Waxy Maize ETA - AnabolicMinds.com

Waxy Maize ETA

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Waxy Maize ETA

Any dates on when waxy maize will be avalible? I'll be ordering tons of stuff from you guys soon!

2. Board Sponsor

I think we're actually taxing the waxy maize off for awhile. Demand has been minimal at best.

That being said Maltodextrin is an almost identical subsititute:
    1) The are both fast-digesting carbohydrates that exert an insulin spike to help your cells uptake nutrients
    2) I'm not sure from the anecdotal stories I've read that the low osmolity of WMS has much of an effect on anything as compared to dextrose or maltodextrin.

However, I'd be interested to hear if you've noticed positive results with WMS?

Our maltodextrin is quite cheap, so if you wanted to give it a go, it might be worth a shot.

Thanks for your interest!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    I think we're actually taxing the waxy maize off for awhile. Demand has been minimal at best.

That being said Maltodextrin is an almost identical subsititute:
    1) The are both fast-digesting carbohydrates that exert an insulin spike to help your cells uptake nutrients
    2) I'm not sure from the anecdotal stories I've read that the low osmolity of WMS has much of an effect on anything as compared to dextrose or maltodextrin.

However, I'd be interested to hear if you've noticed positive results with WMS?

Our maltodextrin is quite cheap, so if you wanted to give it a go, it might be worth a shot.

Thanks for your interest!
    I am sorry to hear your taking it off for awhile I had planned on buying your biggest bag. I was wanting to get WMS because most people prefer it over Malto...
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Waxy Maize on a cut
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 11:33 AM
  2. What's up with WAXY MAIZE?
    By ThisGuy2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:34 PM
  3. Waxy Maize
    By Nilla in forum Supplements