USPlab is Looking for a "Product Educator"--Huge opportunity!

  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    USPlab is Looking for a "Product Educator"--Huge opportunity!


    Please apply within this thread!

    The Product Educator must transcend a representative, and take a primary role in facilitating communication between upper management and the consumer, as well as relating feedback and suggestions. He/she must also be somewhat versed in physiology, and able to competently and independently address consumer concerns; further, he/she must be willing - and almost demand as much - to increase their role and responsibility within the company.

    we are small, but extremely tight knit; we all play three or four roles well, and we operate intrinsically with each other. Ask any of our representatives: The communication between themselves and myself and Jacob is constant and open - our representatives are not mindless drones. This is an aspect of our operation we pride ourselves on, and are continuing to address to make our customer service branch the industry's strongest.

    The recent additions of ForceofGreen and Borobulker (who will both be embarking on offline duties) is reflective of this desire to transcend "reps", and create Product Educators: Individuals able to accurately address the wide range of concerns customers have.

  2. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    My application


    I am thoroughly excited to formally apply for the position of a Product Educator at USPLabs. USPLabs' commitment to developing exceptional products based on deep innovation has always attracted my attention and respect. It will be a major honour to be associated with the company in any position, especially as a Product Educator.

    Considering that there is no formally requested structure for the application, I'll take the liberty to say a few things about myself.

    I currently work as Head of Controlling/Financial and Strategic Risk Management for a software company headquartered in Bavaria, Germany, but with global operations. Before then, I had worked in several continents as Financial Analysis Manager for Procter & Gamble, the consumer goods company, with several assignments in consumer and customer teams. During this sojourn, I was able to hone my broad skills as a businessman with financial expertise. In particular, the requirements of those positions stimulated and encouraged team members to sharpen their communications, inter-personal, as well as customer-and-consumer relationship skills.

    In terms of my educational background, I have an M.Sc. and a Ph.D in Economics. While this background has no direct relationship with nutritional science and biochemistry, I took deep interest in several disciplines a few years ago. These range from classical philosophy, history of arts, broad strokes in the development of the mathematical sciences roughly from Euclid through Leibniz/Newton to the golden years of the early 20th century and their implications on progress in theoretical and applied physics, and so on. One other area that caught (and trapped) my attention was (is) the general behaviour and relationships between molecular and biological phenomena. This led me to biochemistry, as well as the medical and nutritional sciences. Building on pre-university chemistry classes, I have tried over the years to sharpen my understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of these sciences, especially in terms of the pharmacological effects of herbal and synthetic compounds. I try to share this understanding, in as simple terms as possible, with other "travellers" in the journey to a better understanding of our supplements and their possible biological impact on our athletic goals and well-being.

    I would like to believe that a combination of my modest understanding of nutritional science, my deep commitment and dedication to sharing knowledge, as well as my experience in inter-personal and consumer dynamics should appropriately prepare me for the position of a Product Educator at USPLabs.

    I would not be interested in affiliation with any company that would neither appreciate my contribution nor offer me a chance to grow within the company. With this background, I truly consider this opportunity at USPLabs as ideal, as it would permit me to use my hobby as a basis for helping drive USPLabs' business forward, and growing with the company in the process.

    I look forward to discussing further details of this position with you, should you decide to offer me the unique position.

    I hope your company will continue to break new grounds in supplementation, in line with the tradition it has established.

    Thank you very much for taking your time to review this application.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    736842
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    20.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Strat has my vote for SURE!!!

    He transcends your transcendence.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Mickfootie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    926
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am thoroughly excited to formally apply for the position of a Product Educator at USPLabs. USPLabs' commitment to developing exceptional products based on deep innovation has always attracted my attention and respect. It will be a major honour to be associated with the company in any position, especially as a Product Educator.

    Considering that there is no formally requested structure for the application, I'll take the liberty to say a few things about myself.

    I currently work as Head of Controlling/Financial and Strategic Risk Management for a software company headquartered in Bavaria, Germany, but with global operations. Before then, I had worked in several continents as Financial Analysis Manager for Procter & Gamble, the consumer goods company, with several assignments in consumer and customer teams. During this sojourn, I was able to hone my broad skills as a businessman with financial expertise. In particular, the requirements of those positions stimulated and encouraged team members to sharpen their communications, inter-personal, as well as customer-and-consumer relationship skills.

    In terms of my educational background, I have an M.Sc. and a Ph.D in Economics. While this background has no direct relationship with nutritional science and biochemistry, I took deep interest in several disciplines a few years ago. These range from classical philosophy, history of arts, broad strokes in the development of the mathematical sciences roughly from Euclid through Leibniz/Newton to the golden years of the early 20th century and their implications on progress in theoretical and applied physics, and so on. One other area that caught (and trapped) my attention was (is) the general behaviour and relationships between molecular and biological phenomena. This led me to biochemistry, as well as the medical and nutritional sciences. Building on pre-university chemistry classes, I have tried over the years to sharpen my understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of these sciences, especially in terms of the pharmacological effects of herbal and synthetic compounds. I try to share this understanding, in as simple terms as possible, with other "travellers" in the journey to a better understanding of our supplements and their possible biological impact on our athletic goals and well-being.

    I would like to believe that a combination of my modest understanding of nutritional science, my deep commitment and dedication to sharing knowledge, as well as my experience in inter-personal and consumer dynamics should appropriately prepare me for the position of a Product Educator at USPLabs.

    I would not be interested in affiliation with any company that would neither appreciate my contribution nor offer me a chance to grow within the company. With this background, I truly consider this opportunity at USPLabs as ideal, as it would permit me to use my hobby as a basis for helping drive USPLabs' business forward, and growing with the company in the process.

    I look forward to discussing further details of this position with you, should you decide to offer me the unique position.

    I hope your company will continue to break new grounds in supplementation, in line with the tradition it has established.

    Thank you very much for taking your time to review this application.
    Very nice application buddy.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  5. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2669
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I 100% back Strat for this position. I can not tell you how much he has impressed me with both his knowledge and willingness to help others. In my opinion Strat is the perfect candidate for a position that requires both knowledge and communication skills.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,492
    Rep Power
    3541840
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Strat is the man for the job!

    This is an awesome opportunity!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,213
    Rep Power
    96469
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Might as well lock this thread up, the knowledge that strat spews out absolutely dwarfs 2/3 of the posters here on this board, no offense, but sometimes the truth hurts.

    Good luck strat, even though you dont need it.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  8. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,403
    Rep Power
    956441
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Strat is the man for the job, Done and done


    Plus he reads Leibniz, which I tried to do and failed miserably
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  9. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yep. Strat ALL the way.
  10. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Strat has my vote for SURE!!!

    He transcends your transcendence.

    Adams
    Strategic aka The Oracle, has my vote as well.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,994
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Strat has this app on lock!!!! He knows his ish, he gets along with everyone, dude has all the qualities you mentioned in the post!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Senior Member
    dragonfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    6037
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    There is the good and better and the best. And then there is Strategicmove.
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    So your saying he has a chance:}

    I have a huge dilemma with startegicmove.....he is smarter than I.
  14. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    So your saying he has a chance:}

    I have a huge dilemma with startegicmove.....he is smarter than I.
    Sounds like he's smarter than most - StrategicMove has my vote too.
  15. Senior Member
    dragonfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    6037
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    So your saying he has a chance:}

    I have a huge dilemma with startegicmove.....he is smarter than I.
    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I would like to believe that a combination of my modest understanding of nutritional science, my deep commitment and dedication to sharing knowledge, as well as my experience in inter-personal and consumer dynamics should appropriately prepare me for the position of a Product Educator at USPLabs.

    I would not be interested in affiliation with any company that would neither appreciate my contribution nor offer me a chance to grow within the company. With this background, I truly consider this opportunity at USPLabs as ideal, as it would permit me to use my hobby as a basis for helping drive USPLabs' business forward, and growing with the company in the process.

    Strategic knows what he is worth but he most certainly IS NOT arrogant, therefore you’ve got nothing to worry about
  16. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Strategic knows what he is worth but he most certainly IS NOT arrogant, therefore you’ve got nothing to worry about
    lol - you're getting full support from 'DownUnder' SM!
  17. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4321
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    might as well jump on this bandwagon and give my support for Strategicmove.
  18. Board Supporter
    wideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    980
    Rep Power
    4963
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    28.55%

    Ouch!!! There was a glimmer of hope till Strat destroyed that in the first post Nice resume bro and that job has got to be interesting, lemme know if Strat needs an assistant or someone to fetch him coffee. In the meantime I'm gonna go sulk, read, and wait for my Prime.
  19. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11114
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wow. That would be a great opportunity for anybody but it would be a perfect fit for strategic. Good luck.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,551
    Rep Power
    708196
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Strat is the obvious choice, he may be overqualified lol

    I already love where this company is going and has gone, with Strat on your team your going to soar...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    903
    Rep Power
    9765
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    50.84%

    My vote is for for YODA...doh...I mean strat-move
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Normally I say good luck to applicants, but in this case I can short it to good luck Stragpedia

    Maybe you can come up with a MOA for Prime finally!
  23. New Member
    w3ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    2899
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

    another vote for the strategicmove..
  24. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,713
    Rep Power
    986900

    I'll considered tossing my name in the hat.

    Quality Engineer by trade - 25 years manufacturing process quality, procurement quality, new product development, customer/vendor liaison, design/product engineering and manufacturing engineer liaison, continuous improvement, root cause and corrective action, material review board, process capability, gage/fixture/tooling design, CMM programming and various quality disciplines in an aerospace CNC manufacturing environment.

    Blue collar credentials, some Community College (Auto-CAD, Quality Systems Management, Fundamentals of GD&T) and a couple trade certifications.

    strategicmove, you have quite the impressive resume.
  25. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Damn, two unbelievable apps. with Ike and Brian. You both are very knowledgeable individuals gentlemen, and i wish you both the best here.

    Man......I wouldn't want to make that decision.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Registered User
    Saurabh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    31.77%

    First of all thanks very much for giving us the oppertunity to have a shot at this.

    Since I am not one of the most frequent posters at this website I suppose it would be a good start to introduce myself first. I am an Indian male, born and raised in India, and has been residing in USA for about a decade now. I am in my low 30s and earn my bread and butter as a Decision Support Consultant in the area of Software consulting. During my professional career I have worked with 3 Fortune top 10 companies, as well as delivered solution for companies with less than a dozen people. I mention it because I would like to think that as much as I may be skilled in my Profession, ultimately what matters is how good a personal rapport I make with my clients and how quickly I can adapt. Without sounding arrogant I would say these two would be my strong points.

    My current work involves delivering a Decision Support System for USA's largest Disease Management Organization. This involves interacting with the Senior Management and help understand what solution can I provide them to make better informed decision in the quickest time. Then I take that feedback and go with the end users to see the gap between desire and outcome. Finally once the solution is provided I work with end users to improve on it.

    You may ask why is a software consultant interested in a Supplement company. For a few reasons:

    a) As mentioned I grew up in India, building muscles is not the biggest priority in my part of the world. Still I wanted to have a good healthy lifestyle. Ever since I have been 15 years old I wake up at 4:30 am and hit the gym(5 days a week). This has helped me reach my goal and also made me a disciplined person who has learnt from his mistakes. This includes using supplements and learning what works and what does not. As a USP Educator it gives me the oppertunity to talk to consumers and give them information that can help them achieve their goal.

    b) My dream is to be self-employed opening a gym where I can contribute to society via exercise and diet. I try to learn on my own and access to one of the leading supplement companies will not only give me a better, but more importantly more efficient towards my approach.

    You may wonder, and perhaps might also be put off a bit, by the fact that I have mentioned India a few times by now. Truth be told I had not planned on it but once I started posting it just came out. So while we are on the subject I would say maybe, just maybe, being from India helps me understand certain products better than the others. A lot of supplement companies these days are looking East, and no not just for a large market. Many of the supplements that you see coming out are staple in our diet. For example I have been using the following long before I heard of them being performance enhancers:

    Ginger
    Fenugreek
    Cissus
    Sesamin seeds.

    I have observed that USP Labs have many supplements with Eastern roots. Now this by itself doesnt put me in a better position than anyone else. What it does however put me in is if I meet an end consumer and he is worried about how the supplement is going to affect his body, I can tell from firsthand experience - Hey I use it my diet everyday. I suppose I could relate to this trend better than most.

    Lastly I am a big city guy in a small town man's body. This means I work hard and play hard but I am easy going with small town manners. I like to deliver results but I am not going to step over my peers to make ends meet.

    Thank you for taking time to read this and good luck.

    xxxx
  27. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    More support for StrategicMove. He always has really good contributions.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  28. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    So your saying he has a chance:}

    I have a huge dilemma with startegicmove.....he is smarter than I.
    Join the party
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Tossing mine in too...

    Blew things up and jumped out of planes and then decided to just arrest people and **** their days up. I dress myself almost every day and I have just about kicked my drooling habit.
  30. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Good luck to ya'll applying!
  31. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    555
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

    Well, guess it doesn't hurt tossing my name in as well. I hold a BS in Biotechnology and Pre-Veterinary Med. I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for six years.
    5 years exp in preclinical pharmacology and preclinical toxicology
    1 1/2 years exp in clinical pharmacology.
    I have worked for 3 pharmaceutical companies and the current one I work for is one of the largest out there.

    Well, that is my abridged resume.
  32. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4770
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Strategic aka The Oracle, has my vote as well.
    lol +1
  33. New Member
    Plates1971's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    2739
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    So your saying he has a chance:}

    I have a huge dilemma with startegicmove.....he is smarter than I.

    Some of the most successful leaders of companies are not the smartest but surround themselves with the smartest minds available to advise them on their board!
  34. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Plates1971 View Post
    Some of the most successful leaders of companies are not the smartest but surround themselves with the smartest minds available to advise them on their board!
    Words of wisdom that I live by. I'm the face of the company but the brains are behind the scenes....I'm just a pretty face..hahah
  35. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Words of wisdom that I live by. I'm the face of the company but the brains are behind the scenes....I'm just a pretty face..hahah
    I would say more 'cute' than 'pretty'........ im just sayin'...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:36 PM
  3. Primordial Performance's "Formestane-LV" sponsor opportunity
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 09:09 AM
  4. No, Check out "" THIS "" Spider !! Huge !!
    By Stinger124 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in