Awards
  • Established
can we have one please? I have a few question to ask . . .:veryhappy:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ask away. Did you read the full write-up when it was released to the IC the other day?
I'm surpirsed that no one has posted the ingredients yet, unless they have and I missed it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I sure did read the write up . . . was waiting for a rep to make some sort of official release post. . .

What I would like to know is how much geranium per cap. The propriety blend is only 119.5mg, so it cant be too significant. There must be some real synergistic effect with the other ingredients to make it so strong.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ask away. Did you read the full write-up when it was released to the IC the other day?
I'm surpirsed that no one has posted the ingredients yet, unless they have and I missed it.
Proprietary Blend 119.5 mg *
Bauhinia Purpurea L.(Leaf and Pod)(Standardized for
Bauhniastatins 1-4), Bacopa Monniera (Leaf),1,3-
Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Cirsium
Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract), Rauwolscine
(Rauvolfia Canescens L.[Leaf and Root])
Caffeine 100 mg

Directions for use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach
before breakfast. Take an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty
stomach, if needed. Due to extreme potency, begin by taking 1 capsule before
breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later to assess tolerance. DO NO USE
PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK.
DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure did read the write up . . . was waiting for a rep to make some sort of official release post. . .

What I would like to know is how much geranium per cap. The propriety blend is only 119.5mg, so it cant be too significant. There must be some real synergistic effect with the other ingredients to make it so strong.
You are right! The methylxanthine, caffeine, interacts in a rather significant manner with Geranium. And they both enhance the effectiveness of Cirsium oligophyllum and the other ingredients. :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ike. I bought the two bottle deal for $39.95, so I will begin its use once it arrives. I want to do a full-blown cut while trying to garner more strength in the process. It's going to be a hard ride. My nutritionist and I are working on my macro intake and all that good stuff. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Ike. I bought the two bottle deal for $39.95, so I will begin its use once it arrives. I want to do a full-blown cut while trying to garner more strength in the process. It's going to be a hard ride. My nutritionist and I are working on my macro intake and all that good stuff. :D
Awesome! I would be interested in your OxyELITE Pro feedback. Thank you always for the support, my friend! Wish you fun on OEP! :thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good run on Prime would help achieve your goals ;)

pj74

Awards
Is the "Rauwolfia Canescens" a similar ingredient (or the same) as in RPN Alphaburn? The reason I ask is that I got some sinus issues with Alphaburn , as did some others ......mainly a stuffiness sort of thing.

I am running Prime at the moment (awesome deal on the twin pack plus free AP !!) and was really excited to try Oxy Elite Pro but when I read the profile on the IC release I just wanted to clear this question up.....

Hope someone can provide an answer.

Have there been any similar issues reported by any of the testers with regards sinus issues?

hope you can help ....

thanks

PJ

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good run on Prime would help achieve your goals ;)
I was thinking of AP and Prime, and then adding in Ultima once it is available 4 January 2010. It will be the first stack that includes more than 2 itmes for me. I usually shy away from using too much; however, after reading B5150's results with several products utilized together, I am going to give it a go and see what happens. Ike could always sponsor the run... :kiss:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of AP and Prime, and then adding in Ultima once it is available 4 January 2010. It will be the first stack that includes more than 2 itmes for me. I usually shy away from using too much; however, after reading B5150's results with several products utilized together, I am going to give it a go and see what happens. Ike could always sponsor the run... :kiss:

Im running Prime for the first time @ 800mg (I had the old 600mg caps) / 69 protocol and there is a huge difference.

Adding in the OEP together seems to work well, although Im nearly out of OEP until my inner circle arrives.

adil

Awards
Is the "Rauwolfia Canescens" a similar ingredient (or the same) as in RPN Alphaburn? The reason I ask is that I got some sinus issues with Alphaburn , as did some others ......mainly a stuffiness sort of thing.

I am running Prime at the moment (awesome deal on the twin pack plus free AP !!) and was really excited to try Oxy Elite Pro but when I read the profile on the IC release I just wanted to clear this question up.....

Hope someone can provide an answer.

Have there been any similar issues reported by any of the testers with regards sinus issues?

hope you can help ....

thanks

PJ
Same ingredient at RPN's alphaburn. But here you do not know how much you're getting

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same ingredient at RPN's alphaburn. But here you do not know how much you're getting
They're reasonable people; in the past they've released dosages of key ingredients when requested like the caffeine in Recreate and coleus content; they've already given us the caffeine content so perhaps they will indulge us with the rauwolscine content. Even if not, the results seem to suggest it is an effective dose and you can judge for yourself.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
ordered 2 bottles, waiting for them. 119 mg.... and 100 of it is caffeine.... that other 19 mg better be some serious stuff.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ordered 2 bottles, waiting for them. 119 mg.... and 100 of it is caffeine.... that other 19 mg better be some serious stuff.
Caffeine is not included in the 119.5mg proprietary blend.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Im running Prime for the first time @ 800mg (I had the old 600mg caps) / 69 protocol and there is a huge difference.

Adding in the OEP together seems to work well, although Im nearly out of OEP until my inner circle arrives.
ive been running prime for a couple of weeks with oep and still cutting and my strength is going back up, it amazing, if i can get back to the strength levels i had when i was 25kg heavier then i will be very very happy, ive got 5 bottles all up of prime to use in this run

They're reasonable people; in the past they've released dosages of key ingredients when requested like the caffeine in Recreate and coleus content; they've already given us the caffeine content so perhaps they will indulge us with the rauwolscine content. Even if not, the results seem to suggest it is an effective dose and you can judge for yourself.
Rauwolscine is a VERY high extract.

Everything used in this product is precise, concentrated, and effective...

We listed the Caffeine because the product is so potent and effective, we did not want ANYONE to assume it was a caffeine based product...

I could seriously make it caffeine free if the demand was there but caffeine on the majority is wanted and dose add to the formula...

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
How long would you guys recommend waiting between stacks for one that includes Recreate and one that will use OEP instead?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long would you guys recommend waiting between stacks for one that includes Recreate and one that will use OEP instead?
I don't see any reason that you would need to wait.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason that you would need to wait.
Ok cool, thanks. I'm not too terribly familiar with the ingredients in each so I wasn't sure if there were any similar ones that you might get a tolerance to.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool, thanks. I'm not too terribly familiar with the ingredients in each so I wasn't sure if there were any similar ones that you might get a tolerance to.
The only common ingredient is Caffeine. OxyElite's content is moderate to low, Recreate's content is very low so there are no issues.

Can USPLabs supply the Geranium content per cap?
I would want to tell you more than anyone else but I cannot and it is because we tested ratios upon ratios upon ratios to find the prefect ratio.....but it is not high..

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would want to tell you more than anyone else but I cannot and it is because we tested ratios upon ratios upon ratios to find the prefect ratio.....but it is not high..
It was more out of curiosity than 'need to know'.

Your answer tells me there is some wicked synergies going on there to get THAT kind of effect!:veryhappy:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to know what, if any benefits there are to stacking OEP and Recreate (OEP AM dose of 2 and Recreate PM dose of 2)? Also, assuming you are following the prescribed diet plan that Jacob sent everyone, will 1 AP a day be beneficial with the meal that contains carbs? I am assuming the answer is yes but nonetheless I would like to ask it. Lastly, in the diet it lists one of the fish oil doses as 5 grams; is that 5 grams of total fish oil (i.e. 15 pills of the NP ones that I have) or is it 5 total grams of fat/oil which is 5 pills? If it is 5 grams of actual fish oil, I may as well switch to a liquid for at least that dose and would like to know so I can be prepared.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
while the guys above are mentioning recreate, how do these two products sit against each other?

I mean I've used recreate in the past and it did actually work quite well for me, at what point do you say person A should use recreate, person B should use OEP?

I have actually picked up 2 bottles in the IC because the deal was too hard to pass up, so the point is perhaps moot - but I'm curious to know.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Agreed, I would like to see this question and mine above answered :).

dragunbayne

Awards
Forskolin

Hey guys,

Just making sure that taking Forskolin with OEP is OK. Got in on the IC deal and wanted to make sure before use.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just making sure that taking Forskolin with OEP is OK. Got in on the IC deal and wanted to make sure before use.

Thanks!
an amazing addition...

That is why some use OxyE in the morning and Recreate later in the day best of both fat burning worlds!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What would be a beneficial dose of ephedrine HCL to add in to this?

Thanks,

Monk

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unnecessary for stimulation perhaps, but ephedrine works on different receptors and actually pairs VERY well w/ alpha yohimbine and caffeine.

This should theoretically increase fat-burning properties by an order of magnitude.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
oops my bad lol. guess ill keep my oePIE hole shut until i get my order!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you guys help me get the IC deal?

i really really want this but its sold out,

i would love to get 2 bottles, especially te 3 get 1 free deal but 2 bottles will do.

im a DA member and will put a good word out there, im a avid fan of recreate.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kim jong il, \

Unfortunately the imperialist Americans have banned the supply of OxyElitePro to North Korea on the threat of death.

Or a fate worse than death! Dr Phil re-runs on all channels!

Long live the Peoples beloved Leader!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
do you get a tracking number on the IC release or no. Cause like i dont know if it shipped yet. It gave me my order number email but nothing else. WHENS IT COMING!!! want it bad...

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good questions from everyone. I love this stuff!! This comment sub's me to this thread.. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Thanks!
That would be an awesome addition. Forskolin exerts its action by activating adenylate cyclase, an enzyme responsible for boosting cellular AMP (cAMP), a key cell-regulating enzyme that ignites a host of other enzymes involved in diverse cellular functions.
As it turns out, forskolin exerts its thermogenic and lipolytic actions via cAMP activation in adipocytes. It does this completely independently of epinephrine and stimulants. By activating cAMP in adipocytes, forkolin activates an enzyme, hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL), that modulates the liberation of fatty acids from adipocytes to be metabolized for energy. This induces significant lipolytic action.
Furthermore, forskolin stimulates thyroid function, not only by enhancing the production of the thyroid hormones, T4 and T3, but also by promoting the conversion of T4 to the more bioactive T3. Forskolin does this via modulation of the action of the enzyme type II deiodinase. This enhanced thyroid activity ultimately leads to enhanced thermogenic action.
Relatedly, forskolin also exerts cAMP-dependent anti-catabolic action. In particular, muscle-tissue breakdown is modulated by calpains. These are calcium-dependent enzymes that are themselves inhibited by agents known as calpastatins. Now, calpastatin activation is cAMP-dependent. Consequently, by activating cAMP, forskolin triggers calpain inhibition via calpastatin recruitment. This calpain inhibition ultimately leads to lean-tissue preservation, and an enhancement of the lean mass:fat mass ratio.

Enjoy your stack! :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kim jong il, \

Unfortunately the imperialist Americans have banned the supply of OxyElitePro to North Korea on the threat of death.

Or a fate worse than death! Dr Phil re-runs on all channels!

Long live the Peoples beloved Leader!

Any AM sponsors or USP lab reps care to walk near my borders? Tell your friends at Nutra that when come over to my castle to bail you out to bring me some OEP and some cases of Prime to strengthen some of my Generals and worshipers.

Do you guys have anything to increase height?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to know what, if any benefits there are to stacking OEP and Recreate (OEP AM dose of 2 and Recreate PM dose of 2)?....
There are significant benefits in stacking Recreate and OEP. A low-stim product, Recreate was designed to target fat loss from a broad variety of pathways that include, but are not limited to, recruiting the sympathomimetic action of the most potent endogenous fat-burning agent, norepinephrine; provoking the selective inhibition of 11-beta-HSD1 for cortisol modulation and reduction in visceral adipose-tissue levels; enhanced stimulation of thyroid function via increased T4 production and increased conversion of T4 to the metabolically more active T3; cAMP activation and the associated metabolic effects (see my earlier post regarding forskolin-induced cAMP activation); and inhibition of the enzyme, glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase that modulates the conversion of glucose into fatty acids; leptin/CCK/GLP1-related appetite regulation [leptin is a hormone that signals the brain to induce satiety. Beyond this, leptin also supports fat breakdown in adipose cells. Futhermore, two of the body's hunger-suppressing hormones are cholecystokinin (CCK) and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1). These satiety hormones signal the brain that fullness has been reached, and that further caloric intake should cease. In any case, besides fat storage, adipocytes are known to possess active endocrine function. The increase in adipocyte size characterizes increased body-fat mass. This increase in adipocyte size is governed by gene transciption factors (GTFs). In turn, these GTFs modulate the endocrine hormone, adiponectin. Adiponectin expression not only plays a role in adipocyte size increase, but is also involved in insulin sensitivity. Large fat cells show lower adiponectin secretion. Increasing adiponectin levels is important for fat loss and enhanced insulin sensitivity. Recreate supports these benefits]; as well as powerful antioxidant and immune support. So, Recreate is an effective comprehensive low-stim fat-burner that can be used stand-alone or stacked with other stim-based or non-stim far burners.

Now, OEP was specifically designed as an extremely potent stim-based fat burner that is targeted at both generalized and localized annihilation of excess adipose tissue, based on a tight selection of ingredients with both unique and synergistic thermogenic and lipolytic pathways. In particular, OEP activates the so-called mitochondrial uncoupling protein - 1 (UCP-1), a protein that enhances mitochondrial cellular metabolism by directly stimulating the breakdown of stored fatty acids for the generation of energy. This action of fat breakdown and thermogenesis is exerted without stimulating the central nervous system, and occurs in the absence of exercise. So, by recruiting UCP-1, and increasing the resting metabolic rate, OEP supports thermogenesis and lipolysis. Related to this, OEP also supports elevated metabolic action via enhancing thyroid-hormone output [higher T4 and elevated T4-to-T3 conversion] for unprecedented fat loss. Further fat loss is ensured by inhibition of alpha2-adrenoceptor activity [the alpha2 receptor amply located in adipocytes is not only cAMP-inhibiting, but also strongly antilipolytic]; activation of beta-adrenergic receptors [especially beta3 adrenoceptors] that not only activate cAMP, but also induce significant lipolysis. [Please see my earlier post on the implication of cAMP activation for lipolysis and anti-catabolism]. Combine all these with OEP's induction of fat-loss via powerful targeting of subcutaneous fat deposits, and you have a highly specialized product with an unmatched efficacy for localized and generalized elimination of excess fat deposits.

All in all, Recreate and OEP can be used independently of each other for superior fat-burning, but nevertheless will make an extremely effective and synergistic fat-loss stack. **

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to type my posts on this page on my cell phone, so the whole thing looks quite "bunched up". Sorry!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
while the guys above are mentioning recreate, how do these two products sit against each other?

I mean I've used recreate in the past and it did actually work quite well for me, at what point do you say person A should use recreate, person B should use OEP?

Personally, I find that the question regarding who should use Recreate, and who should use OEP instead, is not an easy one to answer. The easiest response would be: Just stack them! :) More seriously, though, it may depend on individual preference. In particular, stim-sensitive users should prefer Recreate or use OEP at half dose, if that works for them. Furthermore, from my point of view, Recreate would be more suitable for a user seeking generalized fat-loss, including fat-loss in visceral adipose tissue, while regulating appetite and preserving lean mass. OEP, for me, then would be more suitable for a post-Recreate user that not only is able to cope with higher stims, but is also looking for more (localized) targeted fat loss, including the visceral-adipose-subcutaneous varieties, achieved via a tight matrix of highly effective synergists and pathways. Ideally, again this is my personal opinion and does not constitute a USPLabs recommendation, one should either stack Recreate and OEP or use Recreate first, then follow with OEP. Ultimately, though, the usage sequence does not really matter, as long as one uses both Recreate and OEP in a given supplementation cycle of, say, eight weeks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IF we have the forslean 95% extract from USP, is that something to combine w/ the recreate/oep stack? Or does recreate have enough forskolin?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I just got back home and reviewed the literature that came with OEP a little while ago - two questions:

You guys advocate cutting back to four meals a day. It seems like the literature is more directed to people who just want to lose weight period than people who are cutting fat while still putting on muscle. If you were still aiming to put on lean mass, would it really be best to cut back on the meals and keep the carbs so low? I'm planning on running one of my bottles during a lean bulk, where I would be cycling carbs (averaging 180g a day - some days 220+, some days below 180 - I would normally bulk at 380g+ per day) and I'm just wondering if the fat burning would be as effective as cutting down to four meals a day with low carbs.

I would also like anybody's opinions on or experiences with stacking OEP and a product like TestoPro or Phyto-Testosterone. It seems like OEP and a test booster would be a great combo for lean mass and melting the fat off.