Six Pack Stack Support Sack | A MUST READ!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Six Pack Stack Sack: What it is

A dynamic and open dialogue used to facilitate the growing number of Six Pack Stack-specific questions. All of the representatives, including myself, will consistently update this thread with any new suggestions or strategies to best maximize these two products! Alternatively, we will also pay keen attention to this particular thread, as we did with our Quick Questions Thread.

Essentially, this is an FAQ tool, of sorts; a more evolving and dynamic way to ensure products are properly maximized, rather than a stiff, rigid, and unchanging user guide. While the basics featured on product pamphlets and websites will be found here, they will not be presented in a cut-and-paste type format; they will be altered and expounded upon specific to each consumer's unique needs.

Further, it will exist as a real-time guide for individual's wishing to track their progress, and express their feelings on this specific stack of USPlabs progress. Almost like a mini community within a community.

Please, make this a valuable and oft-utilized tool for the entire board!

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Stack Itself:

The Six Pack Stack

As in other parts of nature, the human body is regulated by the storage and expenditure of energy – this process is at the heart of each one of the body’s metabolic processes, from growth, to vision, to digestion, to excrement.

As an evolutionary response, the human body became a finely tuned complex of mechanisms meant to opportunistically metabolize energy – that is, store energy for future use, or during times of adequate intake to facilitate growth (anabolic response); or, to produce energy from stored nutrients in times of inadequate intake (catabolism).

Sounds like a sweet deal, huh? Your cells demand energy, or reject it, and your body metabolizes nutrients accordingly! However, a certain problem has arisen, leading to issues of adipogenesis – the modern diet!

Quite simply, the evolution of the human body’s energy metabolism pathways were born of necessity: our ancestors scarcely ate high levels of ligands, choosing instead animal proteins and lipids, while simultaneously encountering long bouts of famine. In this respect, our storage pathways, especially in terms of adipocytes (fat cells) were necessary, as whatever nutrients were encountered needed to be fully utilized. However, these once ‘life-saving’ energy mechanisms are now ‘diet-killing’ frustrations!

With a fitness diet, ample with caloric energy for cells, these mechanisms now lead to the hypertrophy of fat cells, via the binding to blood lipids, GLUT4 upregulation leading to adipocyte glucose storage, and deregulation of energy expenditure messengers. The solution: The Six Pack Stack!

Both Anabolic Pump and ReCreate are veritable titans of energy homeostasis – regulating all of the body’s major metabolic pathways to assist in achieving the most favorable tissue composition possible!

Here is how:

Anabolic Pump: As much as Anabolic Pump is a supplement meant to achieve glucosehomeostasis, and thought of as such, its success is due to its ability to mitigate energy expenditure pathways within the body. Specifically, Berberine's direct stimulation of AMPk, a master regulatory 'switch', so to speak, of intracellular energy metabolism. In normal (i.e., non-supplemented) states of exercise, AMPk plays a vital role in maintaining cellular energy, via both a glycolytic and oxidative role - that is, initially inducing glycolysis to provide energy for cellular reactions, and oxidizing fatty acids in longer bouts. This occurs due to an increase in the extracellular AMP:ATP ratio. As ATP increases, the body is in extreme demand for cellular energy during exercise. At this point, AMPk upregulates energy producing mechanisms (translocation of GLUT4, FFA oxidation) and downregulates energy consuming pathways (protein and fatty acid synthesis).

This glycolytic and oxidative manners of energy exchange is why AP provides tangible body composition changes - delivering intracellular messages, at the genetic level (via PPAR family) for adipocytes to oxidize and expend energy, while signaling for myocytes to do the complete opposite. Amazingly, the regulation of energy metabolism is not exclusive to Berberine, but is accomplished by Lagerstroemia Speciosa as well; constituents within LS have been shown to selectively regulate proteins responsible for the induction of GLUT4 in myocytes, while denying the same process in adipocytes. Further, the PPAR family of lipid-binding proteins mentioned previously in relation to Berberine are mitigated by LS as well! Simply put, Anabolic Pump genetically alters the mechanisms our body uses to maintain energy homeostasis – effectively upregulating energy expenditure –very selectively – in order to produce body composition changes!

ReCreate: The amount of energy expenditure pathways that ReCreate modulates is quite astounding! In respects to the AMPk discussion had previously, ReCreate increases, very prominently, levels of cAMP and ATP – key messengers of extracellular energy metabolism; in terms of nutrient synthesizing, ReCreate vastly increases levels of T3, the active Thyroid Hormone responsible for the metabolism of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates; in terms of energy production and stress response, ReCreate inhibits the production of Cortisol at the enzymatic level, ensuring that catabolic response Is attenuated in skeletal muscle, thereby further sensitizing muscle cells to Insulin, ensuring nutrient metabolism occurs efficiently, and that the body remains in positive nitrogen balance; and finally, in a lipid-specific respect, ReCreate even mitigates HSL (hormone sensitive lipase), an enzyme responsible for the induction of lipolysis dependent on the hormone’s which ReCreate is already modulating!

Plainly, the combination of Anabolic Pump and ReCreate alters your body’s natural energy pathways at the genetic level! Preventing adipogenesis, and promoting lipolysis, while simultaneously remaining in positive nitrogen balance were once thought impossible. Now, with these pioneering supplements, not only is it possible, but readily attainable! Just like your brand-new six pack!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We want this to be a community involvement. I plan on starting the stack as part of my recomp in the next couple of weeks. I plan to post my diet up for you guys to critique and get your opinion on some cardio plans...

Post up guys... Who is running the stack? When did you start?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in this product love to give it a shot if i had some cash lying around, feel free to sponsor me for a log USP Labs love to do one for ya lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP GUYS!!!!
Lets hear some results!

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
I'll check in when I get mine, I'll try to give regular updates on my six pack/DCP stack

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
well I got my stack in last week, and I am going to start it on the 20th I got

Six Pack x 2 DCP x 2 and ZMK x 2

Now all I need it the right work out routine, what is your thoughts on the most effective while on this stack.

I would like to lift at least 5 times a week I was thinking 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off the repeat

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I got my stack in last week, and I am going to start it on the 20th I got

Six Pack x 2 DCP x 2 and ZMK x 2

Now all I need it the right work out routine, what is your thoughts on the most effective while on this stack.

I would like to lift at least 5 times a week I was thinking 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off the repeat
And your goals are? Cut? Recomp? Lean Bulk?

Lets get this rolling!!!

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Cut, cut and cut and of course I would not mind some strength gains

I guess I should give my schedule, I work 6 days a week 12 hour shifts Thursdays off and will do my cardio fasted in the mornings and workout while I am at work.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I've got 3 six-pack stacks sitting in my closet waiting for the beginning of my cut (2/23).

I'll be logging it as I'll be using Prime for muscle & strength preservation during the cut (and want to fulfill my end of USP's 100% guarantee).

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cut, cut and cut and of course I would not mind some strength gains

I guess I should give my schedule, I work 6 days a week 12 hour shifts Thursdays off and will do my cardio fasted in the mornings and workout while I am at work.
I will se if Mullet can make a special guest appearance in here and drop his KILLER fasted training/cardio protocol...

I am testing in as we speak (dropped 2 Recreate and 1 AP about 10 minutes ago)...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 3 six-pack stacks sitting in my closet waiting for the beginning of my cut (2/23).

I'll be logging it as I'll be using Prime for muscle & strength preservation during the cut (and want to fulfill my end of USP's 100% guarantee).
I can't wait to hear how well it works for you Trap Monster! So SixPack+PRIME???!?!?!!!!?! O Snap....

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for tip, I guess I should post some leg shots. Don't want to be mistaken for a bird in shorts, hahaha.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard Fasted Training....who needs to know!? Haha.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
ME! ME! :wave2:

Actually, I was about to hit you up for some advice with my 3 (or more) month long cut, which will include Prime, AP, P-Slin, ReCreate and some bulk Powerfull. I'll try to gather my thoughts about that tonight and shoot you an IM. :poke:

I heard Fasted Training....who needs to know!? Haha.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ME! ME! :wave2:

Actually, I was about to hit you up for some advice with my 3 (or more) month long cut, which will include Prime, AP, P-Slin, ReCreate and some bulk Powerfull. I'll try to gather my thoughts about that tonight and shoot you an IM. :poke:
Ask me here, if you are not shy! May as well share the information.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
I was looking for advice for a cut routine, with I do my cardio first thing in the morning and lift after breakfast, any advice would be nice. I plan on lifting 5 days a week (3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off) for 2 months I'll be on AP/recreate and DCP with Xtend during weight training. Also would 2 AP a day be ok or should I stick with 3 I only get large amounts of carbs for breakfast (PWO) and for my PWO meal.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Not shy at all (Hell, I'll be logging it anyways, right?)

Do you want me to post in this thread, or make a new one? I should have everything together mentally and post it tonight.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not shy at all (Hell, I'll be logging it anyways, right?)

Do you want me to post in this thread, or make a new one? I should have everything together mentally and post it tonight.
Post it up here buddy... This is what this thread is for! We just want to form a small six-packing community...

I started my 'maybe recomp' today...

Nailed 395x3, 405x2 band assisted raw bench tonight on only 150g of carbs for the day!!! I love this stack already!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking for advice for a cut routine, with I do my cardio first thing in the morning and lift after breakfast, any advice would be nice. I plan on lifting 5 days a week (3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off) for 2 months I'll be on AP/recreate and DCP with Xtend during weight training. Also would 2 AP a day be ok or should I stick with 3 I only get large amounts of carbs for breakfast (PWO) and for my PWO meal.
Are you adverse to fasted weight training?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see your opinion on this, I am going to end up doing fasted weight training (mornings) just because of my schedule, im a busy, busy fella as im sure many others in here are......

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards

It's a schedule issue, I am deployed right now so my schedule is pretty much set in stone.

0330 wake up cardio
0400 shower/get ready for work
0500 go to work
0600 breakfast
0800 lift
0930 postworkout meal
then I work until 1800

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Well I must say that RC kept me alert, and not in over stimmed kind of way. I can't say I felt any "real" pump from AP, but I am still positive about sticking with it. I am also taking PF with my six pack stack. To make PF last longer, I am not going to take it before bed, I will take 1-c instead. I worked chest and bicep today, startng tomorrow , I will be utilizing the Asteroid Stack. Here is how my meal and dosing was today
545 am 1 Ap/ 1 RC/ Super Cissus RX
600 am Breakfast (1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop ON serious Mass, 2 cups non fat mootopia milk<<<all blended together, 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg)
700 am PF/ 1 flaxseed, fish, borage oil
900 am- diced grill chicken in pasta and vegetables
1145 AP/ 1 flaxseed, fish, borage oil
1200 lunch (grilled chicken with pasta and vegetables)
1645- AP
1700- Snack (2 tortilla with grilled fajita chicken)
1830- 2 PF/ 2 RC
1900- Gym (did some cardio as well)
2045- post workout shake (2 scoops ON Serious Mass, 2 cups milk)
2200- post workout meal- (large can of tuna, 1 sweet potato)- I know it is late, won't happen again, lol
Will take 1-c / Sper Cissus RX before bed.
Overall summary: I felt good today, can't wait till the whole shebang unleashes itself on me.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to post everything tomorrow. I'm half asleep right now and don't want to leave a bunch of stuff out. I'll pop back in tomorrow morning.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to post everything tomorrow. I'm half asleep right now and don't want to leave a bunch of stuff out. I'll pop back in tomorrow morning.
Sweet dreams Tribal.......:yawn:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I guess this is as good a place to ask this as any: Those skillet Sensations, and Stoufers pre cooked meals, what about those.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see your opinion on this, I am going to end up doing fasted weight training (mornings) just because of my schedule, im a busy, busy fella as im sure many others in here are......
I have in the past and still do resoundingly endorse Fasted Training. I give explanations in the following thread via discussions, that are worth a quick glance. First, here is a quick explanation with the full fasted-layout:

Here is the Fasted Training Protocol I created for B5150:

Upon Rising: Fasted
USPLabs Recreate™ - 2 caps
USPLabs PowerFULL™ - 3 caps
USPLabs AnabolicPump™ - 1 cap
SupperCissus Rx™ - 1g cap

+30 mins later intra w/o drink:
Xtend BCAA - 12.5g
NutraPlanet Leucine - 7g
NutraPlanet Beta Alanine - 3g
NutraPlanet Creatine Mono - 2.5g

Immediately following last set: 1 P-Slin

Immediate Post Work Out Shake:
Xtend BCAA - 12.5g
NutraPlanet Leucine - 7g
NutraPlanet Beta Alanine - 3g
NutraPlanet Creatine Mono - 2.5g
NutraPlanet KWICK KARB™ (Waxy Maize Starch) - 25 to 30g*
Crushed Oats - 60 - 90g

Second Post Workout Shake/Meal:
Ground oats - 25g*
Whey Protein Isolate - 50g

Throughout the day:
USPLabs PowerFULL™ - 2 caps
USPLabs AnabolicPump™ - 1 to 2 caps as needed
USPLabs Recreate™ - 1 to 2 caps as tolerated
SuperCissus Rx™ - 1g cap x 2

Explanation:

Anabolic Pump is often conceptualized as merely a supplement of glucose homeostasis. While that's true in part, its true identity is one of energy metabolism as a whole; specifically, mitigating energy expenditure and transfer in both fat and muscle cells, via the modulation of energy storage and production mechanisms.

During a long bout of exercise (i.e., an hour long resistance training session) your body's energy homeostasis mechanisms need to take on a more oxidative (the B-oxidation of fatty acids) as opposed to glycolytic (GLUT4 translocation and glucose storage) role. This is due in part to the inability of the body to produce the fuel (glucose) for anabolic processes at the rates needed for anaerobic exercise. In response, your body has in place several mechanisms which prevent the accumulation and synthesis of triglycerides and lipids, and release them into the bloodstream to be oxidized.

These lipolytic processes actually contribute to the majority of energy transaction in a bout of anaerobic exercise - the oxidation of fatty acids and plasma triglycerides, primarily, provide the energy for resistance training.

The reason I mention all this is Anabolic Pump's fascinating ability to regulate one of the vanguards of oxidative and glycolytic energy consumption - AMPk. AMPk works as an essential gate-keeper of energy production, reacting to extracellular fluctuations of various downstream energy messengers (AMP:ATP ratio included). Its activation is responsible for various roles, including all of the above mentioned.

Using such a product in conjunction with fasted cardio simply utilizes energy which would have been stored anyway. The mere presence of AMPk ensures that the liberated fatty acids and triglycerides will be oxidized as it plays a primary role in not only lipolysis, but the inhibition of lipid, triglyceride, and cholesterol synthesis.

In terms of blood glucose, you should have circulating plasma levels which are enough to stave off hypoglycaemia, even with the use of Anabolic Pump. As carbohydrates have not been ingested, the presence of Insulin (the main inducer of hypoglycemia) is not necessarily present. Anabolic Pump works through Insulin-reactive, though not dependent, pathways of energy metabolism. The lipolytic role is also enough to provide ample energy.

Here are the threads:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/112791-why-you-shouldnt-2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112127-bigger-faster-stronger-15.html

[pages 15 and 21-23]

An explanation of why AP is beneficial whilst in Ketosis - and, essentially, by fasted training you transiently shift your body into processes that mirror those of Ketosis:

AP also significantly contributes to the processes of Ketosis. Ketosis is the hydrolyzation of stored triglycerides into Fatty Acids, via the process of lipolysis; in fact, Anabolic Pump directly regulates lipogenic processes via AMPk induction, and would significantly contribute to plasma FA levels - thereby used for fuel in the absence of glucose; the inhibition of cholesterol and triglyceride biosynthesis - beneficial because Ketosis is attempting to complete the exact opposite; preventing the redepositing and accumulation of lipids - via exerting transcriptional control over lipid binding genes such as PPAR-y through co-activator inhibition (and its target enzymes); as well as ensuring increased mitochondrial FA oxidation - through inhibiting ACC (acetyl-CoA-carboxylase which inhibits the morphing of acetyl-CoA to malonyl-CoA), as well as directly increasing malonyl-CoA-decarboxylase, and ultimately raising levels of CPT-1; the rate limiting enzyme for mitochondrial FA oxidation.

In all respects, AP contributes to the processes of Ketosis significantly, whereas R-ALA would necessarily be counterintuitive to a Keto-based diet.

and....

Ketosis is simply the process of your body hydrolyzing (chemical breakdown via the interjection of a water molecule to form two end products, or the reaction of a substrate with water) stored triglycerides (fatty acid chains combined with a glycerol, and the body's primary source of stored adipose) to be used as fuel; Ketosis is the recognition by your body of chronic starvation. It therefore causes lipolysis (breakdown of stored triglycerides into respective fatty acids and glycerol molecules) in order to provide fuel in the absence of glucose (your body uses these as fuel via B-Oxidation). AP is beneficial, because it will expedite (speed up) this process due to its direct interconnectivity with many of the above mentioned processes.

a) It increases levels of CPT-1. CPT-1 is the rate-limiting (controls the rate at which a process can occur) enzyme of B-Oxidation (the oxidizing of fatty acids to be used as fuel), and increasing it increases the amount of lipids your mitochondria will use as fuel. This is important, because even during Ketosis where lipolysis (break up of TG into FAs) is occurring, if you do not oxidize (burn) the FAs, they will simply redeposit.

b) On the note of redepositing, AMPk inhibits the accumulation and synthesis of TGs and cholesterol. Why is this beneficial, and tied into the above point? Because if the redepositing of lipids is inhibited, they will be forced to circulate the bloodstream continually; with the increasing of CPT-1, the possibility is increased they will subsequently be oxidized.

Now, as I said, R-ALA is not an anti-lipogenic (compound which inhibits the accumulation, differentiation, or biosynthesis of lipids) and would not assist as greatly as AP would on a "carb-up" during Ketosis. The primary goal of Ketosis is releasing stored triglycerides into the bloodstream to be oxidized: AP accomplishes this. The fundamental step to remaining in Ketosis is low blood sugar levels: AP accomplishes this.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ This, my friends, is the key to success. This is the exact layout I began to incorporate this morning.

First workout was fasted cardio. Powerlifting type training in the evening. I personally added 1 scoop of Jacked in my intra-shake and opted for bulk SuperSAP rather than PowerFULL. I have been experimenting with SuperSAP dosing and freakin' loving it...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
so you're not doing fasted weight training just cardio?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i would also like to see an example of someones diet to see how they are eating the rest of the day. i personally love doing fasted cardio but never really thought of weights fasted. like others here im busy and wouldnt mind giving it a shot for scheduling purposes. i do 5 days fasted cardio now then weights 3-4 days in the evening. knocking em out at one shot sounds tempting.

also thought ap was to be taken pre carb meal?

Last edited:
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
If my understanding is correct, this applies if someone works out in the morning. What about some one like myself that works out late in the evening (1830)? I guess now that I think about it, it would not be fasted training if done later in the day. But I still welcome a response.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No bulldog, the training is weight-training fasted.

The diet for the rest of the day would be tailored to your specific goals, whether it be bulking or cutting.

ABN,

I suggest against 'fasted training' later in the day, because you do not have the added benefit of normal nocturnal lipolysis; that process is a key contributor to serum fatty acid and intramuscular triglyceride oxidation.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response. What is your opinion of the Asteroid Stack?
Day 2 of the six pack stack, and loving the feeling of RC. If what I am feeling in regards to AP is correct (as if I just worked my biceps, tight), then yeah I am feeling it. Not to seem greedy, but I have this urge to throw Prime in there as well. Oh a few tips for managing the timing: I use Microsoft Outlook Calendar to remind me when to eat or take a dose. I also purchased a cheap $4 cooking timer to count my 15mins after taking AP, or 1hr after a meal to take PF. If you do not have Microsoft, then Google has a free calendar that comes when you get your Gmail account. It will send text messages to your phone to remind you. Side note: Being on this six pack stack sure holds you "hostage" time, lol. I know there is the 15 min window for AP, is there any grace period plus or minus (never know, I might get delayed for whatever reason)? If I miss the window, do I still take it, or just wait till the next time? Hope not a dumb question.

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would focus less on the specific times in minutes/hours, and listen to your body. No need to be so adherent to the times, as these are just general guidelines! I do enjoy the ASteroid Stack, but personally prefer the addition of ReCreate over PowerFULL, as I experience more substantial strength gains from ReCreate.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am taking RC as well with AP and PF, and Super Cissus RX. I am glad I went to the USPLab Direct forum, and read some more on Super Cissus RX, and realized I should have been following the directions for Myotropic use. With bad knees and a rotator cup, i need to increase my dosage. BTW, great stuff on USPLabs Direct forum, just joined. I was wondering if it would be ok or over kill to take 2 rc in the morning and two before working out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see really no issue with 2RC!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ok, then I will stick with the original dosing scheme. Thanks Mullet.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
No bulldog, the training is weight-training fasted.

The diet for the rest of the day would be tailored to your specific goals, whether it be bulking or cutting.

ABN,

I suggest against 'fasted training' later in the day, because you do not have the added benefit of normal nocturnal lipolysis; that process is a key contributor to serum fatty acid and intramuscular triglyceride oxidation.
i have a six week stint of night shift coming up where ill be working 7pm to 7am. 6 nights per week. i may give the fasted training a shot for that time. how much cardio do you recommend after weights? 20-30 minutes low intensity or a quick run?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Alright Mullet (and anyone else). Here what I've got ready for my sixpack/prime log.

USP Products
Prime
Recreate
Anabolic Pump
P-Slin (caps)
Jacked
Powerfull (bulk - only 1 jar)

Other supps
DCP
Xtend
Bulk BCAA
Wazy Maize
Vasocharge
Sesamin
CLA
Fish Oil
Ephedrine HCL

My goal is to cut like a madman over the next 4-6 months (I have a lot to lose) while retaining as much muscle and strength as possible (hence the Prime).

I tend to carry most of my fat on my stomach and chest (sadly). My lower body is relatively lean.

My weight training is D.C. I love training this way, I make constant progress, and I will not be changing that for the cut. My weight training days are Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. I plan on doing cardio on all non-weight training days, and possibly on non-leg training days as well. When I do cardio on weight training days, I typically do it about 12 hours after lifting.

My diet is roughly 40/40/20. I eat relatively healthy, I just tend to eat large portions. I eat 3-4 solid meals & 2-3 protein shakes/MRP's/etc a day. I assume 500 cals below maint. is my best bet. I'm open to opinions.

I wake up around 7:00am daily. I do weight training in the morning. I'm not opposed to fasted weight training at all, and look forward to trying it some more.

I'll be starting the cut on Monday.

That's all I can think of for the moment. Let me know what you think.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
wow tribal, you are not playing. You got DCP in there along with RC, good luck bro. It will be nice to the end result. Are you gonna post any before pics?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a six week stint of night shift coming up where ill be working 7pm to 7am. 6 nights per week. i may give the fasted training a shot for that time. how much cardio do you recommend after weights? 20-30 minutes low intensity or a quick run?
I actually suggest foregoing post-weights cardio, and ensure you take in about 10-12g BCAA during and immediately after a workout, with extra Leucine.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright Mullet (and anyone else). Here what I've got ready for my sixpack/prime log.

USP Products
Prime
Recreate
Anabolic Pump
P-Slin (caps)
Jacked
Powerfull (bulk - only 1 jar)

Other supps
DCP
Xtend
Bulk BCAA
Wazy Maize
Vasocharge
Sesamin
CLA
Fish Oil
Ephedrine HCL

My goal is to cut like a madman over the next 4-6 months (I have a lot to lose) while retaining as much muscle and strength as possible (hence the Prime).

I tend to carry most of my fat on my stomach and chest (sadly). My lower body is relatively lean.

My weight training is D.C. I love training this way, I make constant progress, and I will not be changing that for the cut. My weight training days are Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. I plan on doing cardio on all non-weight training days, and possibly on non-leg training days as well. When I do cardio on weight training days, I typically do it about 12 hours after lifting.

My diet is roughly 40/40/20. I eat relatively healthy, I just tend to eat large portions. I eat 3-4 solid meals & 2-3 protein shakes/MRP's/etc a day. I assume 500 cals below maint. is my best bet. I'm open to opinions.

I wake up around 7:00am daily. I do weight training in the morning. I'm not opposed to fasted weight training at all, and look forward to trying it some more.

I'll be starting the cut on Monday.

That's all I can think of for the moment. Let me know what you think.
Wake-up [7:00 AM]
2 RC
1 AP
3 PRIME
1 scoop Jacked
1/2 tsp Bulk PowerFULL
2g Fish Oil

As workout begins [7:20 AM]
~10-12g BCAA w/ extra Leucine
1 DCP [TTA will prevent PPAR-induced lipid-binding and free up more IMTG {intramuscular triglycerides} for oxidation]
5g Creatine Monohydrate

On last set of workout:
1 AP

Immediately after workout:
1 P-Slin broken open and dumped into shake w/ Waxy Maize, protein isolate, and a small amount of fruit [important to retain energy levels throughout the day as liver glycogen was most likely oxidized during fasted training to provide energy]
1 CLA cap
2g Fish Oil [these both combat the oxidative stress of working out fasted]

Whole food meal approximately 1/2 hour later.

Wake-up [7:00 AM]
2 RC
1 AP
3 PRIME
1 scoop Jacked
1/2 tsp Bulk PowerFULL
2g Fish Oil

As workout begins [7:20 AM]
~10-12g BCAA w/ extra Leucine
1 DCP [TTA will prevent PPAR-induced lipid-binding and free up more IMTG {intramuscular triglycerides} for oxidation]
5g Creatine Monohydrate

On last set of workout:
1 AP

Immediately after workout:
1 P-Slin broken open and dumped into shake w/ Waxy Maize, protein isolate, and a small amount of fruit [important to retain energy levels throughout the day as liver glycogen was most likely oxidized during fasted training to provide energy]
1 CLA cap
2g Fish Oil [these both combat the oxidative stress of working out fasted]

Whole food meal approximately 1/2 hour later.

Mullet wouldn't AP have the same effect on ppar