What you think of running OEP in my PCT.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on week 3 of my first h-drol cycle, 50/75(day 12)/75/75/75/(75?)

pct will be
ATD 2,2,1,1
hypertest, start on day 1 for 30 days
lean xtreme starting on week 2 for 30 days

so would it be ok to stack oep on this? or am i vulnerable to blood pressure problems?

i would be doing the OEP 1-1-1 daily by the way, 1am, 1 pre-workout 3-4 hours later and 1 more later in the day. did OEP unsuccessfully in the past but want to give it a second chance. i hate the 2-1 scheme, it made me crash to hard.

im gaining a little fat while on h-drol because of my increased cals, so i really need to cut up unless that does happen the final 3 weeks of cycle.

here is link to my cycle just in case
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/144255-kim-jung-il.html

and this was my OEP log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143445-usplabs-oxyelite-pro.html

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Trying to lose fat in PCT will likely fail because if you are suppressed and go immediately to low calories then you are going to lose muscle. You should wait until you're recovered first and then try to lose fat after that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to lose fat in PCT will likely fail because if you are suppressed and go immediately to low calories then you are going to lose muscle. You should wait until you're recovered first and then try to lose fat after that.
i was going to go back to my normal calories no matter what, the same way ive been eating for 2 years pre-cycle, if i dont go back to normal im going to really gain alot of fat during pct.

the only change ill be doing is trying to do some cardio, and try to benifit weight loss from oep (if it works this time, lol)

you gave me something to think about though in the next 2-3 weeks before i get there. but just to be clear im just going to go back to eating normal and not a super calorie deficit in pct.

anyone else?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to give u some help but i have zero experience with androgenic-hormonal cycles.

But based off of just the biology of what a cycle does to you anatomically based on what OEP does dor you, I would not focus on shedding fat during PCT. As you know dietary fat and cholesterol is a part in raising natural test levels. If you are focused on burning this for energy then PCT may not be as successful.

OEP when i took it part of a high fat keto diet was very effective in burning what i took in as well as the stores of fat i had. Now mind you if you are already hitting a normal weight lifting regimen and cardio routine which already helps burn fat adding in a thermogenic that is designed to target fat may not be wise.

Now again i could be very wrong here but i agree with eating on siding with caution and not trying to cut during PCT. May i suggest Prime or Anabolic Pump or both which will help minimize fat gains and losing gains u made during cycle. Prime has an amazing ability to increase appetite, increase nitrogen retenetion and protein synthesis, and increase recovery time that can be beneficial to PCT. The Anabolic Pump will help partition all those nutrients and keep your body anabolic during this.

Also look into Supersaponins and Powerful. These may also help help you out if added to your PCT. But I do not know if its overkill.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, it sounds like a bad idea to try to cut during pct, and i dont want to lose the gains. the idea of my body being suppressed that this is a terrible time to cut. the most ill do is cut back my cals to normal, and just do the lifting with mild cardio.

also, ATD is no joke (done a little stack with it before,) along with hypertest and lean xtreme that alone can lean me out a little if i eat carefully during PCT.

i am stacking alpha-burn with my h-drol, i wonder if i can stack a fat burner like OEP with my h-drol the final 2-3 weeks left in my cycle.

so any comments on stacking OEP in the final 3 weeks of my h-drol cycle?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no clue bro....i dont think there is a problem running fat burners while on cycle, im pretty sure its done all the time especially for cycles designed around cutting

Have you tried asking on the anabolics forum? There are a lot of far more knowlegeable ppl there when it comes to running diff supps on diff kinds of cycles.