- 01-09-2008, 12:25 AM
- 01-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Not sure if botanicals will work effectively.
Now, if you could find a pure 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, that may be a whole different story (molecular weight permitting).
Look at it like, coffee vs caffeine. Botanical vs active compound.
01-10-2008, 11:36 AM
01-10-2008, 05:16 PM
01-10-2008, 05:19 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
01-10-2008, 06:49 PM
01-10-2008, 07:02 PM
I think the major issues are (1) oral bioavailability is decent enough to pop the pill (2) this extract has a large margin of error for potency (60-95%) making for the amount of filler to be somewhere between 5% and 40% (3) You will smell terrible if you rub this all over yourself.
01-10-2008, 10:23 PM
01-10-2008, 10:26 PM
01-10-2008, 10:38 PM
01-10-2008, 11:43 PM
01-11-2008, 05:15 AM
probably a good idea.
01-11-2008, 01:38 PM
01-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Syr in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:49 PM
- By Pirate! in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 02-18-2006, 05:55 PM
- By meowmeow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 11-21-2005, 03:45 PM
- By x_muscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:10 PM
- By Hayazzho in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2005, 03:23 PM