Transdermal Delivery

  1. New Member
    HooRah66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.21%

    Transdermal Delivery


    Well im new to this, Since I hurt my arm I want to throw EQ in for the benefits, but I'm experimenting on this upcoming cycle and not injecting anything and If I was going to inject it wouldn't be EQ. Anyway a few weeks back my friend was explaining to me about Transdermal and I understand Bold base powder can be used transdermaly.

    I did read a short guide on a bulk UK supplement company and it looked pretty good, but where do you get the friggin carriers and what one is the best to look for? I wanna give this a whirl and see what its like.

  2. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Penetrate works well but do not expect >75% final concentration to work too well. http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/64/list.html

    There are others but I will not link them since they are not board sponsors. Try a google search for phlojel ultra. It is more expensive but holds a higher concentration which equates to less times it puts the lotion on its skin.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  3. New Member
    HooRah66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Penetrate works well but do not expect >75% final concentration to work too well. http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/64/list.html

    There are others but I will not link them since they are not board sponsors. Try a google search for phlojel ultra. It is more expensive but holds a higher concentration which equates to less times it puts the lotion on its skin.
    How many times a day I would I need to apply with the Penetrate if I wanted to run EQ at 400mg a week? And I heard the best way is to mix with a carrier then use a syringe?

    Oh and thanks for the speedy response
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HooRah66 View Post
    How many times a day I would I need to apply with the Penetrate if I wanted to run EQ at 400mg a week?
    First, is your dosage based on Boldenone Undeclynate? If so, then you need to find the ester weight and account for that in your dosing scheme. If I remember correctly for every 100mg of Boldenone Undeclynate there is actually 60-65mg Boldenone due to the ester.

    This is where it gets fun. 400mg Boldenone Undeclynate per week would then equate to ~ 250mg Boldenone base per week. Now you have to figure for transdemal absorption rate. I would figure 20-30% at most. So, the next step is to figure your daily dose since without th ester it needs to be applied daily. 250mg/.25= 1000mg per week. 1000mg/7= 143mg/day needs to be applied. Making a mixture at 75mg/ml you would need 2-1ml applications/day.

    My personal experience showed that 200mg/day was a good transdermal dosage.

    BTW, I have done some fun experimentation with transdermals. I logged it here:
    40-day Transdermal Test/Oral Turinabol Cycle

    Quote Originally Posted by HooRah66 View Post
    And I heard the best way is to mix with a carrier then use a syringe?
    Yes, that is correct. Oral syringe works excellent.
    I purchased 60ml bottles and screw on oral syringe caps (google "Adapta Cap")
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  5. New Member
    HooRah66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.21%

    Maths overload , so which one of the carriers do you use above? and which would suit me the most for my EQ doseages? Then you buy a bottle to store it in with a syringe top?
  6. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    For ease I would recommend Penetrate. Make it 75mg/ml and apply 2X/day to start. See how you do and adjust dose as needed.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  7. New Member
    HooRah66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    For ease I would recommend Penetrate. Make it 75mg/ml and apply 2X/day to start. See how you do and adjust dose as needed.
    Right so that would work out at 1050mg per week, how much of that is lost due to transdermal?

    So for a 4-5 week cycle I would only need 6-7 grams of base powder?
  8. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HooRah66 View Post
    Right so that would work out at 1050mg per week, how much of that is lost due to transdermal?
    70-80% Lost but that is conservative. Alternate your application areas. Use spots where skin is thin and vascular. Forearms, Inner Bi, quads, & upper chest/clavicle. Get some Test Base and run that with the Bold. Test Base is excellent transdermally.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  9. New Member
    HooRah66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    70-80% Lost but that is conservative. Alternate your application areas. Use spots where skin is thin and vascular. Forearms, Inner Bi, quads, & upper chest/clavicle. Get some Test Base and run that with the Bold. Test Base is excellent transdermally.
    I'm running something else with the bold.

    80% lost? Is that even worth it? So out of 10grams I’m only going to get 2 out of it?

    Also what’s the half life using it transdermally or is it based on the powder? I want bold for the lean gains and to help my arm, I have a constant aching / painful tricep that comes back every time after 3 weeks rest.
  10. New Member
    bearmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    262
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Penetrate works well but do not expect >75% final concentration to work too well. http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/64/list.html

    There are others but I will not link them since they are not board sponsors. Try a google search for phlojel ultra. It is more expensive but holds a higher concentration which equates to less times it puts the lotion on its skin.
    If you decide to go with Phlojel absolutely do not buy it from phlojel.us (triceptor). The guy seemed to be credible on another highly respected board but he has disappeared. It's been three months since I've ordered and haven't received it. My last email correspondence with him was maybe 1.5 months ago.

    To me, Phlojel seems to be the best carrier available but get it from somewhere else.
  11. New Member
    HooRah66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat View Post
    If you decide to go with Phlojel absolutely do not buy it from phlojel.us (triceptor). The guy seemed to be credible on another highly respected board but he has disappeared. It's been three months since I've ordered and haven't received it. My last email correspondence with him was maybe 1.5 months ago.

    To me, Phlojel seems to be the best carrier available but get it from somewhere else.
    Oh really? thanks for that I'm thinking about Phlojel as its cheaper and higher absorb.
  12. New Member
    fatsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    279
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    96.27%

    sucks that triceptor is being has turned scammer on a perfectly legal item.

    Do other people have scam stories to report?
  13. New Member
    bearmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    262
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    sucks that triceptor is being has turned scammer on a perfectly legal item.

    Do other people have scam stories to report?
    On another board there were people who experienced similar but eventually either got their product or a refund but with much hassle and wasted time.

    There are other places to get Phlojel. Here is one: http://www.globaldrugs.com/pharmacy/natnrx.htm

    I'm considering purchasing from there.
  14. New Member
    fatsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    279
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    96.27%

    The source police will likely get you for that one. But seeing as it is just a td cream not even approaching a pharmaceutical. I don't really see the harm.
  15. Banned
    agent8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%

    % that is transported


    I got a 100ml bottle of phlojel ultra and mixed 15gr stanozolol, and 10gr oxandrolone. I first wetted powders with 99.9% DMSO liq. then mixed with PJ and then thinned it down with a DMSO so I could draw through 5ml oral syring. I figured that I ended up with 150ml so that mean 166mg/ml or 66mg oxandrolone/100mg stanozolol/ml.
    PJ will only transport steroids with less than 7 carbon esters and I'm sure the % that actually reaches the bloodstream varies upon the molecular weight. I thought the bases would have 50% transport and more with DMSO added.
  16. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by agent8 View Post
    I got a 100ml bottle of phlojel ultra and mixed 15gr stanozolol, and 10gr oxandrolone. I first wetted powders with 99.9% DMSO liq. then mixed with PJ and then thinned it down with a DMSO so I could draw through 5ml oral syring. I figured that I ended up with 150ml so that mean 166mg/ml or 66mg oxandrolone/100mg stanozolol/ml.
    PJ will only transport steroids with less than 7 carbon esters and I'm sure the % that actually reaches the bloodstream varies upon the molecular weight. I thought the bases would have 50% transport and more with DMSO added.
    Unless you get your powders for free your blend is a horrific waste of money. Winstrol may be cheap but anavar is not. You have pretty much thrown 80% of your anabolic steroids away considering they are methylated for oral bioavailability. In the future just cap your oral powders to get 100% absorption opposed to 20-30%
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  17. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    457
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Unless you get your powders for free your blend is a horrific waste of money. Winstrol may be cheap but anavar is not. You have pretty much thrown 80% of your anabolic steroids away considering they are methylated for oral bioavailability. In the future just cap your oral powders to get 100% absorption opposed to 20-30%
    What he said. Why???????? Site specific growth maybe?
  18. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    What he said. Why???????? Site specific growth maybe?
    I could see him doing it if it were a NSAID for site specific but to put an oral in transdermal for systemic transport is just a ridiculous waste of time and money.

    BTW, the following can help him cap his product in the future. Look familiar?

    Filler for capping your own powders?
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  19. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Unless you get your powders for free your blend is a horrific waste of money. Winstrol may be cheap but anavar is not. You have pretty much thrown 80% of your anabolic steroids away considering they are methylated for oral bioavailability. In the future just cap your oral powders to get 100% absorption opposed to 20-30%
    AMEN!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  20. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    457
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    I could see him doing it if it were a NSAID for site specific but to put an oral in transdermal for systemic transport is just a ridiculous waste of time and money.

    BTW, the following can help him cap his product in the future. Look familiar?

    Filler for capping your own powders?
    lol. Those were the days. Making steroids was like baking a cake. The stories I could tell.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Transdermal Time-Release Patch Vs Oral Delivery
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. Transdermal delivery system
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 10:45 AM
  3. need basic information on transdermal delivery
    By dosterschill in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 12:30 AM
  4. Prohormones before 4 PM and transdermal delivery
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:42 PM
  5. Test ENTH as a transdermal
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in