I just got Jack3d "In more ways then one" - AnabolicMinds.com

I just got Jack3d "In more ways then one"

  1. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    323

    Reputation

    Thumbs up I just got Jack3d "In more ways then one"


    Hi.
    So yesterday I noticed that I was out of my pre workout supps. I needed somthing so against my better judgement I had to go to the thieves den. "AKA GNC"

    I read alot of reviews on Jack3d and figured I give it a try. SOB'S racked me $36.99 for it. What a way to treat a gold member.
    My fault, but I needed something fast.

    Well I just left the gym like 20 mins ago, and WOW!!
    I only mixed in 2 scoops and holy hell.
    At first the first 30 mins all I felt was a tingle.
    But as I set up my bench bar it started to kick in 100%

    On the bench I have been doing 10 reps at 195lbs for 2 sets then dropping to 185 for a set, and then 175 for a set.
    Not today.
    My focus was dead on. The power was there big time.
    I did 3 sets of 195 at 10 reps, and a set of 185 for ten. That's a new PR for me!!
    Man I was in the zone!
    Also between sets I was able to recover alot quicker then usual.
    After that I finished up with DB curls but instead of sets of 10 I pushed it to 12 for 4 sets.

    So yea. Jack3d helped to make my day!
    NICE!!!

    I think I'll stick with it.
    I really like Jack3d, but I hate GNC.

    Thanks USP Labs.

    JP.

  2. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Hi.
    So yesterday I noticed that I was out of my pre workout supps. I needed somthing so against my better judgement I had to go to the thieves den. "AKA GNC"

    I read alot of reviews on Jack3d and figured I give it a try. SOB'S racked me $36.99 for it. What a way to treat a gold member.
    My fault, but I needed something fast.

    Well I just left the gym like 20 mins ago, and WOW!!
    I only mixed in 2 scoops and holy hell.
    At first the first 30 mins all I felt was a tingle.
    But as I set up my bench bar it started to kick in 100%

    On the bench I have been doing 10 reps at 195lbs for 2 sets then dropping to 185 for a set, and then 175 for a set.
    Not today.
    My focus was dead on. The power was there big time.
    I did 3 sets of 195 at 10 reps, and a set of 185 for ten. That's a new PR for me!!
    Man I was in the zone!
    Also between sets I was able to recover alot quicker then usual.
    After that I finished up with DB curls but instead of sets of 10 I pushed it to 12 for 4 sets.

    So yea. Jack3d helped to make my day!
    NICE!!!

    I think I'll stick with it.
    I really like Jack3d, but I hate GNC.

    Thanks USP Labs.

    JP.
    I am glad you enjoyed Jack3d. Thank you for the nice review and thank you for supporting USPLabs.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    323

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am glad you enjoyed Jack3d. Thank you for the nice review and thank you for supporting USPLabs.
    Hi.
    Anytime man.
    Great stuff.

    Also wanted to add, that was after working a 12 hr shift.
    Nice.

    JP.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Hi.
    Anytime man.
    Great stuff.

    Also wanted to add, that was after working a 12 hr shift.
    Nice.

    JP.
    Awesome! Stay Jack3d!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. New Member
    blackedoutstx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    im bout to buy this stuff.. i actually work at gnc.. haha
  6. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    323

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by blackedoutstx View Post
    im bout to buy this stuff.. i actually work at gnc.. haha
    ooohhhhh.
    Sorry about that Bro.

    But........ Nutra has them beat by about $14.

    I ment no disrespect.
    When you get it you will no be disappointed.
    I went with 2 scoops.
  7. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    323

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome! Stay Jack3d!
    Will do.
    Next workout is tomorrow.
    I can't wait!!

    I think I'm a Jack3d head for life. LOL.

    JP
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Hi.
    So yesterday I noticed that I was out of my pre workout supps. I needed somthing so against my better judgement I had to go to the thieves den. "AKA GNC"

    I read alot of reviews on Jack3d and figured I give it a try. SOB'S racked me $36.99 for it. What a way to treat a gold member.
    My fault, but I needed something fast.

    Well I just left the gym like 20 mins ago, and WOW!!
    I only mixed in 2 scoops and holy hell.
    At first the first 30 mins all I felt was a tingle.
    But as I set up my bench bar it started to kick in 100%

    On the bench I have been doing 10 reps at 195lbs for 2 sets then dropping to 185 for a set, and then 175 for a set.
    Not today.
    My focus was dead on. The power was there big time.
    I did 3 sets of 195 at 10 reps, and a set of 185 for ten. That's a new PR for me!!
    Man I was in the zone!
    Also between sets I was able to recover alot quicker then usual.
    After that I finished up with DB curls but instead of sets of 10 I pushed it to 12 for 4 sets.

    So yea. Jack3d helped to make my day!
    NICE!!!

    I think I'll stick with it.
    I really like Jack3d, but I hate GNC.

    Thanks USP Labs.

    JP.

    29.99 during gold card week
  9. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Rep Power
    956430

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    its also 29.99 at VS
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. New Member
    Ben Tactical's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    Jack3d is awesome some stuff. Deffinately in a league of its own.
    Normally 2 scoops does the job for me but today I downed 3 scoops for the first time and plan to go "ape ****" on chests today!
  11. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,551
    Rep Power
    795737

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Tactical View Post
    Jack3d is awesome some stuff. Deffinately in a league of its own.
    Normally 2 scoops does the job for me but today I downed 3 scoops for the first time and plan to go "ape ****" on chests today!
    You try stacking it with PowerFULL yet?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  12. New Member
    chefdman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    i will have to agree with all thast being said ive tried most of otheres and jacked stands on its own well worth the money!
  13. New Member
    Dagron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    202

    Reputation

    GNC's price really depends on the store you visit, as it does in fact vary a bit. I manage a corporate store in north east NJ and our every day price (yes, not a sale price) is 26 bucks, gold card price would be 20% less than that. We are considered a top 100 sports store though, so our national brand prices are meant to be competitive with e-tailers.

    Jack3d is pretty bad ass though. I love the fact that I'm still buzzing off of it hours after ingesting; it gives me the gas to do that cardio after weights no prob!
  14. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    323

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
    GNC's price really depends on the store you visit, as it does in fact vary a bit. I manage a corporate store in north east NJ and our every day price (yes, not a sale price) is 26 bucks, gold card price would be 20% less than that. We are considered a top 100 sports store though, so our national brand prices are meant to be competitive with e-tailers.

    Jack3d is pretty bad ass though. I love the fact that I'm still buzzing off of it hours after ingesting; it gives me the gas to do that cardio after weights no prob!
    Hey.
    You should have a word with the Hazleton PA store.
    lol.

    JP.
  15. New Member
    Ben Tactical's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    You try stacking it with PowerFULL yet?
    Not yet, but that is deffinately on my list as well as Anabolic-Pump and Prime too.
  16. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Hi.
    So yesterday I noticed that I was out of my pre workout supps. I needed somthing so against my better judgement I had to go to the thieves den. "AKA GNC"

    I read alot of reviews on Jack3d and figured I give it a try. SOB'S racked me $36.99 for it. What a way to treat a gold member.
    My fault, but I needed something fast.

    Well I just left the gym like 20 mins ago, and WOW!!
    I only mixed in 2 scoops and holy hell.
    At first the first 30 mins all I felt was a tingle.
    But as I set up my bench bar it started to kick in 100%

    On the bench I have been doing 10 reps at 195lbs for 2 sets then dropping to 185 for a set, and then 175 for a set.
    Not today.
    My focus was dead on. The power was there big time.
    I did 3 sets of 195 at 10 reps, and a set of 185 for ten. That's a new PR for me!!
    Man I was in the zone!
    Also between sets I was able to recover alot quicker then usual.
    After that I finished up with DB curls but instead of sets of 10 I pushed it to 12 for 4 sets.

    So yea. Jack3d helped to make my day!
    NICE!!!

    I think I'll stick with it.
    I really like Jack3d, but I hate GNC.

    Thanks USP Labs.

    JP.
    Hey bro, try moving to Canada 79.99 for 1 tub of No Explode, thats around 93$ U.S and we dont have Jacked all we get is muscle tech, gaspari and bsn its a fckn joke

    90$US same for cell mass etc. etc.

    oh oh No2 Black ( not like Id use it ) 109.99$ canadian!!!!!
    PS: thats with the fckn gold card

    fck u GNC
  17. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    sorry if i sound like a prck not trying to , I just got robbed on a grren mag jug cause i couldnt wait to order it.

    Everyone has their hand in our pockets dont they
  18. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    I just got a tub and tried it today with powerfull. Pretty decent back workout. I like it.
  19. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    323

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I just got a tub and tried it today with powerfull. Pretty decent back workout. I like it.
    Nice.

    JP.
  20. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,551
    Rep Power
    795737

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I just got a tub and tried it today with powerfull. Pretty decent back workout. I like it.
    Yeah, the stack is awesome...

    2-3 scoops of Jack3d + 3 PowerFULL capsules is a guaranteed killer training session.

    Glad to hear that you like it.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yeah, the stack is awesome...

    2-3 scoops of Jack3d + 3 PowerFULL capsules is a guaranteed killer training session.

    Glad to hear that you like it.
    Amen!
  22. New Member
    zmac1026's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    Can i stack Jack3d and creatine, or does Jack3d already have enough creatine in it?
  23. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by zmac1026 View Post
    Can i stack Jack3d and creatine, or does Jack3d already have enough creatine in it?
    I would use a different creatine on the days you are not using Jack3d.
  24. New Member
    aefx2387's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    192

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Nice.

    JP.
    Next time you go to GNC during a non gold card week, have them price match vitamin shoppe, they also beat them by a buck so you'll get it cheaper. But, your first choice should always be Nutra Planet
  25. New Member
    vinpocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    70

    Reputation

    how should i take powerfull with jack3d dalily


    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yeah, the stack is awesome...

    2-3 scoops of Jack3d + 3 PowerFULL capsules is a guaranteed killer training session.

    Glad to hear that you like it.
    how should powerfull be taken daily if 3 pills should be taken with jack3d what would be a daily shedule belike ie how many pills per day non training or training along with jack3d i appreciate your help everyone.
  26. New Member
    bigneum's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    54

    Reputation

    i agree with how jack3d is. Being here in afghanistan working 14-16 hour days not a day off for 6 months, jack3d still gets me the zest to get through a good workout everyday.
    USP LABS u guys rock.
  27. New Member
    sgabs007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    Yeah this jack3d is fn' awesome stuff, don't have to flip my schedule like I used to when I go out for nod flights. Two scoops and i can still hit the gym @ 5am, thnks USP you guys rock!!
  28. New Member
    young4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    52
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    29541

    Reputation

    I have to workout first thing in the morning (on an empty stomach) because that's the best time for me. The workouts was alright but I could definitly use more energy. I've tried other products but Jack3d is hands down the best. The energy last all day and the workouts are a lot more energized. I stack Jack3d with Powerful and love it. Next I'll stack it with Prime and then stack all three together. I only use my current stack on workout days only and it the BEST pre-workout stack I've taked.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 09:29 AM
  2. New Non-Hormal "Stack":Jack3d, AX, M-stak
    By 17amethyl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 07:28 PM
  3. Jack3d gives me the "tingles!"
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 09:02 PM
  4. Get Jack3d, but without paying a "Jacked" Up Price!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 03:44 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in