Pslin safe for someone with family history of diabetes?

1. Pslin safe for someone with family history of diabetes?

is it safe to take p-insulin (anabolic pump) if i have a family history if diabetes?

2. Quote Originally Posted by AndreAnabolic View Post
    is it safe to take p-insulin (anabolic pump) if i have a family history if diabetes?
    This thread might help, otherwise, let us know: type2 diabetes and or anabolic pump&p-slin
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

3. well my mom has type 2 diabetes, and the doctor says i have a 50 50 chance of becoming diabetic. i was wondering if messing with my natural insulin production will make me more prone to diabetes
    •   

4. My mom is diabetic but controls it through diet only. I have used p-slin and loved it. Oddly I used AP once and could not tolerate it. However I wonder if I could use it sucessfully now.

5. In relation to Type II diabetes, in a nutshell:
    Anabolic-Pump is going to increase your insulin sensitivity (among other things). When your body becomes more insulin sensitive, your pancreas will secrete less insulin and work less to do the same 'job.'
    This will lead to less pancreatic work and inflammation, limiting the possibility of pancreatic failure.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

6. awesoe thanks

7. Strag summed it up well. I would add that Gymnae Sylvestre has a demonstrated efficacy at repairing beta Islet cells of the Langerhans in disease-state rats via an increase in post-synaptic response!

As Strag said, though, any planned mediation of IDDM/NIDDM should be enacted through your physician.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Strag summed it up well. I would add that Gymnae Sylvestre has a demonstrated efficacy at repairing beta Islet cells of the Langerhans in disease-state rats via an increase in post-synaptic response!

As Strag said, though, any planned mediation of IDDM/NIDDM should be enacted through your physician.

in addition to all that was said...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 02:39 PM
  2. Replies: 235
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 04:50 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 03:36 AM