anyone tried the new fruit punch jak3d

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if anyones tried the new flavor i just saw it on sale today. also i saw o-e-p listed coming soon for 39

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw that site too . . . supposed to be under wraps!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They have not been released yet. Any sites that are listing the products already will not have them any sooner than all of the other ones...

The initial release will be through the Inner Circle.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was fortunate to try it thanks to mullet. Agree with jacob, very yummy indeed

clemente13

Awards
Wow that's going to be some good stuff.... I bet its going to go down even more smooth then the lime

Ben Tactical

Awards
I'm interested in seeing how one scoop of each flavor would taste mixed together.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Omg this would be awesome cause i was one of the very few people who couldnt stand the taste of regular jack3d, But loved the results im excited now cause tbh i couldnt make myself drink that stuff but i hadnt heard anyone else be disgusted by it like me. But the results were lovely : P

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you haven't tried then? hehe guess its not as sharp as the lemon-lime.
I have not tried mixing the two, no.
I have tasted the new mix and it is phenomenal.
I personally like the lemon-lime a lot though.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg this would be awesome cause i was one of the very few people who couldnt stand the taste of regular jack3d, But loved the results im excited now cause tbh i couldnt make myself drink that stuff but i hadnt heard anyone else be disgusted by it like me. But the results were lovely : P
Jack3d is not one of those products that you sit and drink. Mix the powder with a few oz of water, slam it and smash weight...

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
seriously! have you tried it?! sounds f'ing awesome! get crunk and stay awake!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried mixing the two, no.
I have tasted the new mix and it is phenomenal.
I personally like the lemon-lime a lot though.

Jack3d is not one of those products that you sit and drink. Mix the powder with a few oz of water, slam it and smash weight...
One of the best parts of Jack3d is low little water you need, Though I guess to be more specific, I was thinking in terms of potential for flavouring of DominATP.

Right now I mixing a scoup or so of extend for BCAAs and it also takes the edge off it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the best parts of Jack3d is low little water you need, Though I guess to be more specific, I was thinking in terms of potential for flavouring of DominATP.

Right now I mixing a scoup or so of extend for BCAAs and it also takes the edge off it.

For natural flavoring, use Propel drink mix packets. Also, the contents of propel also aid in BCAA absorption.

ciomyk

Awards
:nervous:
just wondering if anyones tried the new flavor i just saw it on sale today. also i saw o-e-p listed coming soon for 39
ohh,..great flavor.. ! délicious ;, really . just like my old holidays in MARTINIQUE.! héhé !
excuse my witten , i am a poor french writter.!
best regards dominique:nervous:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:nervous:

ohh,..great flavor.. ! délicious ;, really . just like my old holidays in MARTINIQUE.! héhé !
excuse my witten , i am a poor french writter.!
best regards dominique:nervous:
haha Thank you Dominique!

purebred

either this^ or you can just dump a scoop down the hatch and chase with water, juice, whatever.

if you want something that tastes delicious buy yourself a Frosty @ Wendy's.

The new flavor tastes more like Pina Colada Bubblegum. Not bad....just not what I expected lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
either this^ or you can just dump a scoop down the hatch and chase with water, juice, whatever.
I have done this in the past for sure... Great method.

if you want something that tastes delicious buy yourself a Frosty @ Wendy's.
I don't like this idea... MAYBE post-workout but, I'm not in to this...

The new flavor tastes more like Pina Colada Bubblegum. Not bad....just not what I expected lol
Very Tropical??? I personally love it and have to force myself to take a break from it...

Blue label = Tropical Fruit Punch
Red label = Lemon-Lime

goracer

Awards
I tried it today and I was suprised that I didn't like it. Usually fruit punch is my best choice especially after blue poison noxplode (ack, gag, barf). I didn't like the lime at first but aquired a taste for it. I thought I would like the fruit punch alot more but it tatse kinda like chemical watermellon to me. It's not disgusting, just not the fruit punch I was expecting.

...Come to think of it, it reminds of xtend watermellon.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried it today and I was suprised that I didn't like it. Usually fruit punch is my best choice especially after blue poison noxplode (ack, gag, barf). I didn't like the lime at first but aquired a taste for it. I thought I would like the fruit punch alot more but it tatse kinda like chemical watermellon to me. It's not disgusting, just not the fruit punch I was expecting.

...Come to think of it, it reminds of xtend watermellon.
Interesting! Thank you for the feedback! No two water melon flavours would taste exactly the same when used in different supplements, as our individual experiences of the flavour would ultimately depend on the underlying ingredients' tastes to be "masked". In any case, a lot of users like the Jack3d's Tropical Fruit Punch flavour, so the proverbial "Different strokes for different fellows" can be invoked here! :) Thank you for supporting USPLabs! Stay Jack3d! :thumbsup:

veggizzle

Awards
tasted alot like pineapple to me and i hate pineapple flavored anything.... i prefer the regular jack3d best...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tasted alot like pineapple to me and i hate pineapple flavored anything.... i prefer the regular jack3d best...
Pineapple and other tropical fruits = Tropical Fruit Punch