Jack3d sold out/backordered

  1. New Member
    ctAL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    73.29%

    Jack3d sold out/backordered


    Ive noticed MANY websites are like this with this particular product.....why is that?

    Its funny because I just ordered jack3d from a website tonight 6/3 and now the website says out of stock. I guess I got lucky an got the last in inventory.

  2. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    We are trying our best to keep this stocked.

    GNC and VS has it at 29.99
  3. New Member
    LT*'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    31.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We are trying our best to keep this stocked.

    GNC and VS has it at 29.99
    I just picked up a bottle at VS for 27.99. The dude working there asked if I like Jack3d, I told him I love it. He told me he hated the sample he tried. Said he felt no strength increase and was up until 2:30 am after dosing at 1:30 PM. He swears there is Niacin in it because he got the tingles that lasted hours according to him. I laughed at him and told him it was the BA, but he swore he'd taken BA before and never got tingles. I also told him there was no niacin in there at all. He was kind of a tool.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Atleast he knew something about Niacin; less ignorant than many employees I've heard stories about.
  5. New Member
    LT*'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    31.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Atleast he knew something about Niacin; less ignorant than many employees I've heard stories about.
    LOL, very true.
  6. New Member
    ctAL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    73.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    I just picked up a bottle at VS for 27.99. The dude working there asked if I like Jack3d, I told him I love it. He told me he hated the sample he tried. Said he felt no strength increase and was up until 2:30 am after dosing at 1:30 PM. He swears there is Niacin in it because he got the tingles that lasted hours according to him. I laughed at him and told him it was the BA, but he swore he'd taken BA before and never got tingles. I also told him there was no niacin in there at all. He was kind of a tool.
    damn, he must be sensitive as hell to stims.
  7. New Member
    gnetics18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

    Yep, been trying to get this for last couple weeks. FInally BB had some instock last week and in the 2 min it took me to go get my walled and pull out the credit card...BAM Backorderd again! lol Called my local VS and they had 1 left..put it on hold..and 4 days later im hooked. Im pretty tolerant to stims and 2 scoops is doin the dam thing for me! nowww what is the next USP product to try...
    and SOB I spilled about a scoop on the floor and I was pissed..I swore I spilled diamond dust or sumthin lol, also when can we expect a regular flow to hit the shelves again? I can see why everyones on bAckorder..lilttle baby USP tub rocks!
  8. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gnetics18 View Post
    lilttle baby USP tub rocks!
    hahahah
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in