OEP, Drug test safe?
- 02-11-2010, 09:23 AM
- 02-11-2010, 11:08 AM
USPlabs maintains that each and every one of our products is of highest quality; however, we cannot guarantee the outcome of ANY third-party substance test.
The only individual that can arrive at the answer you desire, is the testing official who is administering your test.\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
- 02-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Okay I just was worried that it would maybe come up as an ephedrine or amphetamine substace because it is so potent. Awesome product so far btw. Great, clean, energy.
02-11-2010, 01:52 PM
02-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Methylhexanamine, 1,3 dimethylamylamine or geranamine is to be added to the WADA list of banned substances for 2010. WADA banned it b/c it was so close in structure to an already banned doping agent Tuaminoheptane.
You only have to worry about it if you compete in a group that gets tested according to WADA standards.
Similar Forum Threads
- By KBweight in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-24-2011, 01:35 PM
- By pizzig21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2010, 09:54 PM
- By DOMOkun in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 07-14-2009, 08:57 PM
- By CDB in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2007, 10:28 AM
- By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2003, 02:08 PM