prime?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
im about to go buy some prime what are my gains exspected to be will i gain some good mass in 6 weeks- 2 months?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im about to go buy some prime what are my gains exspected to be will i gain some good mass in 6 weeks- 2 months?
Mass gains are totally dietary dependant on Prime, you actually may need to eat more than you would on a regular bulk. You will or should gain a great deal of stength and endurance thus putting you in the state for mass gain, you have to feed it though.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Yep, eat a lot of protein and complex carbs and you'll put on good quality size.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, eat a lot of protein and complex carbs and you'll put on good quality size.
Yah and don't worry about eating a little too much that is the beauty of the recomp abilities of Prime, gains will always be very high quality. You have to know what your using and how to use it. This is the reason people sometimes don't gain with it.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
so just eat alot of food and lift hard and take prime and i will gain good lean muscle

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so just eat alot of food and lift hard and take prime and i will gain good lean muscle
Yes but that will happen at your age anyway, yah Prime will make you stronger but I don't know how much benefit it will be seeing that you in a pretty anabolic state just being young.

treetrimmer

Awards
do you have to take a pct after taking prime