TNA or DNA coming back?!!

dalto

dalto

Awards
Just got an inner circle email saying USP is bringing back one of their test boosters next week.

Man, I hope this is TNA! That stuff was awesome. I'll be buying a quite a few bottles if it is!

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
What exactly was TNA? What about DNA?

Thanks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know there was mention of Bolic coming back, don't know anything about the other two.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i got the same email, can anyone elaborate on what dna and tna were actually? they said that the new product was going to a t booster

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TNA=Tribulus, Nettle, Avena

I can't remember what D the was for DNA.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TNA is a test booster. Tribulosan, Nettle Root, Avena Sativa are the ingredients, just did a google search for a write up.

gresh

gresh

Awards
You just got the email and you're talking about the product release?!?!?
I was more excited about the contest :D :banana:

dalto

dalto

Awards
yeah the contest was pretty sweet too but will be hard to keep from the wife. I'll save my entry for one of you single guys...

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Hoping it won't have trib ter like TNA, Since I can't get that here and doesn't have any science behind it on test boosting. Maybe it has that new raw that was ment to be coming in. Will be getting a bunch either way I'm sure though!

Any word on if it's the exact same product coming back or a V2.0 ?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
just got this email too, this **** has me like the mervyns commercial.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yeah the contest was pretty sweet too but will be hard to keep from the wife. I'll save my entry for one of you single guys...
the wyfe wuz most excited about this, she said" fu ck the supplement sh it thats for you, but this could be fun for me "

Halo1999

Halo1999

Awards
I hope that it will be Bolic...I have always wanted to try Bolic, but I was away during the inner circle release.

dalto

dalto

Awards
Wasn't Bolic just a pure forslean supplement? You can get that anywhere. TNA was a unique product.

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't Bolic just a pure forslean supplement? You can get that anywhere. TNA was a unique product.
Well getting pure forslean is actually very rare, but I did find one place. Hope it's a TNA 2.0...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well getting pure forslean is actually very rare, but I did find one place. Hope it's a TNA 2.0...
The only one I know is is made by BBS and it is ironically called C-Bolic (or something close to that!). TNA looked pretty serious from the original write up that I found, and improved version would be sick.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
????

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
The only one I know is is made by BBS and it is ironically called C-Bolic (or something close to that!). TNA looked pretty serious from the original write up that I found, and improved version would be sick.
Yup, thats the one. Wasn't going to bring it up the USP forum though hehe. It has a solid profile alright, just know that jacob hinted to getting a new testboosting raw. We'll see...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, thats the one. Wasn't going to bring it up the USP forum though hehe. It has a solid profile alright, just know that jacob hinted to getting a new testboosting raw. We'll see...
Oh I remember that very well. There is no worries bringing it up, we all know that those who are fans won't stray, me included. Very interested to see what comes up next week; too bad I will be on a work trip and will have to wait to run it until I get back!

S

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Oh I remember that very well. There is no worries bringing it up, we all know that those who are fans won't stray, me included. Very interested to see what comes up next week; too bad I will be on a work trip and will have to wait to run it until I get back!
Yeah, I mean I saw a blatant rip of jack3d appear, but didn't want to say a word till it disappeared in obscurity hehe.

There's so much on the way it's unreal... Everytime you get an email from USP , you know something cool is going down!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I mean I saw a blatant rip of jack3d appear, but didn't want to say a word till it disappeared in obscurity hehe.

There's so much on the way it's unreal... Everytime you get an email from USP , you know something cool is going down!
Never heard anything about a Jack3d ripoff... I know I wouldn't take it either way though and many others wouldn't either! Agreed, too much is going on right now, my back account gave me the finger more than once in the last 6 weeks.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of RNA and 1 DNA in cabnet!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPLabs C2
USPLabs Camphibolic
USPLabs TNA
USPLabs DNA

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I'll be sitting @ my computer next week come 10am central time!! Jacob, I hope the USPLabs server can handle all the traffic it'll be getting next week!!! LOL!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I'll be sitting @ my computer next week come 10am central time!! Jacob, I hope the USPLabs server can handle all the traffic it'll be getting next week!!! LOL!!
i hope too!

lol

:nervous:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to be on a jobsite in CA when this drops, I will have to strategically get away and go make the purchase... it is never easy!

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I got my cc on standby, and very..very fast fingers.. Really a huge fan of USPLabs :)
MK9

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
tell me about, i was going to purchase some supps last week then i received the email but had to pause. tried the prime and powerfull,great supps by the way, but never the tna,dna,symmetry or the bolic though heard great things from all of them. guess we're have to wait this one out one more day

P

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
so the nettle is extracted to divanyl?
if so, im out, cause i dislike divanyl, doesnt work for me.
Could have used an cheap IC testbooster though.

Does anyone else not like divanyl, i feel it either enchances prolactin or estrogen, and maybe even shuts me down a little bit. Weird i know.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it bad news today`s release has postponed until next Tuesday, February 2nd

too bad

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn it bad news today`s release has postponed until next Tuesday, February 2nd

too bad
The good news is that, because of the postponement, you would be offered an even better deal! Just a few days away. Time flies! ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time` s up.................the wait is yet over

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long will these store? Im guessing a few years and not lose any potency?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At least 2 years under obvious conditions - cool, dry environment...
I thought so, only supp company i know that i can literally stock up for a year. Dont plan to wait the whole 2 years to use them...more like 3 or 4 months to finish my current USP stack.

Cant wait!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
so its at 11 eastern time... that would be 8am pacific time? im gonna have to postpone my morning workout for this!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope so I just ordered....

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
r u serious; i hope thats not the deal, Maxx. you're kidding right?