- 02-22-2007, 10:55 AM
- 02-22-2007, 11:56 AM
My bottle (source naturals) says 1/4 tsp is approx. 750mg
- 02-22-2007, 12:29 PM
My bottle (from NP) says 1/4 tsp = 600mg. I'm actually just asking for someone else on a different forum who got some of TPs gaba.
02-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Whatup BigS, it is actually going to be very difficult to recommend a Mg serving per teaspoon because there are numerous factors that can affect the density of the product, so i would highly recommend purchasing a Mg sensitive scale for proper measurement. I will have Doug get back to you with an approximate measurement though!
02-22-2007, 12:58 PM
02-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate it!
I'm definatly going to look into those scales too though.
04-20-2007, 07:13 PM
I ordered 1 unit of GABA with my protein, and I was wondering if I am really getting 100g of GABA for the $5 I paid? Seems like a REALLY good deal.....just wondering how much GABA is in 1 unit on TP's website
04-20-2007, 07:21 PM
we also have a 1.7cc scoop for you guys who are looking for 1gram measurements.
04-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jediclampet in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
- By babygetoboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2003, 10:29 PM
- By db682 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:47 AM
- By Kow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2003, 12:28 AM
- By u4ik_rage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-31-2003, 02:26 PM