OEP w/ ephedrine?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah def got my 2 bottles. After reading the write up I see lots of talk about alpha receptors but what about beta? Makes me wonder if OEP can be stacked with ephedrine?

Another question. How strong is the appitite suppression with OEP? Sucks I am not looking to cut anytime soon but couldn't pass up this deal. From what I have seen this can't really be used during a bulk to keep the fat gain low, correct? Might have to through this in after I bulk and go keto to cut for summer.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are taking 2 a day the appetite suppression is manageable but after a few weeks, at least for me, it is much more pronounced and I have trouble finishing my meals. Now, I am trying 3 today spaced out every four hours and we shall see how this goes. It reminds me of Recreate in regards to appetite, you can eat just fine but you seem to get full if you are overeating. I am really curious how it will work if you take 2 OEP in the morning and 2 Recreate in the afternoon; that to me seems like it would be quite the appetite suppressing combo.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I got the 2 bottle deal as well. Also not cutting but didn't want to miss out. Bumb this q as ephedrine works very well for me as it does others. I was thinking oep only for a coupple weeks then kick it up with e. Maybe instead of upping oep dose so the bottle can last longer since eph is cheap.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it's just me but why would you want to ruin something as smooth and euphoric with something like Ephedrine. The product works amazingly well as it is.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
What about taking it with ephedrine? Any usp reps here?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's just me but why would you want to ruin something as smooth and euphoric with something like Ephedrine. The product works amazingly well as it is.
Because you are attacking it from the beta receptors by adding ephedrine. I have personally loved the eca or ecy stacks when cutting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because you are attacking it from the beta receptors by adding ephedrine. I have personally loved the eca or ecy stacks when cutting.
Could be just me then, I really hate ephedrine and never found it to be that effective for me.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I find ephedrine to be euphoric effective and cheap. I like many have not tried oep yet and will run it solo for a few weed first. But I can not help but to inquire about stacking it with what I have found most effective for fat loss.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
im going to run oep 1 morning 1 pre workout and clen

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
U dont need ephidrine. Running them together is a waste, u wont need it.

sonicwaste

Awards
you could stack it as long as you keep it in check... But after taking my first day of OEP today, you definitely won't feel the need for ephedrine. That's the honest truth. I've taken 2 caps OEP today with 2 recreate and I am amazed... I was taking E/C/A with recreate before... I won't be anymore.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
you could stack it as long as you keep it in check... But after taking my first day of OEP today, you definitely won't feel the need for ephedrine. That's the honest truth. I've taken 2 caps OEP today with 2 recreate and I am amazed... I was taking E/C/A with recreate before... I won't be anymore.
i just finished the last of my recreate which i was stacking with oep and yeah it was good

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
cool deal...

Thanks guys was just bringing to up to see what everyone thought. I planned to def will run oep solo for a few wks nut was curious about adding ephedrine. Never used recreate might have to give it some thought when I go to cut with oep.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool deal...

Thanks guys was just bringing to up to see what everyone thought. I planned to def will run oep solo for a few wks nut was curious about adding ephedrine. Never used recreate might have to give it some thought when I go to cut with oep.
I would look into doing what Boro suggested, 2 OEP AM and 2 Recreate in the afternoon. This is something I am going to do most likely when I do a cut in the near future. This protocol seems like it would obviously give you the benefits of both AND the appetite suppression from Recreate is pretty serious.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One protocol I have been considering is 1 OEP 6am 1 11am and 1 4pm with 1 recreate. I have a limited supply of recreate or I would run 1 with the 6am dosing as well.

facey

Awards
I was also thinking of stacking the OEP with Ephedrine. Have you done this yet? Have you tried mixing it with recreate?