Shipping woes.....

1. Shipping woes.....

Hello. Maybe a TP rep can help me out here. Im just curious about an order I placed last monday night (5/25) and my UPS tracking information say delivery is set for 6/3. Im not quite understanding why it is going to take 9 days for delivery?

Dates:
    5/25 - placed order @ TP.com
    5/28 - billing from my cc took place (3 days after I placed order ??????)
    6/3 - Scheduled delivery (almost 10 days after ordered was placed)

Somewhat frustrating actually.

thanks
    msucurt

2. Yea my order took some time to but I imagine they get a lot of orders placed a day so they could be fairly back up.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   

3. 10 days is a bit of a long wait. I can't stand waiting longer than 4-5 days, which is why I always buy from Nutra or ATW directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Yea my order took some time to but I imagine they get a lot of orders placed a day so they could be fairly back up.

4. its not that bad, you ordered on a holiday, and most likely they had some sort of sale, and today is friday, so you have the 2 day weekend, even priority sometimes takes a little longer then tuesday-friday,

5. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Hello. Maybe a TP rep can help me out here. Im just curious about an order I placed last monday night (5/25) and my UPS tracking information say delivery is set for 6/3. Im not quite understanding why it is going to take 9 days for delivery?

Dates:
    5/25 - placed order @ TP.com
    5/28 - billing from my cc took place (3 days after I placed order ??????)
    6/3 - Scheduled delivery (almost 10 days after ordered was placed)

Somewhat frustrating actually.

thanks
    msucurt

dont feel bad... I have he same scenario happening to me right now.. its not with NP but another place... I placed 2 orders over the weekend I expect to get one on the 1st and the other on the 3rd. I love ordering from NP the only thing that kills me is the waiting game, I'm out west and can only receive my packages during week days, another wards waiting a week for my packages is common.

6. carl and the other tp guys will make sure you get your order. i mean, its understandble that it would get to you slower seeing as you have a really huge sale and probably get a bunch of orders. they can only go so fast in filling and sending them out. don't want them to rush and make a mistake which would lead to an even longer weight time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. shipping?
    By ecupirate in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 04:51 PM
  2. Squatting Woes
    By BigKrabbe in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:27 AM
  3. Shipping
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1