Trans 4-AD or Test base? - AnabolicMinds.com

Trans 4-AD or Test base?

1. New Member

Trans 4-AD or Test base?

Has anyone used both? Which did you prefer?

I intend on using Dermobolics 'transport matrix'. So it will be around 20-25% absorption

What dose of 4-AD would give similar results to 250mg test base ED?

Any help appreciated

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post

I intend on using Dermobolics 'transport matrix'. So it will be around 20-25% absorption

Any help appreciated
    sub'ed
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post

Any help appreciated
    I've used both, and this may sound strange, but I prefer 4-AD. It's just a precursor, but for some reason I feel "better" persay than test. Better attitude, more libido, ect. Both were run dermally, 4AD is usually used with a cheaper solution i.e. penetrate or transport matrix and the test is used with phlogel ultra. You don't need 250mg TB each day, assuming 35% absorption you have 87.5mg test in your bloodstream each day, totalling 612mg/week. Taking into consideration the ester weight of test enanthate, your running close to a 1g (probably 850mg test/week I don't feel like looking up the exact weight of the ester) of test a week at that dose, unless you really want to run that dose. YMMV, I like the 4AD. Again, I use a high HRT dose (comparable to 300mg Test E) for longer periods as it suits my goals much better. Good luck!
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks for that

The thing is, i'm in the UK and it is therefore extremely difficult for me to get some 'phlogel ultra'. Transdermals are not very popular over here
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    I've used both, and this may sound strange, but I prefer 4-AD. It's just a precursor, but for some reason I feel "better" persay than test.
    That's because it's not just a precursor. It's also a very active compound with an A:A profile similar to test (slightly less anabolic, somewhat more androgenic). This would explain why you feel similar, but a little different on it. It also explains why those sublingual 4-AD/cyclodextrin tabs sold in the late 90's had such a rapid effect.

I think the whole myth of 4-AD being a "prohormone" was started by the supplement co's. to prolong any action by the FDA. The idea was likely that the products would be viewed as simply biological precurosrs, much like DHEA. The "prohormone" misconception has just stuck since then.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

300mg 4ad per day was the standard dose but that was usually stacked with 150mg 1 test.

I've seen charts of the old ph's and it said 4ad was 95% as anabolic as test, and it converted to test in vivo at 50% which I think meant in a test tube.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Transdermal 4-AD was a godsend...one of the healthiest feeling experiences ever. Great gains when combined with 1-test.

I loved the cyclodextrin 4-AD...GREAT, GREAT delivery/compound
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. New Member

Now does anybody remember what are the weights of each? With out using a scale approx how much a 1/4 teaspoon holds of 4 ad and 1test? Anyone?
  9. New Member

So DSADE. I guess it should be around 3 teaspoons 4-ad and 2 tsp 1 test per 1 8oz penetrate. So approx 9g 4ad 6g test.
    8oz = 240ml
    15000mg/240ml=62mg per ml? I dunno I hate math. Help me out bro. So I can get near 250mgtest to 400mg 4ad per day how many ml do I need. You know what I need, I got to work and dont have the pacience to figure it out. Thanks 4 Ur Help.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4 weeks: Phera-Plex or Trans. Test Base?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 04:43 PM
  2. test base trans and var
    By noyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 01:05 PM
  3. test base trans to jumpstart
    By glenihan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 11:07 AM
  4. test base trans