Using Piperin to potentiate Formestane
- 08-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Using Piperin to potentiate Formestane
I have 10g of Formestane coming and I am planning on mixing it into a 70% DMSO/Distilled solution. I am going to buy some Piperin Nigrum extract (and GSE) to use as a potentiator. I've read a little here and there about its enhancing abilities. I was thinking that I would go with whatever 5-10% of the final solution as the ml amount of Piperin and GSE I will add. Does anyone have any ideas on this?
- 08-27-2007, 01:07 PM
- 08-27-2007, 06:28 PM
08-28-2007, 12:44 PM
There are certainly "stronger" AI's on the market that are great for immediate, short-term PCT, but I wouldn't recommend them for extended use like I would form. A lot of guys think that "all T, no E" is the way to go, but that's simply not healthy in the long run. We need some E just like women need some T - it's just important that we try to optimize the ratio in a way that doesn't create other health issues.
08-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Transdermal application leads for a slow, steady release into the system; therefore you're body will have more stable blood concentration at all times.
Oral use, leads to huge spikes in your blood concentration. Bioperine would be useful in oral application because it enhances your intestine's ability to 'absorb' nutrients and the like. Bioperine and Grapefruit may inhibit some of the enzymes that degrade formestane in the liver, which lead to a longer half-life.
It's important to remember that the active will degrade from your system based on how concetrated it is: in half-lives. Half of a little bit is still just a little bit. Half of a lot is a lot less than before.
Since oral formestane is poorly absorbed and causes for large spikes in serum concentrations, it will degrade a lot more quickly than transdermal use. Oral half-life is approximately 3 hours. Transdermal half-life (depending on the carrier you use) can be several times longer.
08-28-2007, 04:44 PM
my thought was that by using those agents as part of my transdermal it would keep a higher level of Formestane moving through the system - with less pass degradetion. Sure I'm taking 250mg 2x a day in a 70% DMSO/Distilled solution - and getting plenty - but, always want the best delivery - : technically - wouldn't it enhance?
08-28-2007, 05:05 PM
2) Because oral andministration is "Woot Woot, First stop: YOU'RE LIVER", the majority of formestane gets killed off right away. With transdermal application, the first stop is whereever you rubbed it in. After that, it has to travel into your liver where only a small amount gets destroyed because it's only a small amount to begin with. While that little bit gets 'offed', you're body is bringing in another small amount through your application site.
12-27-2007, 11:42 PM
01-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Deadlift are you implying to take the formestane transdermal and take DHB, bioperin, etc orally to decrease degradation of the formestane while it passes threw the liver or are you trying to add the bioperin, dhb, or whatever to the transdermal mix to help absorption?? The latter idea I'd say is pointless.
03-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Doyou think the premade carriers penetrate and/or Soakt would be effective for delivering formestane?
03-19-2008, 08:11 AM
what would the new trisorbagen[AX product] do to help formastanes oralavalibility---would it have to be all in the same cap ,so it reaches the liver at the same time?
03-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ruffneck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2004, 03:39 PM
- By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2004, 05:07 AM
- By lifted in forum SupplementsReplies: 58Last Post: 03-02-2004, 02:33 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:52 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2004, 06:52 PM