WOW, thats all I can say.

1. WOW, thats all I can say.

Got a tub of chocolate peanut butter Trutien and these guys are amazing... I cant get enough of this stuff. Im giving up my old blend for good.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Amen, bro I had the same flavor myself and loved it. Just making myself finish up all the other blends I have first so I don't waste them (though I'd like to lol).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

3. trutein is EPIC
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

4. I mix a scoop of cpb trutein and nutrapro. Now that's damn good

5. YUP! Epic is a good word for how the chocolate peanutbutter tastes.

6. Epic indeed, possibly legendary.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrRobRage View Post
    Epic indeed, possibly legendary.
    You should try the vanilla mixed with milk, rice milk or almond milk. Tastes like unwhipped whipped cream

8. I have both Chocolate PB and Choc. Covered Banana Trutein and they are both great. I also mix them half and half to make chocolate PB Banana, which is awesome. I received my Vanilla whey isolate last Friday and it is without a doubt the best vanilla whey I have tasted (and I have tried just about every vanilla). My previous all-time favorite was the original MetRx Metamyosin Vanilla Butter Cream (circa late 90's early 2000's). I buy a lot of vanilla, as I subscribe to the "You can make vanilla any flavor, but you can't make any flavor vanilla" school of thought. I will definitely be buying more!

9. Ordered a 5lb jug of PB chocolate last nite. Hope it is as good as you guys say it is.

10. it absolutely is

11. Just got my 5lb tub of chocolate PB. All i can say is this.....DAMNNN. IT is absolutely the best tasting protein powder i have ever had, hands down. I was literally trying to lick the bottom of my shaker cup. Im about to have one for a nighttime shake and its all i can think about right now.

Good stuff guys!

12. I TRIED TRUTIEN FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS MORNING. I LOVE THE TASTE. UP TO NOW MY FAVORITE TASTING PROTIEN WAS MYOFUSION BY GASPARI, BUT TRUTIEN TASTES BETTER AND MIXES BETTER AS WELL.