Protocol for the asteroid stack?

abish

abish

Awards
Im running this stack plus TNA and recreate as directed on the bottles. I also have p-slin which i am replacing one of my doses of ap with 1 1/2 hrs pre w/o. would you recomened running this stack any other way. this only my first week and i feel that maybe the tna or powerfull in really doing its job. The last two nights i have woken up at least 2 times each with full wood. i had to pee off the patio last night cause i couldnt make it in the toilet

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im running this stack plus TNA and recreate as directed on the bottles. I also have p-slin which i am replacing one of my doses of ap with 1 1/2 hrs pre w/o. would you recomened running this stack any other way. this only my first week and i feel that maybe the tna or powerfull in really doing its job. The last two nights i have woken up at least 2 times each with full wood. i had to pee off the patio last night cause i couldnt make it in the toilet
This sounds perfect... I'd run as directed. Congrats on having TNA around man, an old gem!

abish

abish

Awards
yeah i have been saving it for a while. my powerfull is actually bulk powerfull i have 3 tubs of that. would you recommend vat attack to this stack. i am pretty lean over my entire body except my stomach. so i was thinking that the cortosol reducing effects of vat would really help me out alot

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
borobulker you seem to have alot of helpful knowledge on the asteroid stack, can i stack slim xtreme with it for a lean ripped look and still benefit from the asteroids effectiveness??

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i have been saving it for a while. my powerfull is actually bulk powerfull i have 3 tubs of that. would you recommend vat attack to this stack. i am pretty lean over my entire body except my stomach. so i was thinking that the cortosol reducing effects of vat would really help me out alot
Right - Have you read the write-up on VAT Attak! ? Also, there a few logs floating around on here that demonstrate very impressive effects from VAT Attack!.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/131330-true-vat-attack.html

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
borobulker you seem to have alot of helpful knowledge on the asteroid stack, can i stack slim xtreme with it for a lean ripped look and still benefit from the asteroids effectiveness??
Sure - You can stack the two. Many people looking for a "lean bulk" will stack the Asteroid Stack with a fat-burner; however in most cases this is USPlabs Recreate. I have never personally used Slim Xtreme but it is always worth a shot.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
thanks dude, i will give it a shot..i also have vat attack on its way...i read the write up on it..sounds interesting..i am a hard and leasn dude everywhere but it baffles me how much BLUBBER i always seem to hold in my stomach and around the entire midsection..I amean i have a nice musclular build but my stomach area looks like ive never hit the gym and i diet and excerise on point...will the VAT attack control and reduce that??

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks dude, i will give it a shot..i also have vat attack on its way...i read the write up on it..sounds interesting..i am a hard and leasn dude everywhere but it baffles me how much BLUBBER i always seem to hold in my stomach and around the entire midsection..I amean i have a nice musclular build but my stomach area looks like ive never hit the gym and i diet and excerise on point...will the VAT attack control and reduce that??
It wont hurt... haha This is where the target area is.

Do you consume simple sugars?
Does your pre-workout product contain Malto?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
simple sugars?? I have a fairly low sugar diet..i drink water and xtend alll day, never soda.

my pre workout drink is jacked3d

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Is the protocol for the dosing 7 days a week, 5 days a week, or on workout days?
Thanks,
MK9

abish

abish

Awards
well i just ordered 2 tubs of vat from nutra so ill see how it goes. Thanks for the help BORO

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
simple sugars?? I have a fairly low sugar diet..i drink water and xtend alll day, never soda.

my pre workout drink is jacked3d
Perfect.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the protocol for the dosing 7 days a week, 5 days a week, or on workout days?
Thanks,
MK9
Just take 1-2 days off (preferably non-training days) of PowerFULL each week. PRIME and Anabolic-Pump are 6-7 days per week.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i just ordered 2 tubs of vat from nutra so ill see how it goes. Thanks for the help BORO
Please keep us updated. We need all the real-world feedback we can get on this novel extract.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Just take 1-2 days off (preferably non-training days) of PowerFULL each week. PRIME and Anabolic-Pump are 6-7 days per week.
im on month 2 of the stack and i never took any days off from powerfull..what is the importance of doing that?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im on month 2 of the stack and i never took any days off from powerfull..what is the importance of doing that?
Taken directly from our PowerFULL FAQ...

What's the point of taking the 1-2 days off a week?
The two days allows for a "break" from supplementation and may offer a slight "rebound" effect after the break. The break is optional.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i have some tna too, never thought about using it with this stack but maybe i should

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
also waiting on a couple of tubs of vat attack to show up

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stack would be out of control...

abish

abish

Awards
If I only had some bolic this would be the ultimate usp labs stack.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i got bolic and its going into this stack

abish

abish

Awards
you lucky 4uck.. Does it give you horrible gas too. Cause it gave me gas everytime i took it

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bring Back Bolic! :mischievous:
BBS makes their own version called c-bolic, looked into it myself. Not a lot of logs out about it though and I agree, USP should bring this back!

abish

abish

Awards
bolo. do you know about what mg of caffine is in recreate

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolo. do you know about what mg of caffine is in recreate
I don't remember off hand but it is less than a cup of coffee for two pills. I could take it with Jack3d at 5 PM and be asleep by 11 no problem.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
will find out if it gives me gas but i hope not because i dont need any help in that department

abish

abish

Awards
i was just curious because i wanted to add some more caffine in the am

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was just curious because i wanted to add some more caffine in the am
Why is that? I would opt for some high quality, home brewed, unsweetened Green Tea or NutraPlanet EGCG extract...

abish

abish

Awards
I have the egcg from nutra and planed on adding that along with the caffine on week 3 if I felt I needed it. I barely got my bf % done today after a week of the stack I am 6'3'' at 203 with 19.1 % bf so ill see how it goes. So far I have been doing about 10 to 15 minutes cardio ed. Ill be bumping it up every week

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the egcg from nutra and planed on adding that along with the caffine on week 3 if I felt I needed it. I barely got my bf % done today after a week of the stack I am 6'3'' at 203 with 19.1 % bf so ill see how it goes. So far I have been doing about 10 to 15 minutes cardio ed. Ill be bumping it up every week
Awesome. Have you tried implementing GPP/conditioning type work to your protocol? This seems to cut the fat off of me all while gaining lean muscle and conditioning.

abish

abish

Awards
No i havent. I dont even know what that is. Could you explain

abish

abish

Awards
ok cool thanks bro i did some research of my own and it looks interesting. i think im gonna try it out

abish

abish

Awards
Well i dont have a formal log of my stack but its week 3 i have actually gained a pound look bigger and have lost just over an inch of my waist line. That is with 30 min cardio in the am. i have also dropped carbs considerably as well as calories. the only carbs i am eating now are with Anabolic pump

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i dont have a formal log of my stack but its week 3 i have actually gained a pound look bigger and have lost just over an inch of my waist line. That is with 30 min cardio in the am. i have also dropped carbs considerably as well as calories. the only carbs i am eating now are with Anabolic pump
Awesome. Losing BF, gaining strength???? NICE!

abish

abish

Awards
I know. I will check the body Fat % this week. i also added about 100g of protien to my diet so that is probably really helping in the muscle gain. I have already pretty much lost my love handles and am starting to see the V on my lower abs. If i only had some oep...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know. I will check the body Fat % this week. i also added about 100g of protien to my diet so that is probably really helping in the muscle gain. I have already pretty much lost my love handles and am starting to see the V on my lower abs. If i only had some oep...
One thing that has helped my recovery, strength and lean size also is running 5g 4:1:1 BCAA + Single Serving Propel drink mix with (or between) each meal. 4-5 times per day.

oznerol

Awards
hey borobulker, i just ordered my asteroid stack.. would it be possible if i got the pm that u sent the starter of this thread?