USPlabs SixPack stack only 59.99, A savings of $40! Very Limited Time.

  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    USPlabs SixPack stack only 59.99, A savings of $40! Very Limited Time.


    A savings of 40 dollars! This price will NEVER happen again. If you like to eat carbohydrates, maintain workout intensity and recovery while losing FAT not muscle.

    Need I say more?

    Sixpack Stack (1 Recreate + 1 Anabolic Pump) By: USPLabs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    A savings of 40 dollars! This price will NEVER happen again. If you like to eat carbohydrates, maintain workout intensity and recovery while losing FAT not muscle.

    Need I say more?

    Sixpack Stack (1 Recreate + 1 Anabolic Pump) By: USPLabs
    Stupid pricing...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  3. What about stacking oep with recreate?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    What about stacking oep with recreate?
    I believe you can ... but it's also ment to be great to cycle between then too.

    Also recreate can be used for a clean bulk, where as OEP is ment to suppress your appetite too much.

    Hell, if you're buying AP anyways, 10 bucks extra gives you recreate :-D

    Stupidly good deal!

  5. i took part in this sale, ETA of my stack is friday, can't wait
  6. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    I believe you can ... but it's also ment to be great to cycle between then too.

    Also recreate can be used for a clean bulk, where as OEP is ment to suppress your appetite too much.

    Hell, if you're buying AP anyways, 10 bucks extra gives you recreate :-D

    Stupidly good deal!
    Or you can use Recreate after OEP to continue the fat burning....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Or you can use Recreate after OEP to continue the fat burning....
    The continued cycle will reap the benefits of more fat eradicating mechanisms than you can wrap your head around...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  8. How long would this cycle run for?

    Basically how long do you recommend running O-E-P before running recreate?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    How long would this cycle run for?

    Basically how long do you recommend running O-E-P before running recreate?
    We will cover this...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  10. wow cant wait to start the mega six pack stack AP+recreate+OEP = bandaids cause i will be all cut up
  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by clemente13 View Post
    wow cant wait to start the mega six pack stack AP+recreate+OEP = bandaids cause i will be all cut up
    Recreate is not a stim based product but a TRUE fat burning product..

    It is based off appetite suppression, liberating fat, burning fat, muscle preservation, t3-t4 conversion(ultimate importance), and reducing cortisol specifically...nothing like it on the market.

    -suppresses appetite and controls cravings
    -Forces lipolysis(forcing fat out of fat cells)
    -Increase thyroid output(the fat from lipolysis is burned and not redistributed)
    -More importantly helps t4-t3 conversion and FREEs T3!!!!!

    At the end, the energy from recreate is fat being burned as Fuel!

  12. Absolutely incredible value-for-money!

  13. So I'm hearing use recreate, then use oep? correct?
  14. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    So I'm hearing use recreate, then use oep? correct?
    or vice versa use OEP and follow up with recreate...
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Already in my cart!
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  16. Got mine!

  17. does recreate come in 120ct bottles?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    does recreate come in 120ct bottles?
    90 capsules per bottle.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Ordered a bunch of these. My USP stash is looking ridiculously awesome.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Ordered a bunch of these. My USP stash is looking ridiculously awesome.
    Thank you for your support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thank you for your support!
    I only take the best supplements
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I only take the best supplements
    Indeed!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  23. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Ordered a bunch of these. My USP stash is looking ridiculously awesome.
    OEP should make an appearence in that stash soon...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    OEP should make an appearence in that stash soon...
    Already has!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Already has!
    Yessir!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OEP + ALPHA-T2 Stack -- Limited Time Sale!
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 11:14 PM
  4. Very Limited Time Is Left To Take Advantage Of The Savings!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Log in
Log in