Prime and Libido

1. Prime and Libido

Prime doesn't decrease your libido does it?, The dude at GNC told me it was a possibility.

2. [sigh]
    misinformation amazes me..but, such coming from some GNC guys, I shouldn't be surprised.
    absolutely untrue - in fact, the majority of users report they experience increased libido to varying degrees (myself included).

3. Another increased libido here from prime...
    •   

4. The first time I took Prime it didn't increase my libidio - in fact, I think it actually killed it. I'm almost four weeks into my second run though, and it's definitely been increased this time.

5. ^^^ there are other factors that are going to influence libido (positively or negatively), moreso than Prime..Prime is a unique blend of trib, with different properties than what ppl think of when they think 'tribulus terrestris'..even within regular trib, you have to distinguish between levels of saponins & protodioscin - all trib is not created equal.
    however, I don't think I've ever seen any study anywhere that shows any form of trib will decrease libido.
    same thing w/ Terminalia Chebula.

my guess is you had other factors influencing that result in you, Daniel.

6. Ok good to know

7. The latest run had my libido very high, something I had not noticed in earlier runs. The extra 200 mg per pill is the primary suspect.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The latest run had my libido very high, something I had not noticed in earlier runs. The extra 200 mg per pill is the primary suspect.
    did you dose 69? 5 on 2 off?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    did you dose 69? 5 on 2 off?
    I used a progressive Protocol but 7 days a week, it went 5/7, 6/8, 7/10, 8/12 and 12/15 something like that anyway.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

10. I am with Snagged, the misinformation floating around the supplement world is general is just unbelievable. Just to add another, I always notice increased libido on Prime. Although mine is barely noticeable, but it increases slightly.

11. Increase libido. Yes it does. =)

12. a lot of increased libido here

13. i didnt really notice libido, but i did notice strength.

Stuff worked for me. Consider it a staple in pct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. libido how to raise a femals libido?
    By maddog28 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 07:46 AM
  2. prime good for libido?
    By charger71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:24 PM