OEP + Jacked

asavage24

Awards
Just started OEP today and loving every minute of it. This stuff is awesome. Great energy without the jitters and anxiety. Ive been taking jack3d for over 3 months now and i find it difficult to workout without it. is it safe to take both jack3d and OEP together. I dont want to be cracked out but i do think my workout today was less than steller due to no jack3d. how can i dose them?

asavage24

Awards
By the way, does OEP stand for "Oops, Ejaculated in my Pants"... I felt phenomenal all day today

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Just start at a responsible low dose, like an OEP + 1/2-1 scoop of jack3d and see how you go, depending on how many scoops you were taking. Great to hear you're enjoying OEP!

asavage24

Awards
This morning upon waking I decided to do 1/2 scoop jack3d and 1 OEP preworkout. i must say i was very impressed with the outcome. I felt a bit nauseous when i first got to the gym but i blame that solely on not eating prior due to lack of time... I think tomorrow im gonna try taking 1 OEP before breakfast wait about an hour then take 1 scoop of jack3d.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing one OEP in the AM and another in the late afternoon pre workout with Jack3d... I have just changed that up and am doing one OEP in the AM and then a Recreate in the late afternoon with Jack3d preworkout a bit later... With an evening workout I found myself unable to get to sleep!!!! Hoping that I get the same results with more sleep... LOVE the OEP!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A small amount of Jacked with 1 OEP is ok.. I have used as much as 1.5 scoops of jacked for my am workout while on OEP.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A small amount of Jacked with 1 OEP is ok.. I have used as much as 1.5 scoops of jacked for my am workout while on OEP.
Yeah - This is correct... Just be VERY careful. The products are extremely potent.