Super Cissus Pain

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a herniated disc and bulging disc in my low back from an injury in 07'. I periodically take Bulk Cissus Powder for a few months at a time. Weird thing is that within one day of starting the Cissus my back injury immediately starts to hurt and continues until I stop. Any one have thoughts to why this happens.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
can't see how it would cause it to hurt, unless the anelgistic effect of the cissus is allowing you not to favor the injury as much and put extra strain on it... inadvertantly causing it to hurt

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never heard of this issue. I would discontinue use and see a physician about it.

Sorry to be short but this is out of the scope of my knowledge.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually favor it more while on cissus and am more careful. I know pain is a warning sign but could it just be part of the healing process. Will discontinue until I can find some answers.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Can't really theorize a way this could make your situation worse at all. However, the best advice your going to get is to ask your physician about it.

Can only see this helping honestly though, let us know what you find out man and good luck on the recovery.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just had a new MRI done 2wks ago so when I go back for the results I will talk with the doc about it.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus was a life saver for me after my shoulder surgery last year. Because opiates and I don't match well my pain regimen was Ibuprofen, Tylenol and Super Cissus. I was amazed at the manageability of of my pain level especially in the day or two after the anesthesia wore off.