Transdermal 1T/4AD and Girlfriends.

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Transdermal 1T/4AD and Girlfriends.

Would you guys reccommend doing a cycle of 1test 4ad transdermal if you have a bunch of touchy girlfriends?

If so, how would you go about doing this? I know you could do feet and legs, places where they dont usually touch but what about rotating sites? Arent you suppose to rotate so the skin doesnt get irratated? Last thing i want is my girlfriend to start growing facial hair.

mods: I know i posted this in the Steroid forum also but I just think not too many people check this forum.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Would you guys reccommend doing a cycle of 1test 4ad transdermal if you have a bunch of touchy girlfriends?
    WTF, how many gf's do you have bro? no wonder you call yourself piston pump!

No wonder you love your Aspire!

Any multiple action going on?
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

haha one of em' is nycste lol. he likes when i call him Betty.
    •   

4. MTNMEDIC

I dont really see a problem, I mean really if you where jus basted in the stuff and she just all of a sudden bear hugged ya,....maby.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MTNMEDIC View Post
    I dont really see a problem, I mean really if you where jus basted in the stuff and she just all of a sudden bear hugged ya,....maby.

I think he might have already made the decision since the post was from October of '07.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

nah, i didnt run it. still got it, saving it for another time. i could use it to jumpstart an injectable maybe.
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

or you could mail it to me.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

or you could mail it to ME
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.15%

Instead of rotating sites, you could just rotate girls. Limit each one's exposure?:bb3:
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    Instead of rotating sites, you could just rotate girls. Limit each one's exposure?:bb3:
    i like that idea!!
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

id still like to see an answer regarding rotating sites, I dont have an option with this one. Im planning on running 4-AD trans at least 6 weeks and wont mind the irritation so much more so jsut wether or not the absorption will be hindered due to repeat site use? I have a child and wife that I sleep with in the same bed everynight so I HAVE to keep this in no touch areas..... which sadly being married can mean the groin too, lol.
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i keep thinking about my 4ad but then again if I go on TRT, what do I need it for?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i keep thinking about my 4ad but then again if I go on TRT, what do I need it for?
    valuable trade item???

I still think if I were you Id jump on the TRT and insinst on self injections in order to store it up and run yourself a decent cycle, your in a most awesome situation where taking Test injects can be completely legal for you and completely legal to posses.... let alone be 100% pharm grade and not some dirty questionable crap... wish there were some way I could accomplish the same thing without really screwing myself up this young cnosidering I still want more kids.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    id still like to see an answer regarding rotating sites, I dont have an option with this one. Im planning on running 4-AD trans at least 6 weeks and wont mind the irritation so much more so jsut wether or not the absorption will be hindered due to repeat site use? I have a child and wife that I sleep with in the same bed everynight so I HAVE to keep this in no touch areas..... which sadly being married can mean the groin too, lol.
    I have used for 4 ad on the same sites over and over just because I have used it at large doses. Also I have heard of people putting plastic wrap on themselves to keep it from getting on other people. Not something I would do, but to each his own!.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I feel ya bro! Since wifey's been pregnant, I can count the number of times I got laid on one hand.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    I feel ya bro! Since wifey's been pregnant, I can count the number of times I got laid on one hand.
    LOL ya... thats a killer 9 months. good luck bro... cause its actually like 11 or 12 months for the aftermath to be healed and then you have the baby to worry bout waking and whatnot.... well basically you get the picture
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

LOL ya... thats a killer 9 months. good luck bro... cause its actually like 11 or 12 months for the aftermath to be healed and then you have the baby to worry bout waking and whatnot.... well basically you get the picture

Have you met Rosey Palm and her five friends?
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Have you met Rosey Palm and her five friends?
    I mack err one a dose b@tches
  19. Certified Travis
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

IMO, no you do not need to rotate sites. There is no reason the skin would all the sudden become less permeable in one area after repeated use.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

Quote Originally Posted by SupFatHead View Post
    IMO, no you do not need to rotate sites. There is no reason the skin would all the sudden become less permeable in one area after repeated use.
    The reason for switching sites is not because it would become less absorbable after a while(that is ridiculous). It is to avoid irritation.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

The reason for switching sites is not because it would become less absorbable after a while(that is ridiculous). It is to avoid irritation.
    so tell me is there a downside to dosing on the legs as far as number of capilaries and veins? do I HAVE to put it on the inside of my thighs as opposed to the outside?

how much area DOES 3-5ml of penetrate cover? that could easily be spread across two legs no?
  22. Certified Travis
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

That was his question. Your ridiculous.
  23. Certified Travis
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

so tell me is there a downside to dosing on the legs as far as number of capilaries and veins? do I HAVE to put it on the inside of my thighs as opposed to the outside?

how much area DOES 3-5ml of penetrate cover? that could easily be spread across two legs no?
    3-5ml's covers a lot....

The best spot on the legs from the bloodwork I have seen is just below the calf muscle on the backside of the leg. Second to that is inner arms if I remember correctly.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by SupFatHead View Post
    3-5ml's covers a lot....

The best spot on the legs from the bloodwork I have seen is just below the calf muscle on the backside of the leg. Second to that is inner arms if I remember correctly.
    the inner arms seems to me to be the most logical spot to put it with all the visible veins, but sadly thats contact transfer city... my 8 month old dioesnt want a stache Im sure.

Are the chest and underarm/lats a viable area? Im guessing the stomach and glutes are the worst spots.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

The upper inner thigh is one of the best areas. The thinest skin areas are the best. What I was trying to say was you can continue to put the product on the same areas day after day and it will not hinder absorbtion. However, you can put too much of the product in one area and it won't absorb as well. Yes 3-5 Ml can cover two legs. Put 1.5 ml on one side 1.5ml on the other side.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

do you guys suggest using gloves as well? Id like to cause of the obvious issue of having more contact with your hands then anything else but how much is lost onto/into the glove themselves? or is it so miniscule that its not worth worrying over given the precations needing to be taken?
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

do you guys suggest using gloves as well? Id like to cause of the obvious issue of having more contact with your hands then anything else but how much is lost onto/into the glove themselves? or is it so miniscule that its not worth worrying over given the precations needing to be taken?
    I never wore gloves. Everything you touch is gonna be absorbed, so I would think some of the chemicals from the gloves might be absorbed into your skin. You have to be careful what you touch after your hands contact the carrier. Plus I think it is easier to rub on with bare hands. You really have to rub it in good, you can't just "place" it on your skin. Some people do get a burning from 1T though, and seem to have a hard time washing it off their skin. I never had this problem so I guess it depends on the person.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

nice thanks guys, I really appreciate all the input.
  29. Certified Travis
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

This was a post by a good bro on another forum I regular....has some decent info in it although he rants a lil about IM injections...

This was also in reference to trans test.

I have done some experiments over the years with transdermal absorbtion and although I do not prefer this method of supplementation, it is affective if you have Aichmophobia. So in a series of tests I found that my test levels rose the greatest percentage when I applied just behind the ankles and about a quarter of the way up my calve, or on the inside arm just below the pit I would submit however that it was still nearly 17% less than bloodtests after intramuscular supplementation. Ofcourse the question that I cannot answer is how much of the Test was utilized by the body and how much was wasted. My opinion however is that the more AAS available in the system the greater the odds of absorption over evacuation.

The scrotum is the natural place for the Doctors to tell you to apply, but it is my understanding that much of the test that we naturally produce is also not utilized by the body. So why try to introduce test though those same gates? Anyways, Blood tests dont lie, and I did not get the most bang for the buck in that location.

All this being said, I have not done any transdermal supplements in a few years. For my money I want the most availability as possible.

Divide the money you have invested in supplementation by half, then take that number and figure that your body is going to use between 10-40%. Figure out for yourself which end of that spectrum you want to be on. It sucks to think of things in terms of cash, But if you spend 100 bucks on something and immediately can figure that 50 dollars is just gone, and now you want to get the most out of the 50 dollars that you have remaining. I tell you that I can give you 10 dollars for your 50 dollars or I can give you 37 dollars for your fifty, you would be insane to choose the 10 dollars.

Anyways, this is my morning rant Aichmophobes!!!
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

sounds good. great to always see folks run tests like these for everyone to benifit from. thanks for posting it up here.

-Aichmophobe poop

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 09:29 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 11:33 PM
  4. 1T/4AD/4OHT Transdermal Cycle Impressions
    By Syr in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 06:42 PM