WarcraftJJS got the Samples and now A Review.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Well I got the Trutein Samples from Greg from TruNutrition Sciences and I wanted to put a small review on it.

How it came in the mail:

I got the 5 different flavors that they offer:

Milk Chocolate, Chocolate-Covered Banana, Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup, Vanilla, and Chocolate-dipped Strawberry.

Most of the Trutein I took with Water because I took these after working out. And have no real way of bringing milk with me to the gym. So I took the Vanilla, Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup, and Chocolate-Covered Banana. Before bedtime.

I will go down each and every one with Taste, Mixablitly, and the wifies side comments about the taste.

Milk Chocolate:
Taste: 9/10 I did enjoy the taste tho a little sweet for me. But over all good.
Mixability: 9/10 Mixed great in the Shaker Cup I was using.
Wife side comment: "I like this do you have anymore."

Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry:
Taste: 10/10 You really get a taste of Strawberry and Chocolate in the mix.
Mixability: 9/10 Mixed fine got a couple clumps at the bottom in the Shaker Cup could have been my fault.
Wife side comment: "Did you mix this with strawberrys and Chocolate Protein?"

Vanilla:
Taste: 8/10 With milk is needed because I kinda got a flavoring of a Vanilla Shake good allround.
Mixability: 9/10 Mixed great in the Shaker Cup.
Wife side comment: "Do you have anymore?" "Was that with Milk or water?"

Chocolate-Covered Banana:
Taste: 9/10 With this one milk is needed, tasted like a milk shake and great banana taste.
Mixability: 9/10 Mixed great in the Shaker Cup.
Wife side comment: "You know I don't like Banana but this was good."

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup:
Taste: 10/10 With this one to, milk is needed must say that the taste was one I though would not taste like it said it would but it was very close. And Great Tasting.
Mixability: 10/10 Mixed great in the Shaker Cup.
Wife side comment: "Can you buy this one for me?"

So allround the Trutein flavor and tasting was great and as soon as I run out of my other protein that I have I will be buying up some for me and the wife.

Great job TruNutrition Sciences with this good Protein.

Company Website:
Trutein by TruNutrition Sciences