Ordered Prime!!! Who Else did?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, just ordered a bottle of Prime. I think I am going to follow the 5 days on, 2 days off as it says. So it looks like it will last about 30 days. I am pretty excited.

Who else ordered.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered it but never did receive and email... don't know exactly what I bought lol

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I haven't received the IC email either.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Their other products are good - so i'm willing to trust them on this one...

ordered 3 bottles, so hopefully will be getting that +1 free.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I just went with one for now. Funds tight as the summer comes to an end. Wish it could have been more but heck, at least i got it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a bottle for the hell of it. Not sure when i'll use it, but don't want to be left out...

workout8485

Awards
i ordered 6 :head: but i didnt get my free shipping :aargh:

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered some.... USP hasnt dissapointed me yet! I spent a pretty penny today!

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I did. I was a little underwhelmed by the ingredients list but USP is solid so ill give it a shot.

If i dont look like Doug Miller afterwards i expect a full refund! :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now that Prime is out, I can finally post my feedback. Back in Feb. Jacob sent me and a friend two bottles of the Beta Prime to try. We both tested it without knowing the indredients, except it was supposed to increase strength, and possibly hormonal (not the case as now revealed).

He responded to it much better than I did, with some of the stuff mentioned in the write-up like feeling sharper. He actually likened it to the Alpha-Male feeling that high T levels can give, but I guess that wouldn't be an accurate comparison because this is non-hormonal. As for the muscle hardening that is mentioned in the write-up, neither of us were looking for it so it may have happened, but not to a degree that caught our attention.

Take this with a grain of salt because we tried the beta product, and I understand that this version of Prime is more potent. There are also always responders and non-responders. I hope you guys experience it more like my friend than I did (He is ordering some Prime probably as I type this lol). I have faith in USP Labs to release quality products, their research and extracts are top notch, and I respect them as a company. I will atleast be buying their 1-Carboxy :)

Looking forward to seeing your results, hopefully you will log them or post reviews up!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will also look into the IT issues which are occurring.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Who is this:
by Megan Delgros Date Added: Tuesday 26 August, 2008
Ohh this product is so over hyped I had to take a Fiber supplement to get rid off all the BS. To bad..

lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is this:
by Megan Delgros Date Added: Tuesday 26 August, 2008
Ohh this product is so over hyped I had to take a Fiber supplement to get rid off all the BS. To bad..

lol
Somebody with a decently witty sense of humor!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
At least they gave 5 stars. I figured out the URL before it seemed to be released and it was there on the page before anyone seemed to be getting the emails.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
i ordered a bottle....gonna try out one..then if i like when they start selling it on nutra ill get more...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
stuff looks sick! i ordered 2 bottles for myself and 2 bottles for my bro. since it says that it doesnt effect hormone levels, will it still be equally effective on him (he is 19)? just checking, most of this stuff tends to work better on mid 20's and later crowd.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stuff looks sick! i ordered 2 bottles for myself and 2 bottles for my bro. since it says that it doesnt effect hormone levels, will it still be equally effective on him (he is 19)? just checking, most of this stuff tends to work better on mid 20's and later crowd.
It is non-hormonal, and should be effective across age brackets.

Deegin

Awards
I picked up a bottle.. I am going to add it along side of the AP and PSlin that I am currently running. I can't wait!

:dl:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up a bottle.. I am going to add it along side of the AP and PSlin that I am currently running. I can't wait!

:dl:
Very anecdotally, that was an amazing stack.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Yep ordered mine. USP Labs are 2:1 in my books at the moment.

I love Powerfull and its a regular part of any order i make, on the other hand i responded negatively to Anabolic Pump with the infamous Anabolic liquid fire Dumps. I've stopped taking it for the time being and will try again in a few months.

Heres hoping Prime becomes as indispensable to me as PowerFULL is now.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Still haven't received any email about the release :S I guess it was good I didn't wait.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
I ordered a bottle.. I am going to run it with Animal Pump in a few months. Need time to clean up and then give it the test.

808raoul

Awards
Just ordered a couple. I thought I was going to miss the wagon.

yorkshire_boy

Awards
Just ordered from the uk with paypal!! Big fan of PowerFULL and AP so trusting usp with this....quite excited!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
ordered a few and looking forward to it! just started another run of something else, so i get to be patient this time instead of the usual temper tantrum throwing while waiting on the delivery driver!

tattoopierced1

ordered my 3 bottles.. now to pickup some Powerfull and PSlin/AP and I'll be set

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know where USP's products ship from?

It's Denton, TX is it not?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i ordered three. im going to stack it with powerfull and ap like they said on their site and go from there. Jacob has never let me down, I doubt he does now.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
so since this is non-hormonal it shouldn't be of concern regarding hairloss?

This question never seemed to get answered!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Prime will not cause hair loss.
schweet... sounds like it's exactly the kind of shizzle i've been looking for then.

Do you see any problems stacking this with RPM by the way? I just started an RPM/Neovar "cycle" and might not have the patience to finish it off before getting cracking on some prime. I know it's not your product but you guys know the science better than myself so any help would be appreciated.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks more like an Anti-Ox... You guys were not kidding when you said that It's not a Test Booster. :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How much to ship to New Zealand?? i see its 30US to Canada so god only knows how much to get it to me :(

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Man my computers messed up and have been usin my backberry and tryed to buy some at 12:30 and the dang think would not let me. It let me put it in the cart and when it was time to put in my info it would not go after I hit continue. I'm pissed. Any body know if I can use some # to place an order? Any even left to buy?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I read that this is U.S. orders only... I could be wrong.

How many of you bought PRIME without even fully reading and understanding the write up? ;)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I think I read that this is U.S. orders only... I could be wrong.

How many of you bought PRIME without even fully reading and understanding the write up? ;)
Boom! Right here. I didn't even look before I dropped the $$.