Prime & AP dosing question

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So Ive waited all winter to do it and Ive decided to start my Prime/AP journey today.

So far Ive taken 1 AP 15mins prior to breakfast,
3 Prime 30mins preworkout, and 3 Prime postworkout.

The workout was kinda crappy cause well leg days are never fun for me. Im thinking the problem was I forgot to take my Jack3d cause I was to excited to start the Prime/AP.

My questions are, since I workout in the morning everyday, how should I go about dosing this stack???

Ive read a bunch of reviews and Im going to front load the Prime for a week or so at about 9 caps/day so as to get the blood serum levels optimal.

However, for the AP, im not 100% sure about the dosing scheme. I was thinking of taking 1 cap in AM before a bowel of oatmeal and the second cap around 5 or 6PM with dinner(two chicken breast sandwiches on kaiser rolls w/ rice or potatos) Do you guys think this would work??
Or should take 1 cap prior to breakfast and the other postworkout, like some of suggestions Ive seen so far.
The only reason Im hesitant to do that is because the two doses would be so close together time wise. No where near 6 hours apart.

I am open to suggestions on dosing protocol.
Everyone's help is greatly apprecieated.
Im very much looking foreward to some good gains on this non-hormonal stack.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
For the AP one before breakfast and one before dinner is fine, just make sure the meals have at least 30 grams of complex carbs. Add in a third dose when you start the second week with another carb meal, just try and space the doses as evenly apart as possible. For Prime, I would say take nine on days you lift and six on days you don't. Take three preworkout, three with your post work out meal (not shake but the actual meal you eat), and then three more later in the day. Again, space out the doses as evenly as you can and take with some fats. On days you don't lift just take two with three of your meals.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

However, my next question is, since I workout early in the morning, if I take the Prime pre and post workout the first two doses are only spaced 3 hrs apart, if that.

When you say to space them out evenly, do you mean evenly over the time Im awake or just evely as in each dose 3-4 hrs apart???

THANKS

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

However, my next question is, since I workout early in the morning, if I take the Prime pre and post workout the first two doses are only spaced 3 hrs apart, if that.

When you say to space them out evenly, do you mean evenly over the time Im awake or just evely as in each dose 3-4 hrs apart???

THANKS
If you're going to take nine on days you lift then it doesn't matter if the first two doses are spaced that close together. Three pre, two post, then two more with two meals later through the day. Spacing them out means both things that you said. Like say you take your pre dose at 7:30am, then a post around 10am, I'd shoot for two more doses around 2-3pm and 7-8pm. Don't get too caught up in timing it all out, just space the doses evenly throughout the day and you'll be fine.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to take nine on days you lift then it doesn't matter if the first two doses are spaced that close together. Three pre, two post, then two more with two meals later through the day. Spacing them out means both things that you said. Like say you take your pre dose at 7:30am, then a post around 10am, I'd shoot for two more doses around 2-3pm and 7-8pm. Don't get too caught up in timing it all out, just space the doses evenly throughout the day and you'll be fine.
Ok, now I see what you meant. Too bad I just ate dinner and took the last 3 Prime with that meal.
I also took 1 AP about 20 mins prior to my meal. The nutrition block said it was a 29g CHO salad with chicken. So I added two packs of lite Ranch dressing and ended up eating a handfull of french fries from the girl here tonight (No need to remind me how unhealthy fries are)

Thanks for clearing that up daneiltx13.

I take it you have a bit of experience with these two supps in the past???

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've used Prime multiple times (actually took my last three I had for this current run this morning) and I've been using AP since December. USP puts out good products.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've used Prime multiple times (actually took my last three I had for this current run this morning) and I've been using AP since December. USP puts out good products.
Right on.

Where you working more towards a bulk, cut, or recomp. Just curious cause Im gonna be gearing this particular run more towards lean bulk/recomp gains. And I was kinda wondering how strict you kept your diet and what kind of gains you accomplished.
Ive read a few places that all you gotta do with Prime is "eat and lift and Prime does the rest" or something along those lines.

But I do agree with you that USPLabs makes an excellent product. Ive been hooked on Jack3d since my first scoop.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
The first time I used Prime (and Prime was all I used for this) I did a straight bulk and ended up gaining close to 15 pounds in 6-7 weeks with minimal fat gain. By the third week I was setting PRs at every workout. As for diet, I always keep it very strict - on that bulk it was a lot of good complex carbs like wheat bread / rice / oatmeal, a lot of protein, and some good fats, like almonds and peanut butter. That's where the "eat and lift and Prime does the rest" thing comes in; if you're eating good and working hard then you will make good quality gains. No matter what supplements you use, diet is always the most important thing - if you don't eat enough you won't gain anything and if you're eating too much you won't cut anything. The stricter you are with what foods you eat, the better.

This most recent time, I was using Prime in conjunction with HGHUp, TestoPro, and OxyElite Pro on a cut (which is still ongoing, just no more Prime) with a real low carb diet. The Prime was primarily to keep my strength up during the cut, and it worked great, as I've been cutting since the first of the year but have still been making modest strength gains each week.

I haven't tried a recomp or lean bulk on Prime, but I bet it would work very well. No matter what you're doing, Prime will give you good strength gains, and depending on what you're aiming for, it can help you reach your weight goals as well. I was amazed when I bulked on Prime as I was gaining weight but actually looking a bit leaner at the same time.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I knew diet was the key but I was just curious of how much leeway I could have in mine and still make good gains.

My workout today really stunk but I think thats b/c I forgot to take my Jack3d again. But tuesdays workout was really good. My outter pecs are still a little sore.

Im still working on getting the timing of the AP with the 15 mins prior to meals as well as all the doses of Prime cause Ive been having to schedule lots of meetings and appointments with a bunch of people which is really starting to cut into my lifting time. And this I am NOT happy about!!!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So my workouts this first week of Prime have been mostly hit or miss. I atribute this mostly to the fact I forgot to take my Jack3d twice this week prior to leaving the house. I now realize why so many guys are swearing so much by Jack3d. In my opinion, I have no negative comments on it whatsoever, cause it works for me!!!

On to my next reason for tonights post. Since Im in the process of trying to shed some of the extra pounds Ive put on since my first H-drol run 11 months ago Ive been doing more and more cardio. However, the past two or three times Ive tried to run, I just couldnt go for more than 6 or 8 mins without being totally gassed.

Im aware that PH's can increase aerobic activity and ability but what about Prime???
I tried a combonation of things today that seemed to keep me going pretty well. But the wierd thing was I purposly did NOT take any jack3d and only took 3 caps of Prime prior to the gym.

Has anyone else had any complications like this they may have noticed.

I am in no way ripping on USPLabs cause theyre products are fantastic. I just want to get the most out of my run so I can be yet another USPLabs posterboy.

Thanks guys.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I've never had any problem with aerobic activity while on Prime. Maybe switch up the type of cardio you're doing (sprint / moderate / etc.) or how you're doing it (outside / treadmill / elliptical / etc.). Keeping your wind is all about rhythm, just breathe calmly and you'll be fine.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I've never had any problem with aerobic activity while on Prime. Maybe switch up the type of cardio you're doing (sprint / moderate / etc.) or how you're doing it (outside / treadmill / elliptical / etc.). Keeping your wind is all about rhythm, just breathe calmly and you'll be fine.
Yeah I think youre right. Cause I ended up taking 5 Prime before leaving the house and I just wasnt feeling the treadmill. I got in 22mins of a brisk walk. It made me sweat enough to wet the back of my hands.
Then I did a pretty good ab workout and hit the bike for 10mins then finished with 10 mins on the Arc Trainer.
I tell you what, thats one thing I wish I could stand to do longer is the Arc Trainer. That thing was cool. The slower you go the better the workout I felt i was getting.

All in all, this workout paled in comparison to Saturdays cardio day. But there will be plenty more cardio where that came from.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kool4445 Anabolics 10
Supplements 19
23con Supplements 3
toosmall Supplements 5
wearedbleedblue Supplements 5