Jack3d for fat loss cardio?

Nick716

Awards
Ok here is the deal I am newbie, I started p90x to start shedding fat. Now the question I ask can I take Jack3d for just one of my workouts a week, the workout being Plyometrics. It is a great workout but I get burnt out pretty fast so I was wondering if taking this supplement for just that workout would be ok to help me maintain energy through the whole workout? Or would it hinder me from cutting fat? Thanks

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
considering Jack3d is a stim, i dont see how it could hinder your fat loss at all, if anything it would indirectly help with fat loss(increased energy, ect)
I dont see a problem using it with a pylo workout, though I would make your your well hydrated to prevent dehydration and cramping that can go along with stims.

Nick716

Awards
Ya I will be sure to keep well hydrated to prevent those effects. Thanks.

Nick716

Awards
Another question if I were to take Jack3d for cardio what dosage should I use, 1 cup maybe?

GoinTopSide

Awards
The dosage for jacked is 1-3 scoops so of course you should start with one scoop and evaluate the effects. Good luck

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Another question if I were to take Jack3d for cardio what dosage should I use, 1 cup maybe?
i hope you ment 1 cup as in 1 scoop cause 1 cup would be majority of an entire bottle, and i strongly do not recommend that.:nervous:
But yes, start 1 scoop and move up to 3, I wouldnt use more than 3 during a pylo workout, but thats me. If Jack3d doesnt work consider MST's Cordygen-VO2 ultra, which increases VO2 max which equals more endurance, which you might be aiming for more.

Nick716

Awards
LOL Woops my bad, yes I meant one scoop. Ya we will see how jack3d works if it does not I will take your suggestions Thanks.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
well, jacked is good to make you go harder on your workouts.. the harder you go, you lose fat faster (w proper dieting, of course)

Ben Tactical

Awards
i would even go half a scoop first and move from there. i made the mistake of taking one scoop before a 5k race and for me it was too much.

it's weird how jack3d can be because in regards to lifting, i'm a two scoop guy and actually been messing with 3 scoops prior to taking a break but when it comes to cardio, the effect seems to be more pronounced and i have to "dose down" and pace my self.

BifWebster

Awards
the beta-alanine in jack3d will be excellent for cardio as well