OEP release date?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I have missed it, but what is the release date for OEP to NutraPlanet?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I have missed it, but what is the release date for OEP to NutraPlanet?
The release to NutraPlanet will be January.
IC release is December 15th.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoooohaaa I`m waiting lightweight babyyyyyyyyyyyyy

p.s. i need Recreate soon i can`t live without

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's going make the weekend seem nice and long :bigok:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Will OEP have any bearing on Recreate sales? Will there be a need for Recreate once OEP hits the shelves?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Will OEP have any bearing on Recreate sales? Will there be a need for Recreate once OEP hits the shelves?
Recreate is low stim and has less appetite suppression, making it better for use on a clean bulk or if you're stim sensitive.

OEP is stronger I believe but higher stim, more appetite suppression and wouldn't work as well on a bulk.

Also they can be stacked in many different ways and also work cycled, which can be useful if you are on a stim break.

Both are great products, each with strengths.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont think OEP will in any way make RC obselete. As a matter of fact i think the combination of the two is truly a force to be reckoned with.

For a clean bulk i would recommend RC but not OEP. For a regular cut some OEP will do the trick. For a Deep Cut...then combine the two and the madness will ensue. Or if you are sensitive to stims...then some RC will be excellent for a reg cut.

Im just started to stack the two today and im really enjoying it. I would consider this my ultimate cut stack.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I dont think OEP will in any way make RC obselete. As a matter of fact i think the combination of the two is truly a force to be reckoned with.

For a clean bulk i would recommend RC but not OEP. For a regular cut some OEP will do the trick. For a Deep Cut...then combine the two and the madness will ensue. Or if you are sensitive to stims...then some RC will be excellent for a reg cut.

Im just started to stack the two today and im really enjoying it. I would consider this my ultimate cut stack.
I would like to see some logs with this stack. The results would be interesting.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think benji's log started out with this stack

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I work for a certain Three letter supplement company and I have read about OEP ( We got information from USP Labs about a month ago) Ive been telling customers to keep their eye out for it, do you know when it will be released into retail stores so I can start selling it

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work for a certain Three letter supplement company and I have read about OEP ( We got information from USP Labs about a month ago) Ive been telling customers to keep their eye out for it, do you know when it will be released into retail stores so I can start selling it
Retail stores will see it in January.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my local supplement retailer is this nice guy with a pretty small company. He bought the rights to the store probably 10 years ago and has built it up and even opened a second store....Ive been telling him to get OEP in stock the minute it comes out.

He carries the entire USP line and it would be a shame if he didnt have OEP the day it came out!