Best premade transdermal carrier

  1. Registered User
    db2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0

    Best premade transdermal carrier


    Hey guys, whats the best premade transdermal carrier avaliable on the market?
    Best absorption?

  2. Registered User
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    789
    Answers
    0

    I'm gonna be an ass but .
    And you'll find the answer.
  3. Registered User
    fatsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    353
    Answers
    0

    Everyone has their opinions, if you search you will a bunch more opionions.

    Of course many of the carriers are unavailable or hard to get.

    Penetrate from the board sponsor, works pretty good, and is cheap, but because of the alcohol content it dries yours skin. But, because of the alcohol content it is easy to put your powder into and it will dissolve even if it is relatively gritty.

    Phlo-Jel seems to reign supreme anymore. It is soy lecithin based with only a moderate amount of alcohol. This means it goes in with out much drying. I'm not of the opinion its absorption rate is NOT much better than the competing alcohol based compounds, but it easy to apply. Its kind of a pain in the ass to mix up how ever. Gritty powders will not work, so you have to do stuff to make them become finer, (morter and pestle don't always work). Oh BTW, Phlo Jel is pretty pricey relatively speaking, and only available from canada.

    Finaderm, is a available from another board sponser. They make some crazy claims of absorption, not sure I have seen any big fans.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,579
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    Everyone has their opinions, if you search you will a bunch more opionions.

    Of course many of the carriers are unavailable or hard to get.

    Penetrate from the board sponsor, works pretty good, and is cheap, but because of the alcohol content it dries yours skin. But, because of the alcohol content it is easy to put your powder into and it will dissolve even if it is relatively gritty.

    Phlo-Jel seems to reign supreme anymore. It is soy lecithin based with only a moderate amount of alcohol. This means it goes in with out much drying. I'm not of the opinion its absorption rate is NOT much better than the competing alcohol based compounds, but it easy to apply. Its kind of a pain in the ass to mix up how ever. Gritty powders will not work, so you have to do stuff to make them become finer, (morter and pestle don't always work). Oh BTW, Phlo Jel is pretty pricey relatively speaking, and only available from canada.

    Finaderm, is a available from another board sponser. They make some crazy claims of absorption, not sure I have seen any big fans.
    If you know what you're doing phlojel can compound 150mg/ml of testosterone in 10 minutes with NO grit. No mortar and pestle required, all you need is DMSO, and a hot water bath. The absorption is absolutely better than the competing alcohol products (tests by HRT doctors have shown from 6-50% absorption depending on application area with the scrotum being the big winner, studies done on conventional alcohol based products typically show about 10% absorption). You can find phlojel in the US too, just go to froogle.com...
  5. Registered User
    fatsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    353
    Answers
    0

    I see that 10% figure around.

    Usually it is in reference to stuff like androjel, ect.

    The TD cocktail compounds like Penetrate certainly deliver more hormone than that. I'm not sure what the levels, I guess we can never be really sure till someone does a study. But the skin drying because pretty annoying as well.

    I sounded pretty down on Phlo-Jel, but in reality, I should say I have a tub right by the computer just in from canada which I will be using for my next cycle.

    I read the study about the old folks in the hollywood nursing home, and it does seem pretty promising. Too bad there were no follow ups.

    I got some very big granule Tren base once (back in the Good Old Days) that would NOT go into Phlo Jel, even with DMSO and heat.

    I should say Phlo jel is the best, but is a little trick for some people. Not for me because I like screwing around with this stuff.

    Just from my personal experience the penetrate delivered similar results. IMO, I feel like I got a about a 30% absorption with phlo jel and a little less like 20 to 25% with Penetrate.
  6. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0

    Primordial Performance's transdermals have been getting great reviews. I am currently on day 3 of Dermacrine and I have 2 bottles of Dermacrine Sustain. I'll post in their company section in a few days.

    I'm thinking of rubbing it on my balls. I have actually heard that some have done this with the transdermal products and have gotten some 'cool sensations'.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo View Post
    If you know what you're doing phlojel can compound 150mg/ml of testosterone in 10 minutes with NO grit. No mortar and pestle required, all you need is DMSO, and a hot water bath.
    Guide / details / FAQ please Any one will do.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  8. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Guide / details / FAQ please Any one will do.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    That avatar is definitely a winner! Much better than the Jesus one.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Registered User
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,579
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Primordial Performance's transdermals have been getting great reviews. I am currently on day 3 of Dermacrine and I have 2 bottles of Dermacrine Sustain. I'll post in their company section in a few days.

    I'm thinking of rubbing it on my balls. I have actually heard that some have done this with the transdermal products and have gotten some 'cool sensations'.
    I absolutely wouldn't do this with any carrier that has high concentration of solvents. I don't even do it with the phlojel I have, which only has 10% DMSO and 2.5% limonene.
  10. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Answers
    0

    Always had good success with either Penetrate or the old T-Gel.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,130
    Answers
    0

    I would go with T-Gel. It is a little more expensive, but it holds more and has a better absorption rate. Plus it has DMFA, so DMSO is not needed.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,579
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I would go with T-Gel. It is a little more expensive, but it holds more and has a better absorption rate. Plus it has DMFA, so DMSO is not needed.
    Great. Let's not use the solvent that works great and has great penetration enhancing properties. Instead, let's use the solvent that has less well studied penetration enhancing properties and has been linked to CANCER in humans. Sheesh.

    DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 90-105 << FYI.
    Last edited by exnihilo; 09-20-2007 at 11:40 AM. Reason: informative reading material added
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo View Post
    Great. Let's not use the solvent that works great and has great penetration enhancing properties. Instead, let's use the solvent that has less well studied penetration enhancing properties and has been linked to CANCER in humans. Sheesh.
    they are just balls....not too crucial, right?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Answers
    0

    I've always been able to load more PH powder into Penetrate for some reason.

    I like the consistency of T-gel better as it's easier to apply.
  15. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0

    Ok... no trans-testicular rubdowns...

    What do you guys think of Omega Sports Systematic 7?
    Freedom means nothing here.
  16. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    0

    all you need is penetrate your compound and a microware
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What transdermal carrier? for mixing clen
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 12:24 PM
  2. Dermabolics Style Transdermal Carrier Smell
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 05:28 PM
  3. Where are the transdermal carriers at???
    By nosnmiveins in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 12:07 PM
  4. Anybody ever just try lotion for a transdermal carrier?
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 11:45 AM
  5. DMSO vs other transdermal carriers
    By twerp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in