Tren td question: - AnabolicMinds.com

Tren td question:

1. Professional Member

Tren td question:

Is there any problem with just crushing up the pellets and pouring htem into a td carrier? I know it isnt as perfect as extracting or cleaving the esters, but it is easy...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I'd at least filter it through a coffee filter to get rid of the binders. The acetate ester is no problem though.

You will probably get about the same amount of "active" by eating the pellets.
  3. Professional Member

Anybody else eat their tren pellets?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Somewhere there is a post by Skye and I think he said fina had a 25% oral bio-availability. I'd eat them before I'd do a TD because the absorption rate by TD isn't always the same. Lots of factors can change the absorption rate from application to application.
  5. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Somewhere there is a post by Skye and I think he said fina had a 25% oral bio-availability. I'd eat them before I'd do a TD because the absorption rate by TD isn't always the same. Lots of factors can change the absorption rate from application to application.
    Moo-chos gracias.
  6. New Member

I've been hearing this "eat the pellets" deal for some time. I WOULD LOVE to see a log with it.

I've crushed the pellets right up and put it in a TD, and they seemed to achieve as better result than the gritty tren base I did the same with.

The binders are inert and won't hurt you in a TD.

You can extract the crystals, and cleave the ester, but you will lose more product this way than if you just applied the Tren ace directly.

Tren Ace crystals are really hard to get to form, they are notoriously stubborn.
  7. Senior Member

Any updates on if eating them works? Or could one possibly crush them up into a powder and cap 'em?
  8. New Member

Why..that would be like crushing up aspirin and putting it into a gel cap?
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    Lol, ok that was a dumb question. I have just never obtained them before and was curious if they could actually be chewed or if one should just make a TD instead? Someone on a different thread said that eating them would be a waste.
  10. Professional Member

7 pellets a day orally with test (injection) are treating me well. If you like anxiety and some insomnia!
  11. Certified Travis

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    7 pellets a day orally with test (injection) are treating me well. If you like anxiety and some insomnia!
    Egh, hate anxiety. How long you using it? Kinda costly going the oral route...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

A few years back there was a popular "fina" board that had all kinds of crazy applications. TD was considered to be more effective than oral, but was a pain in the ass and stinky. (the most common carrier was dmso). I've done oral too and it was so-so and not very cost effective. Believe it or not a few of us tried crushing and snorting them. Needless to say, that did not go well or last long. It did give you a nice preworkout rush but it coulda just been the intense pain from snorting the F-ers. But anyway- if you're injecting test anyway why not inject the fina? It's easy to convert and much more effective.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

jarhead is a fina whore
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    jarhead is a fina whore
    i prefer "junkie" but "whore" applies sometimes too.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I was asking bout alot of this a while back motiv8er, I dont remember much but oral bioavailability is def not too shabb although trans derm is still higher yet, also theres no problem with just crushing up the pellets youll just have a lot of residue left over. also if your carrier has DMSO in it then youll want to rethink about stripping it. DMSO isnt prejiduce about what it will force through and eill make alot of the nast filler and other impurities go through with the active, your better off putting it in methyl alchohol first and then adding it if it has DMSO.... ill do some digging real quick for you man.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

DAMN, turns out i reread the thread I was thinking about and we took the discusion to PM's after about 2 posts.... those PM's aer long gone.

Im pretty sure the final verdict was that turning it into a transermal wasnt much more effective then jsut popping them (which it looks like your doin anywho) and as long as you can afford it a very vaible alternative to pinning. Im interested to see how you personally do with this, are you going to do any detailed logging? at least give us some updates if you dont mind.

-poops
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Have you thought about crushing em up disolving them in PGA and then putting them into a propylene glycol solution to help increase oral bioavailability?

or at least some olive oil?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Have you thought about crushing em up disolving them in PGA and then putting them into a propylene glycol solution to help increase oral bioavailability?

or at least some olive oil?
    Hey poopy--- could the same be done with superdrol or phera-plex? If the fillers aren't harmful in a transdermal, wouldn't this work? Holla Back with yo opinion!!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Hey poopy--- could the same be done with superdrol or phera-plex? If the fillers aren't harmful in a transdermal, wouldn't this work? Holla Back with yo opinion!!
    Hey poop--- One more question. I found some propylene glcol very cheap but it says it is for cigar humidifiers. Is this the same stuff as used in making oral solutions, In other words, I'm a cheap S.O.B. and am hoping this will work. Thanks!!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Hey poop--- One more question. I found some propylene glcol very cheap but it says it is for cigar humidifiers. Is this the same stuff as used in making oral solutions, In other words, I'm a cheap S.O.B. and am hoping this will work. Thanks!!
    I dunno honestly. I dont know that its "Sterile" enough to be ingested..... Have you looked around at other sites to see what it might be??? Lemme check and see if this one site I know of carries it.

as for the Phera plex or SD being made into a trans, well technically yes it can if the molecules are small enough. BUT you dont want to... they are both methylated giving it nearly 100% absorption through the liver on first pass, by taking it transdermally youd lose over 50% of the compound and it would be an utter waste of the compound and penetrate transdermal solution.... this is the whole reason these compounds ARE methylated, to make taking them orally the most effective route, other then injecting them.... then you still lose some through the conversion process to strip it from the fillers, so its still prob better to ingest it.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

here go down to DPMG (dipropylene glycol) im sure its not cheaper then this...

http://www.lemelange.com/oil_liquid_cream_wax_c_-_f.htm
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I dunno honestly. I dont know that its "Sterile" enough to be ingested..... Have you looked around at other sites to see what it might be??? Lemme check and see if this one site I know of carries it.

as for the Phera plex or superdrol being made into a trans, well technically yes it can if the molecules are small enough. BUT you dont want to... they are both methylated giving it nearly 100% absorption through the liver on first pass, by taking it transdermally youd lose over 50% of the compound and it would be an utter waste of the compound and penetrate transdermal solution.... this is the whole reason these compounds ARE methylated, to make taking them orally the most effective route, other then injecting them.... then you still lose some through the conversion process to strip it from the fillers, so its still prob better to ingest it.
    Thanks Poopy--- I was actually meaning it for an oral solution. Sorry for the mix up! That's why I asked about the PG. Lemelange.com is out right now, so I'll wait on them for the right stuff!
  24. Registered User

PEG won't increase bio-availability. Just used to keep chemical dispersed in solution. If you are planning to uncap Pher-Plex or Superdrol and place in solution this will be a waste of time. If you find bulk powders then placing it in solution will be helpful.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    PEG won't increase bio-availability. Just used to keep chemical dispersed in solution. If you are planning to uncap Pher-Plex or Superdrol and place in solution this will be a waste of time. If you find bulk powders then placing it in solution will be helpful.
    Yeah, I found a guy with some 1 gram pouches of superdrol powder. But I'm just going to stay with my CEL M-drol clone for $19.99 from NP. NP rules!!! Thanks for the info though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. quick tren/fina question....
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:02 PM
  2. Tren reaction question
    By goa1175 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 09:14 PM
  3. Tren Ace Question
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29