Just made cissus trans

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I followed warriorway's idea of using lotion for the formula. I have a package of SUper Cissus sitting in my house. I took 4oz of lotion and an oz of iso alcohol and I dissolved the solution with whatever I had of cissus. Then I mixed it in the lotion. I have bad joints so I will let you guys know whats up with the solution. :cheers:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know if cissus will penetrate the skin?

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Do you know if cissus will penetrate the skin?
IDK we will certainly find out. I will let you. If it does tell someone at AVant to make a product I would love it!!!!!!!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am trying to find the MW, but I haven't been successful so far. This is really the nugget of info that we need.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to find the MW, but I haven't been successful so far. This is really the nugget of info that we need.
I will try help you search. I just applied it to the skin. It looked like Iodine when I applied but now the color is gone.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
GEez I haven't found anything on the molecular weight

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Sweet I'm glad that it went into the lotion. You might want to pick up a penetration enhancer like limonene to help get it through the skin. That stuff is pretty cheap and a little goes a long way.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Sweet I'm glad that it went into the lotion. You might want to pick up a penetration enhancer like limonene to help get it through the skin. That stuff is pretty cheap and a little goes a long way.
Definitely looking into that. I kninda want to get more in depth with this trans making. I have a lot of great idea that I wanna try.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
According to this molecular weight calculator it is 398.7073

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I don't know off hand but it doesn't seem too high of a weight. Test is somewhere in the high 300's I think.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
For me cissus orally took imediate effect. It just tastes like ****. wit h this trans I rubbed it on my knees and I can almost be positive that since I applied til now it has kicked in (no placebo). If I sit on the chair with one leg under my other leg my knee locks up bad (I have to wait a few secs before I can start walking again). Since I put it on I have had minimal leg lock up.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
1. Typically it is recommended that the molecular weight be < or = 300 daltons
2. Depends on your carrier. Using something like Penetrate, no just add powder to bottle in hot water bath, shake and your done. To something like phlojel it may benefit you to triturate powder with a solvent or penetration enhancer such as DMSO or D-limonene
3. Mixing= mortar & pestle. Bottling= whatever the carrier comes in. For Phlojel, I use 60ml syringes. It is a gel so the syringe is perfect.
Just thought this might help.

Warrior the carrier in my formula would be the lotion correct? Icy hot would probably be a better carrier as we talked about. I am think about adding limonene and letting you guys know how it works. I get my paycheck on wednesday next week. I will order everything then.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I will keep you guys updated for while I use this batch. I have plenty more batches of things coming I have some great ideas. BTW I will utilize this batch for it's so called "anabolic properties" which is 30 minutes upon waking, 30 min before and after w/o and i think before sleep.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I'm not if that is 100 percent right so lets just say just say it is 398 >x<415

Now let's figure out how well it works on the skin.

EDIT: BTW Warrior the yohimbine trans is made for localized fat loss. Yohimbine orally would be overall.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Just applied my second application on the formula. I am putting it on five places. Knees (left knee I had a torn MCL). Elbows and on the inside of my right bicep above my elbow (tendinitis). Tomorrow will be a full day of the application.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I am realy interested to see how this works for you.
Keep us all updated and feel better soon.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
rubbed it on this morning. It's funny how many benefits cissus has. I just found out it has weight loss benefits. I will rub again before the gym session which will be tonight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not if that is 100 percent right so lets just say just say it is 398 >x<415

Now let's figure out how well it works on the skin.

EDIT: BTW Warrior the yohimbine trans is made for localized fat loss. Yohimbine orally would be overall.
Correction-localized transdermals. A systemic trans mix (e.g. penetrate) would have the same effects as oral.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
http://forum.bbing.com/showthread.php?t=107406101

bb=bodybuilding That is the thread I talked about cissus mw

ALso I gotta bad leg calf crap today. IDK what that was from but I will keep you guys updated. I'm so tired right now I can barely see the screen. I'm addicted to forums. I will apply it again after I get off.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
OKay I am going to make another batch of this super cissus a little more potent coming in the next week. Also just to let everyone know I have bowling tomorrow which mean I get to test out the pain in right arm (which is always present).

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Kind of upset today. I went to the gym and did cardio and had a lot of rub off.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: joints feel great!!!! I went bowling I bowl in a league every saturday. My elbow always hurts but yesterday it didn't and today when my knees were folded I was expecting a little locking up and pain when I got up but nothing. My only problem with this rub is that it is very sticky.