Premium Flavors-- A review, sort of!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 5 different premium flavors, and I thought I'd leave some feedback on them. Got them yesterday. The flavors I got are: Fobidden Fruit Punch, Strawberries 'n' Cream, Dutch Chocolate Fudge, Banana Bash, and Orange Creamsicle.

They arrived while I was at work, so the first thing I did when I got home at 10pm was rip open the box and checked them out. Orange creamsicle caught my attention, so I put 12 ounces of skim milk in a shaker cup with 2 scoops of unflavored wpi. Now I wasn't sure how much flavoring to put in. I have some scoops that came with another brand of flavors, so I tried 1 of those... wasn't quite enough. 2 was perfect! The Orange Creamsicle is FANTASTIC! I almost made a 2nd shake just because it tasted so good.

This morning after hitting the gym, I made a shake and used Forbidden Fruit Punch. Again, this stuff is just awesome. I can hardly wait to try the others out! I'll leave more feedback here as I try them out.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews Red, I cant wait for you to try the others either! The Strawberries and Cream has been getting phenomonal feedback, throw it in some milk and you literally wont believe you arent drinking a milk shake

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I added some of the Strawberries and Cream flavor to some unflavored nonfat yogurt I had. WOW! really good stuff.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Tried the Dutch Chocolate Fudge today. While this is the best chocolate flavored powder I've ever bought, It still kinda leaves something to be desired. Might be great if I added a little instant coffee and/or some peanut butter with it in the shake.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive never been a big chocolate fan but its the best i have had as well, does the flavor taste too thin for your taste or just not chocolately enough? I might be able to make some revisions to the formula

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'd call it a little thin.... Just not quite rich enough.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wow!

I like to mix sugar free jam in my cottage cheese. Well I was out jam today, so I tossed in some Forbidden Fruit Punch. HOLY SMOKES ITS GOOD! Gonna have to try the other flavors in cottage cheese now.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i do cottage cheese every morning and i never though of adding any of the flavors to it, im in on that action first thing tomorrow morning!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Just got more flavors in the other day. Only new one for me was French Vanilla. Man this stuff rocks! Really great when your tired of fruit flavors. Is really good if you use skim milk as the base for your shake. 2 thumbs up!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hey that French Vanilla flavor is pretty damned awesome in a cup of espresso with a bit of milk or cream in it!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't take this anymore! I can't. I'm ordering from TP, lol.

Your reviews, though rather short, made me thirsty and hungry. They were helpful also.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to use the code in my sig. It will save you $$ :)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
oops.. it went away. Hmm... lemme look it up

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Premium Lime flavor might be my all time favorite in water. It's very mild, but pleasing. I'm extremely picky when it comes to flavor and such and I'm very very happy.

The lemon... not so much ;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
banana's and creme is nice. Orange creamsicle I didnt like at first , now I like it for some reason. Time to try out some more...I don't drink milk with mine. I think it kind of bloats me so I'm just being cauious with the milk.

JGank

Awards
does anyone else have a review of the orange cream? I want to get it in a isolate. I think thin shakes that don't fill you up that taste really good.

Scottmcd1

Awards
I found the orange cream somewhat disappointing... much more cream than orange. It didn't taste bad, just not as good as I wanted.

For isolates I really love the premium fruit punch, it's a very clean taste and reminded me of kool aid. Very thin and refreshing even with 75 grams in about 12 oz of water. If you need a discount code put in SAM210 for 5% off your order

JGank

Awards
I wish I had read this one hour ago. I just ordered one pound of orange cream and one pound of choc. I'm glad I got a small size. I wish a someone could come out with a good orange. Anyway I'll post up a review when I get my package.

Scottmcd1

Awards
Well you could try emailing Carl about your order if you want to change your mind. If you want to try out a bunch of flavor packs you could go with the sample pack which is basically 20 50 gram shakes each with different premium flavors.

I went through 16 lbs of the orange creamsicle so don't take my review as it was bad... I just had higher hopes for it.

JGank

Awards
i just tried the orange cream. I did not like it. It tastes very chemically and has a strong after taste. I'm glad I only got one pound I'll kill that within a week. I think orange is a very hard flavor to do. I will try the chocolate in the morning and post a review.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
the premium bananas n' cream is good, and I always like to mix it with plain chocolate, thats even better!