OEP sides - is there any?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.74%

OEP sides - is there any?

Seems like an amazing supplement from all that is written but how is it for side effects?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeSexy View Post
    Seems like an amazing supplement from all that is written but how is it for side effects?
    A few of us have noticed less than full erections due to the vasoconstriction from it. I noticed it particularly at the two week mark, but it seems to have gone away in the last few days. Other than that I haven't had any sides with it.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    A few of us have noticed less than full erections due to the vasoconstriction from it. I noticed it particularly at the two week mark, but it seems to have gone away in the last few days. Other than that I haven't had any sides with it.
    I am sure you would agree - This is not exclusive to OEP in anyway; this is the nature of the stimulants contained.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.74%

I've experienced vasoconstriction with other stims, is there anything I can do to counteract this like take a blood thinner (ginkgo, nattokinase or something)?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I am sure you would agree - This is not exclusive to Jack3d in anyway; this is the nature of the stimulants contained.
    Yeah, it's the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine that causes it.
  6. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

yes, it increased my hunger by alot. not kidding, nothing against usp, i like "recreate"
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yes... weight loss.
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Yes... weight loss.
    haha exactly..
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Actually Alpha Y can cause a rise in erection strength due to its dopamergenic nature; the only people that will usually experience the erectile dysfunction effect are overweight people.
    doing my own thang!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    yes, it increased my hunger by alot. not kidding, nothing against usp, i like "recreate"
    Can't really call this a side effect you had a reaction to it unlike others. Like I said before your probably a super responder the the thermo effects and a non-responder to the appetite suppression. I believe if you would have stuck to it, you would have lost some serious weight. Just would have taken some will power. Your calories may have been a bit low also as the Thermo was probably speeding your calorie consumption.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Can't really call this a side effect you had a reaction to it unlike others. Like I said before your probably a super responder the the thermo effects and a non-responder to the appetite suppression. I believe if you would have stuck to it, you would have lost some serious weight. Just would have taken some will power. Your calories may have been a bit low also as the Thermo was probably speeding your calorie consumption.
    i quite after 20 days, i just decided to run a h-drol cycle, just being honest here i was very frustrated with my hunger. my calories are the same year round but i see what you are saying.

anyways i still have 1 bottle and another 10 day supply, i would like to give it a second chance in the summer. ill be MUCH more active in training in warm weather, i will re-log OEP here on AM and on DA and hope for the best. maybe i can take some hoodia with it to help with the hunger.

im a STRICT year round low carb dieter, so that is why i may have my unique starving effects unlike alot of other loggers.
  12. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

back to the side effect topic for guy who asked question,

i work out 4 hours after AM dose, i started by taking 2 OEP's and by workout time i had a severe crash, could barely work out although i took 200mg caffeine pre-workout.

anyways i switched my dosing from 2am1pm to 1-1-1, the second dose being pre-workout and i had 2 benefits. first, i did not get the heavy crash, second, i had a good stim pre-workout and my workouts went very well. keep this in mind with the dosing.
  13. Guest

back to the side effect topic for guy who asked question,

i work out 4 hours after AM dose, i started by taking 2 OEP's and by workout time i had a severe crash, could barely work out although i took 200mg caffeine pre-workout.

anyways i switched my dosing from 2am1pm to 1-1-1, the second dose being pre-workout and i had 2 benefits. first, i did not get the heavy crash, second, i had a good stim pre-workout and my workouts went very well. keep this in mind with the dosing.
    The problem could be the extra 200mgs of caffeine with 2 OEPs that is 400mgs of caffeine total?
  14. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    The problem could be the extra 200mgs of caffeine with 2 OEPs that is 400mgs of caffeine total?

i had to take 200mg caffeine 3.5-4 hours later before weightlifting, as i was crashing from the 2am oeps by the time it was time to start getting ready to go to gym.

i normally drank coffee in the am, but i cut that out for the oeps, so i am in fact used to taking that much caffeine. i did not experience this kind of crash drinking a strong cup of coffee.

i think the crash came from the geranium to tell you the truth, that stuff is strong, and i really was wired (not stimmed out like ephedra) for about 2-3 hours max taking 2 am oep's. it had to be the geranium.

when i did my 1-1-1 dosing protocol i would do 100mg caffeine with the pre-workout dose of oep to make 200mg with good success and energy. just that i was suffering hunger pains about 45 minutes into my workout which is VERY abnormal for me, someone who has stacked thyrotabs/thyrocuts with non of these hunger effects.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

day 14 on oep-down 10lbs, 10 down 10 to go.
    no crash, no erection problems, no hunger.
    great for energy and motivation, i haven't been this motivated on a cut since the days of ripped fuel w/ephedra.
  16. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 14 on oep-down 10lbs, 10 down 10 to go.
    no crash, no erection problems, no hunger.
    great for energy and motivation, i haven't been this motivated on a cut since the days of ripped fuel w/ephedra.
    are you serious!? if so that great!!

are you starting out heavy? whats your weight and do you know your %?
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

are you serious!? if so that great!!

are you starting out heavy? whats your weight and do you know your %?
    very serious. bf% was 15-17% at 230, i am sure that is down now since i have lost 10lbs since then. my goal is 210 at 10% or under, i should be very close by the time my bottle of oep is done.
    oep works great for me, i love the stuff.
  18. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

very serious. bf% was 15-17% at 230, i am sure that is down now since i have lost 10lbs since then. my goal is 210 at 10% or under, i should be very close by the time my bottle of oep is done.
    oep works great for me, i love the stuff.
    goes to show how everyone is different when it comes to these supplements, and to be sure to check out multiple experiences to get a good review.

ill be doing oep again in summer sometime, when im more active i have more than a bottle left so you will see me back with another log, part 2.

ill do it without the forslean as well just to see what happens.

ill start with my open bottle which is a 10 day supply, and if im still starving again ill just sell the second new bottle i have.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

goes to show how everyone is different when it comes to these supplements, and to be sure to check out multiple experiences to get a good review.

ill be doing oep again in summer sometime, when im more active i have more than a bottle left so you will see me back with another log, part 2.

ill do it without the forslean as well just to see what happens.

ill start with my open bottle which is a 10 day supply, and if im still starving again ill just sell the second new bottle i have.
    Yah there is a few different herbs in it and so your going to see some different reactions here and there.. I use it very strategically, I am not looking for rapid weight loss so I use it with an anabolic stack (currently swole), this way I can maintain/gain mass during my longer prep. Still though I have lost about 6 lbs in 4 weeks but I do believe my lean mass as increased so these are phenomenal results.

I'll take 4-5 weeks off then hit it again with the Asteroid stack. God knows how big I'll be cuz you never no when and where you can actually add a pound or two of mass. Now this is they way to get cut, ripped, sliced!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

i agree that everyone responds differently, but this is best fatburner i have ever used. down 12 after todays workout-fantastic! i love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

i agree that everyone responds differently, but this is best fatburner i have ever used. down 12 after todays workout-fantastic! i love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Man that's just nuts!!
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Man that's just nuts!!
    it wasn't a fluke, was still down 12lbs at todays weigh in. oep is really doing it's job!
  23. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

have you ever used slim-xtreme? i hope not, but have you? lol

slim-xtreme was the best non-ephedra i ever used ime. but nothing ever matched ephedra to me, old school xenadrine is king!
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

slim-xtreme was the best non-ephedra i ever used ime. but nothing ever matched ephedra to me, old school xenadrine is king!
    the original sx was much better than slim x. i have used both and neither did anything for my appetite. i didn't get the crazy energy from them that everyone else seems to have gotten either-they were good but not as good as ripped fuel w/ephedra. oep is better for fat loss, in my honest opinion.
  25. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

the original sx was much better than slim x. i have used both and neither did anything for my appetite. i didn't get the crazy energy from them that everyone else seems to have gotten either-they were good but not as good as ripped fuel w/ephedra. oep is better for fat loss, in my honest opinion.
    very interesting,

now are you getting better results from oep then ripped fuel (original)?
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

very interesting,

now are you getting better results from oep then ripped fuel (original)?
    i was pretty lean back then, i ate everything and lots of it and the ripped fuel kept me lean-but mostly the ripped fuel was great for energy. so i can't really compare the two as far as cutting goes, but i will say that oep is by far the best of what's available now.
    so i will stand by what i said earlier-oep is best fatburner!
    12 pounds lost in 2 weeks-who can argue with that-results speak for themselves.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Slim X is not in OEP's category especially for those who know what their doing. Yah it was good for those who depend on appetite suppression but that was it's only mode of operation. OEP actually burns fat, uncouples and converts. There is a lot more going on here than appetite suppression. This is a much more optimal situation for the established athlete. I am in a contest prep and I use anabolic herbs to help me keep some of my appetite during my cut. Appetite tells you something about what's going on with your body too much suppression is not a good thing. A small amount of suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing if your very spot on with your diet. Way too many people are too dependent on appetite suppression for their fat loss and it's costing them muscle and fat loss over the long haul. I have seem pictures of 60 lb anorexics with fat on them. Fat loss can be impeded if you don't eat enough.
  28. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

Slim X is not in OEP's category especially for those who know what their doing. Yah it was good for those who depend on appetite suppression but that was it's only mode of operation. OEP actually burns fat, uncouples and converts. There is a lot more going on here than appetite suppression. This is a much more optimal situation for the established athlete. I am in a contest prep and I use anabolic herbs to help me keep some of my appetite during my cut. Appetite tells you something about what's going on with your body too much suppression is not a good thing. A small amount of suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing if your very spot on with your diet. Way too many people are too dependent on appetite suppression for their fat loss and it's costing them muscle and fat loss over the long haul. I have seem pictures of 60 lb anorexics with fat on them. Fat loss can be impeded if you don't eat enough.
    im not trying to debate you here or anything, i like your posts and am learning from you.

with that said, i can tell you i ate the same on slim xtreme. no changes in diet although i felt appettite suppression, i ate the same amount of food. and with 2 cycles i lost 6-7 pounds each time in a months time without any changes to my diet. ive been eating about the same the past 2 years, which is a strict low carb diet (no loading, i hate that)without any increases in my workouts. maintained all strength.

i would gain about 2 back after a week the cycle was over however, maybe it was water and slim x had a diuretic effect, but i still maintained 4-5 pounds in weight loss and i was definitly leaner.

wouldnt you call that a thermogenic effect i got from slim xtreme?

just so you know more about me,
    i have lost 46 pounds in under 2 years by the way, with 15.5" arm down to 15.2" during that time frame. i did just gain 7.5 pounds this last 2 weeks on my first h-drol cycle and have increased the amount im eating for the cycle. wow h-drol is really impressive.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah, it's the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine that causes it.
    Yeah... Jack3d does this to me horribly because of the 1,3. Alpha yohimbine counteracted it tho
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

im not trying to debate you here or anything, i like your posts and am learning from you.

with that said, i can tell you i ate the same on slim xtreme. no changes in diet although i felt appettite suppression, i ate the same amount of food. and with 2 cycles i lost 6-7 pounds each time in a months time without any changes to my diet. ive been eating about the same the past 2 years, which is a strict low carb diet (no loading, i hate that)without any increases in my workouts. maintained all strength.

i would gain about 2 back after a week the cycle was over however, maybe it was water and slim x had a diuretic effect, but i still maintained 4-5 pounds in weight loss and i was definitly leaner.

wouldnt you call that a thermogenic effect i got from slim xtreme?

just so you know more about me,
    i have lost 46 pounds in under 2 years by the way, with 15.5" arm down to 15.2" during that time frame. i did just gain 7.5 pounds this last 2 weeks on my first h-drol cycle and have increased the amount im eating for the cycle. wow h-drol is really impressive.
    Slim extreme relied almost solely on appetite suppression is what I'm trying to say. The hunger you got on OEP was because of the product caused you to burn more calories thus making it necessary to eat more.

It's just that you keep saying OEP makes you hungrier but that is not necessarily a bad thing.
  31. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

Slim extreme relied almost solely on appetite suppression is what I'm trying to say. The hunger you got on OEP was because of the product caused you to burn more calories thus making it necessary to eat more.

It's just that you keep saying OEP makes you hungrier but that is not necessarily a bad thing.
    yes i understand that part, about why OEP makes me hungrier and it makes sense. i will retry and re-log OEP in the summer when i ready as i have more than 1 bottles worth, and ill be more active that time and give it a VERY fair shot again.

im talking about a statement you made about slim xtreme. you said that slim xtreme only produces appetite suppression, when im trying to state in my experience i had good weight loss success with no changes in diet/training or eating less. are you still denying it has thermogenic benifits? or why did i lose good weight off of it? i would never do slim xtreme again by the way dont worry, lol
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

yes i understand that part, about why OEP makes me hungrier and it makes sense. i will retry and re-log OEP in the summer when i ready as i have more than 1 bottles worth, and ill be more active that time and give it a VERY fair shot again.

im talking about a statement you made about slim xtreme. you said that slim xtreme only produces appetite suppression, when im trying to state in my experience i had good weight loss success with no changes in diet/training or eating less. are you still denying it has thermogenic benifits? or why did i lose good weight off of it? i would never do slim xtreme again by the way dont worry, lol
    Yah the stim could actually cause some fat burning as well, I'll concede that.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Now I really want to try this before summer hits!
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.71%

Anybody track their bp on oep? I would be very interested in hearing about it.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Yeah I did when I was on it. I have a machine where I work, and test myself every day before I start work. I average from 125-139 and I'm always less than 80 so I never pay attention.

when I was on oep I averaged between 130-145 at the highest, still I maintained less than 80... however half way through my oep run I started taking prime, and lipo-pm as well.

personally it raised my bp less than eca, and halovar. but everyone is different.

hope that helps.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I went to the doctor Thursday for an ear infection and it was the three week mark for me on OEP. They checked my blood pressure and said it was great, that it was actually below normal (114 over 70-something).
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

if I'm not mistaken, the company had beta-testers monitor BP levels before OEP was brought to market, and results were incredible across the board insofar as it showed negligible effects on raising BP..when you think about it, that is truly pretty remarkable in such a potent product.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

i am sure that after my cut is over and i have lost my 20lbs that my bp will be improved, but it's good to know that oep won't raise it very high while on it.
  39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.24%

I got these weird striations in my shoulders and veins are popping everywhere! Plus some weird lumps on my stomach, there are 3 on each side!

40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    I got these weird striations in my shoulders and veins are popping everywhere! Plus some weird lumps on my stomach, there are 3 on each side!

hahaha, aren'y you the lucky one.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP PLEASE T3 SIDES!
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 01:01 PM
  2. PH sides?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 01:58 AM
  4. m1t sides and age ?
    By bj mun in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 02:09 PM
  5. anyone get NO sides from m1t?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 03:27 AM