aquaticus is something to throw people off. whatever its extracted too, which i think is a plant steriod, i think increases nitrogen retention without increasing androgens, so essentially its an straight anabolic.

I definately would like to see a bulk prime, or a price cut though. however there only one company you can buy prime from.

I also felt crappy a few day after i went off, anyone else notice any sort of discontinuation syndrome?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stopping the use of any supplement that provides results will leave you wanting for more. I did not notice any negative biological effects though.

you did not research tribulus aquaticus and come up with that....

its definately more than it seems.

In my opinion many USP labs products have been revolutionary, first to use cissus, first to use l-dopa for GH.

yeah and now you can buy cissus and l-dopa for cheap, however prime you cant.

They want it that way, they dont want companies ripping off their product, which is why they dont say what its extracted too. Tribulus aquaticus is something to throw people off. whatever its extracted too, which i think is a plant steriod, i think increases nitrogen retention without increasing androgens, so essentially its an straight anabolic.

I definately would like to see a bulk prime, or a price cut though. however there only one company you can buy prime from.

I also felt crappy a few day after i went off, anyone else notice any sort of discontinuation syndrome?
Our L-dopa is extracted differently, most of our herbs to our patent on Cissus are extracted differently.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our L-dopa is extracted differently, most of our herbs to our patent on Cissus are extracted differently.
Exactly; :nono:

Use the other's and you'll be back... :)

J Jack3d

Awards
Well Optimum nutrition ann Universal sell tribulus terrestris which is what Prime primarely consists of, for around 10 bucks. Is Prime really going to benifit that much more than those other products?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Well Optimum nutrition ann Universal sell tribulus terrestris which is what Prime primarely consists of, for around 10 bucks. Is Prime really going to benifit that much more than those other products?
Wrong supplement bro. It is NOT Tribulis Terrestis. It is Tribulus Acquaticus. It is completely different. :trout:

No onto dosing...I just take 6 a day ED. Thats what works for me. No days off and 2-3 months on. Love the stuff, going to buy some more this month!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah recovery goes back to normal as well as appetite for me...which sucks.. :ninja:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally different animals here. The Trib in Prime is a different extraction.