DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has begun....

Prime dosing goes thusly...

6 bottles and the better part of an old 600 mg bottle.

Weeks 1-2 5 ed + 3 600 mg wd
3-4 6 ed + 3 600 mg wd
5-6 7/10
7-8 8/11
9-10 9/13
11-12 10/15

AP
1 before carb meals 2 for very large carb meals usually only happens once a week.
Also used for fasted cardio.

Pslin 4-500 mg in preworkout shake with
3 scoops of D-ATP
1 scoop waxy maize
1 scoop cytomax
4 Refresh
3 Powerfull
2 scoops jacked on ocaision

Powerfull 2 at bedtime 2 1 hour after breakfast on nwd's and of coure the 3 preworkout

BCAA's and Xtend intra and after workouts and with fasted cardio

I have some left over Meltdown I will finish then some left over recreate, I have one tub of Vat Attack left I may throw in during the second half

Transdermal Formestane pulsed as usual 100 mg on workout days.

Training will be HST, I have chosen the following exercises

Front Squat
DB 30 degree incline press
Wide lat pulldowns
Bent over rows
Push Press
Decline bb tri extension
Olympic curls
Calf raises

Abs will be destoyed serparately once a week.

This is my first go with HST so any tips will be appreciated. I plan on 2 warmup sets and 2 working sets.

Diet will continue to be a carb cycle of 3 medium to low and 2 high carb days. Protein fairly steady at 250-270 grams.

Oh and I am buying my meat in fish in bulk now ... everything is grain fed and lean and of very high quality.

Goal will be ... yah you guessed it continuing recomp. I got down to a little under 230, I have no idea what body fat. I was thinking I was approaching 10% at 240 but now doubting my judgement. I can look at someone else and know right away but when I look at myself I often tend to judge lower than I am. Anyhow I plan to stay at around 230 and get leaner. This always seems to be the best plan of attack when using Prime. I would not be surprised to see that go up a bit when the dosing increases. I will leave myself 20-25 lbs short of contest weight. A 20 week prep with some of the new fat burning supps Jacob is brewing should make it the easiest prep I have ever done.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subscribed. holy sh1t totally subscribed!
Hey Jake...

yah I have been looking forward to this one, I have been off Prime for 8 weeks .. the longest for me since it came out. I have a real hunger for it now...

I look and feel better than I have in years. I have been megadosing bulk super cissuss to prepare for this. I will go down to maintenance dose starting tommorow.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
subscribed!!! totally in as well Dream. Look forward to all the posts!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooo..dig that schematic dude! ;)
Yah .... like my t's crossed . can't be too anal at this point.

What has really saved me through all the injuries is thinking things out... getting good advice and because a am more of a technician type lifter I have not missed the heavy weight as much as I might have.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
subbed, the Asteroid stack has worked great for me.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys...

Hey does anybody know how best to mix these NP BCAA's ... it says 400 mg per 1/4 tsp so that's about 3 grams per tablespoon so if your want 20=22 grams in your drink you have to mix in 7 tablespoons. Well the damn stuff foams up too much when you shake it. 7 tablespoons is a lot of powder...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did 30 minutes fasted AP HITT cardio followed by 30 minute moderate ..was able to get a lot of cardio in during my week off a good percentage of that was HITT. I have been using Meltdown again and wanted to make an observation .. although I don't get as much mental stim from meltdown the physical stim is quite impressive.

Anywho I am about to get ready for my first day back in the gym really looking forward to this.... I feel like it's time for war again!!

Oh day 2 on Prime and my libido is going crazy. I don't remember it having this effect b4 so quickly anyway, but there are no other changes.. and this morning I took my first dose of Formestane in about 12 days... oh oh!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh day 2 on Prime and my libido is going crazy. I don't remember it having this effect b4 so quickly anyway, but there are no other changes.. and this morning I took my first dose of Formestane in about 12 days... oh oh!!
watch out Mrs DW :laugh:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey does anybody know how best to mix these NP BCAA's ... it says 400 mg per 1/4 tsp so that's about 3 grams per tablespoon so if your want 20=22 grams in your drink you have to mix in 7 tablespoons. Well the damn stuff foams up too much when you shake it. 7 tablespoons is a lot of powder...
yeah, I don't have that problem w/ Xtend or PW.
only thing I could suggest is mixing what you want for pre/intra/post in seperate portions, that'll keep the foaming down.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! This should be a fun one to follow for sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I don't have that problem w/ Xtend or PW.
only thing I could suggest is mixing what you want for pre/intra/post in seperate portions, that'll keep the foaming down.
Yah that's what I ended up doing .. and adding some crystal light helped quite a bit as well. I did have some Xtend mixed in as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow HST is pretty intense. Even though I am using light weight I am able to get good contractions by using good form. This workout is really going to pay off on this supp protocol. I was thinking day 1 was going to be a cake walk... not so much though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow HST is pretty intense. Even though I am using light weight I am able to get good contractions by using good form. This workout is really going to pay off on this supp protocol. I was thinking day 1 was going to be a cake walk... not so much though.
Subbed!

Yeah HST will push your conditioning as you get higher up in the workouts. How long did you Strategic Decondition for? I like those lift choices too. I love your supp line up everything looks solid. I think you will like the recomp effect the full body workout brings, and the fact you won't get ridiculously sore in any one bodypart. Can't wait. Oh yeah if time is not limited often people will add a 3rd workset for the 5's to keep the volume higher.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Yeah HST will push your conditioning as you get higher up in the workouts. How long did you Strategic Decondition for? I like those lift choices too. I love your supp line up everything looks solid. I think you will like the recomp effect the full body workout brings, and the fact you won't get ridiculously sore in any one bodypart. Can't wait. Oh yeah if time is not limited often people will add a 3rd workset for the 5's to keep the volume higher.
I was off for about 10 days but I did plenty of cardio.

Just what I was thinking this is a real fat burner/recomp type workout.

Good idea for the 3rd set on 5's ... when on Prime the third is usually my best set, this is definitely the way to go.. man is this thing coming together!! First the workout surprised be and now I have an answer to one of my other concerns.

I weighed in at 229.4 which is almost perfect. I want to stay between 228 and 235 for full recomp effect but if I accidently put on a bit more muscle that's ok too... When I mega dose on Prime that can happen.

What do I predict? .. well I estimate I will be 20 25 lbs out at 235 come January. 20 weeks should be perfect for me. I should have no problem getting sub 5% in that amount of time. I have a feeling that I may only have to lose 20 due to the fact that people on Prime in these situations tend to maintain a lot more mass. 25 is what I would normally have to lose in this situation so you see there is an outside chance I could even be heavier than 215. I will have to play it by ear though. Worst case cenario is I have to go down to 205.

I ran through some poses for my routine and I have a basic working model, hate this part. Another thing I don't have to worry about though. I just need practice.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just cardio yesterday, 30 ninutes HITT followed by 15 moderate...

I am packing away the echinacea as I seem to be surrounded by some sick people. I can feel my body trying to fight it off.

My legs are pretty sore!! I was doing 155 for 2 sets of 15 on front squats and I am surprised I am this sore. I have to do 165 tonight I think maybe it's only 160. Oh well just have to stretch and warm up well.

I think I mentioned this before but one of my trainees is taking courses in yoga instruction. I have to schedule with her to get in a couple sessions a week. Limber muscles are not only more functional but you get better contractions and they look better.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just cardio yesterday, 30 ninutes HITT followed by 15 moderate...

I am packing away the echinacea as I seem to be surrounded by some sick people. I can feel my body trying to fight it off.

My legs are pretty sore!! I was doing 155 for 2 sets of 15 on front squats and I am surprised I am this sore. I have to do 165 tonight I think maybe it's only 160. Oh well just have to stretch and warm up well.

I think I mentioned this before but one of my trainees is taking courses in yoga instruction. I have to schedule with her to get in a couple sessions a week. Limber muscles are not only more functional but you get better contractions and they look better.

Nice on the Yoga, and as we all know a stretched muscle fascia allows for new growth. Remember a certain Mr. Tom Platz legs, that man could do chinese splits all day with those freakish things and believed that his stretching had a lot to do with it. Pilates is also a GREAT workout and will bring your waist in smaller than you have ever thought possible.

If you are scheduled for the 165 go ahead and give it a shot, I think you will be surprised that you can complete it anyway. Besides failure on the second workset is fine. It is realy only there for added volume. The program can be done with only 1 workset with great success. The strategic deconditioning is an AWESOME thing as far as making a light weight feel like a lot of work. You will get a little sore from things you just don't expect. Stuff that was nothing to do even 2 weeks ago.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice on the Yoga, and as we all know a stretched muscle fascia allows for new growth. Remember a certain Mr. Tom Platz legs, that man could do chinese splits all day with those freakish things and believed that his stretching had a lot to do with it. Pilates is also a GREAT workout and will bring your waist in smaller than you have ever thought possible.

If you are scheduled for the 165 go ahead and give it a shot, I think you will be surprised that you can complete it anyway. Besides failure on the second workset is fine. It is realy only there for added volume. The program can be done with only 1 workset with great success. The strategic deconditioning is an AWESOME thing as far as making a light weight feel like a lot of work. You will get a little sore from things you just don't expect. Stuff that was nothing to do even 2 weeks ago.
Oh yah your right about that... exactly what is happening.

I got the 165 no problem ... I warmed up stretched diligently and it felt pretty good. No failures on the second set yet but it's coming sooner or later. One of the things that is getting me is it's been a while since I have gone as high as 15 reps...

Workout went well, and the craziest thing, I am seeing changes already!! How can this be. I look tighter and bigger. My trainee says my arms looked much better. I think most of it must be me just tightening up after the recent weight loss.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW - After the first week of HST with 15 reps I started to see changes as well, fear not, it is legit. How much cardio are you doing?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW - After the first week of HST with 15 reps I started to see changes as well, fear not, it is legit. How much cardio are you doing?
Works out to 3 hrs 15 minutes

Sunday none
Moday 30 HITT followed by 15 moderate
Tues 30 min moderate
Wednesday 30 HITT followed by 15 moderate
Thursday 30 min moderate
Friday rest day ... date night with the wife...
Saturday Fasted HITT with AP followed by 15 moderate can go 30 sometimes depending.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
DW knowing how you diet, this is probably adding to the tightening. Looking forward to hear how well you feel on week 10!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW knowing how you diet, this is probably adding to the tightening. Looking forward to hear how well you feel on week 10!
Like Hulk maybe... oops alpha male kickin in... I know I will be in fantastic shape... I am getting a bit excited. Ducks in a row!! Ducks in a row!! Everything is lining up!!

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Oh yah your right about that... exactly what is happening.

I got the 165 no problem ... I warmed up stretched diligently and it felt pretty good. No failures on the second set yet but it's coming sooner or later. One of the things that is getting me is it's been a while since I have gone as high as 15 reps...

Workout went well, and the craziest thing, I am seeing changes already!! How can this be. I look tighter and bigger. My trainee says my arms looked much better. I think most of it must be me just tightening up after the recent weight loss.
Since you took time off, i suspect that the changes are glycogen and water returning to your muscles after the layoff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you took time off, i suspect that the changes are glycogen and water returning to your muscles after the layoff.
Yah it's a combination of things no doubt. I have never seen such rapid changes. Last night I got home looked in the mirror and looked at my wife with shock in my eyes. She just says yah your getting leaner and bigger.

I am feeling very hard from the Prime already and experiencing some recovery and a general feeling of extreme fitness and health. This is what natural bodybuilding is supposed to feel like.

Did my cardio last night as per my schedule.. Hit the weights again tonight. No other changes to report.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SWEET!!!SUBBED ALL THE WAY!

Ive been thinking on doing something on the lines of this mega dosing protocol.

Ill be taking notes!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the yoga - Ive been getting into a little bit of pilates and stretching the last 6 months . . it's such an improvement on recovery and core strength

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the yoga - Ive been getting into a little bit of pilates and stretching the last 6 months . . it's such an improvement on recovery and core strength
fo' sho'

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah it's a combination of things no doubt. I have never seen such rapid changes. Last night I got home looked in the mirror and looked at my wife with shock in my eyes. She just says yah your getting leaner and bigger.

I am feeling very hard from the Prime already and experiencing some recovery and a general feeling of extreme fitness and health. This is what natural bodybuilding is supposed to feel like.

Did my cardio last night as per my schedule.. Hit the weights again tonight. No other changes to report.
A lot of it is also the recovery on a program like that is almost immediate. You are only tearing it down just enough to stimulate it to super compensate then tearing it down just a little more. Add that recovery to recovery from PRIME and BAM! Sh*t starts hasppening quickly.

By the way DW I noticed you didn't count the time on the weights as cardio, the program is damn near a HIIT session with weights. lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SWEET!!!SUBBED ALL THE WAY!

Ive been thinking on doing something on the lines of this mega dosing protocol.

Ill be taking notes!
Not too hard to get into high dosing with these 800 mg caps .. I usually start out with 6 caps ed of the old which is 3600 mg ed. 5 caps of the new is 4 grams plus 1800 more on workout days and that turns out to be a pretty hefty starting point , I can already feel the difference the stuff has kicked in early.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah a big part of my prep is increased flexibility and this allows me to kill two birds with one stone. Plus I can get the wife involved.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of it is also the recovery on a program like that is almost immediate. You are only tearing it down just enough to stimulate it to super compensate then tearing it down just a little more. Add that recovery to recovery from PRIME and BAM! Sh*t starts hasppening quickly.

By the way DW I noticed you didn't count the time on the weights as cardio, the program is damn near a HIIT session with weights. lol
lol yah it's pretty fuggin intensive alright I hit it hard last night, a little more fire in my belly... was a bit dizzy afterwards. I still have not missed a rep but it's getting harder the increases in the second week are not as extreme though. We got through the whole thing in 70 minutes. Considering there is 3 of us that's pretty good.

The primal urge to hit the weights hard kicked in last night. This is the earliest yet. Every time I run it, it kicks in earlier.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol yah it's pretty fuggin intensive alright I hit it hard last night, a little more fire in my belly... was a bit dizzy afterwards. I still have not missed a rep but it's getting harder the increases in the second week are not as extreme though. We got through the whole thing in 70 minutes. Considering there is 3 of us that's pretty good.

The primal urge to hit the weights hard kicked in last night. This is the earliest yet. Every time I run it, it kicks in earlier.
Awesomje stuff I can't wait to see what happens with this one. Your 5 rep weeks are going to be INSANE!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesomje stuff I can't wait to see what happens with this one. Your 5 rep weeks are going to be INSANE!!!!!
Insane is good I will be up to 7-9 dosing by then I believe.... Crazy!! I'll show you Crazy!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Insane is good I will be up to 7-9 dosing by then I believe.... Crazy!! I'll show you Crazy!!
I can't wait to hear about it man! I bet you can already feel your conditioning improving with the pace of that bad boy.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive got the old 600mg left. Im saving my pennies for 4-6 of the new 800mg which I'll run next year sometime

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to hear about it man! I bet you can already feel your conditioning improving with the pace of that bad boy.
Yes sir the first thing that came into my mind is wholly fug I am going to be in great shape when I finish this. The improvements in overall conditioning comes fast.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive got the old 600mg left. Im saving my pennies for 4-6 of the new 800mg which I'll run next year sometime
You can do what I do and use some of the old pre-workout. Like 4 ed and 3-4 600 pre-workout.

Just the cardio yesterday and a lot of Turkey, Yams, Stuffing, Meat pie, Red cabbage and three different kinds of pie took a total of 5 ap yesterday...

The bad news is there's lots of leftovers...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can do what I do and use some of the old pre-workout. Like 4 ed and 3-4 600 pre-workout.

Just the cardio yesterday and a lot of Turkey, Yams, Stuffing, Meat pie, Red cabbage and three different kinds of pie took a total of 5 ap yesterday...

The bad news is there's lots of leftovers...
Sounds like the next few days will be ReCreate days for WillPower! I am having a rough go at my house the wife was home Friday with my little girl she was sick last weeks so they made like 3 things of oatmeal cookies. Thus far I have had 1 and it is Sunday so I am retty proud of myself this weekend considering of LOVE Oatmeal cookies. LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the next few days will be ReCreate days for WillPower! I am having a rough go at my house the wife was home Friday with my little girl she was sick last weeks so they made like 3 things of oatmeal cookies. Thus far I have had 1 and it is Sunday so I am retty proud of myself this weekend considering of LOVE Oatmeal cookies. LOL
Oatmeal cookies aren't bad .. pretty low on the glycemic index around 50-60 and if you take enough AP you should be ok.

Man I am fuggin trashed but I kicked major ass today. I got very dizzy a couple times but was very strong an missed no reps .. squats were tough but all other exercises seemed easier despite the increase ... you know what that means ... Prime has kicked in big time!! I thought my lungs were going to explode on squats though. 15 very deep front squats at 180 is very tough on the respitory system especially the second time round. Whole routine took me 1 hour 10 minutes then I crushed my abs. Wasn't feeling all that well afterwards, I am still a little shaky. This HST ****e is brutal but recovery is good. I'll be ready to go hard on Tuesday... I'm back baby!!

My new trainee is already looking smokin. Wow I do good work.. making the world a better place ...:13:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oatmeal cookies aren't bad .. pretty low on the glycemic index around 50-60 and if you take enough AP you should be ok.

Man I am fuggin trashed but I kicked major ass today. I got very dizzy a couple times but was very strong an missed no reps .. squats were tough but all other exercises seemed easier despite the increase ... you know what that means ... Prime has kicked in big time!! I thought my lungs were going to explode on squats though. 15 very deep front squats at 180 is very tough on the respitory system especially the second time round. Whole routine took me 1 hour 10 minutes then I crushed my abs. Wasn't feeling all that well afterwards, I am still a little shaky. This HST ****e is brutal but recovery is good. I'll be ready to go hard on Tuesday... I'm back baby!!

My new trainee is already looking smokin. Wow I do good work.. making the world a better place ...:13:

RIDICULOUS! Christ i miss being on prime!! Happy to hear you are tearing it up and the bets part about it is you still not that deep into the 12 weeks...can you imagine weeks 11 and 12?

Scary thought...i tell you...but scary in all the right ways!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

A box of krispy kremes are sitting here looking at me...taunting me to break my diet today. I feel like they are challenging my manhood to show them who is boss!!!

If i didnt have my cheat yesterday i would be a lot grumpier about it....I hope my family can finish them off by wednesday when im 4 days in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A box of krispy kremes are sitting here looking at me...taunting me to break my diet today. I feel like they are challenging my manhood to show them who is boss!!!

If i didnt have my cheat yesterday i would be a lot grumpier about it....I hope my family can finish them off by wednesday when im 4 days in.
You can do it!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RIDICULOUS! Christ i miss being on prime!! Happy to hear you are tearing it up and the bets part about it is you still not that deep into the 12 weeks...can you imagine weeks 11 and 12?

Scary thought...i tell you...but scary in all the right ways!
I see why this workout was designed this way now though, that's the only way you can get it done. I'm anxious for week six where the dosing is high and I am into the second week of 5 reps. 15 rep sets are not where I shine... I know all the more reason for doing them.