2nd day on OEP

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i have to Say i LIKE it. i took one cap yesterday and had a good workout.

took one cap this morning and went for a morning walk i had good energy throughout then i took another cap 4.5 hours later 3 hours after that i went on the treadmill and the thermo effect was great kicked in even 3 hours later. I think great effects for only 1 tab will dose 1an1 for probally 3 more days and then try 2 in the am to see how i like it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i have to Say i LIKE it. i took one cap yesterday and had a good workout.

took one cap this morning and went for a morning walk i had good energy throughout then i took another cap 4.5 hours later 3 hours after that i went on the treadmill and the thermo effect was great kicked in even 3 hours later. I think great effects for only 1 tab will dose 1an1 for probally 3 more days and then try 2 in the am to see how i like it.
Perfect. My personal preference is 1 and 1 stacked with Recreate at 1 and 1...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WEll added 12.5 minutes to my cardio session today. I just had extra energy this stuff is doing great so far. i took 1in the am and a 2nd around 1pm. If this keeps up i may be ordering a 2nd bottle before i'm done.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I"m LOVING it just got done with 2nd cardio session of the day added 22.5 minutes from yesterday and my appetite is nowwhere to be found really really happy with this stuff and still only one pill at a time.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 update and this is the BEST. and i usually try all the new stuff that comes out in fatburnex, lipo 6 black, atrophex, dicanna, clenbutrx, meltdown etc. day 7 and the appetite supression is Crzy i'm having to almost force myself to eat so i get in some protein. I'm on low carbs and this is the easiest time i've had on a low carb diet. and the energy 1:10min on the treadmill yesterday and could of kept going. I am definitely going to run 2 bottles of this.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you like it! Keep us updated :cool:

Day 7 update and this is the BEST. and i usually try all the new stuff that comes out in fatburnex, lipo 6 black, atrophex, dicanna, clenbutrx, meltdown etc. day 7 and the appetite supression is Crzy i'm having to almost force myself to eat so i get in some protein. I'm on low carbs and this is the easiest time i've had on a low carb diet. and the energy 1:10min on the treadmill yesterday and could of kept going. I am definitely going to run 2 bottles of this.
This is common!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is common!
that is great to hear i love the apetite supression the diet is always the hardest part of my cut cycles the cardio i can force myself to keep moving but the cravings were always the hardest this stuff just zaps those cravings away. Quick question what do you think about taking recreate at night? I want to burn fat throughout the day and i know recreate is non stim?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Recreate is fine to stack with OEP, particularly if you're sensitive to stimulants. Dose your two OEP early in the day and then your two Recreate six to eight hours later.

Recreate is fine to stack with OEP, particularly if you're sensitive to stimulants. Dose your two OEP early in the day and then your two Recreate six to eight hours later.
I agree.

Recreate dose have some stimulation so do not take before or near sleep time. If you sleep at 12am, I would take recreate before 5 or 6 depending on how your react. To be safe, I would use recreate 6-7 hours before sleep.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8