Booo on my T4 :(

txwakeskater

Awards
So i get my T4 today, open up the package and the gel had squirted all over the package. Then i open up my DMSO and more than half was all crystalized. So i added a tad of water to it.Hope thats okay.:confused: Also this stuff feels alot smoother when i put it on, is that normal? It looks as though BDC got a new shipment company? Anyhow im still a happy customer even though a quarter of my T4 was squirted out into the bag. :mad: one + about this company is my order got in here in just a day!!

time to pack on the weight!! :eek:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You should not have added water to the dmso but it will not hurt it. the reason it crystalized is that it freezes at about 50 degrees.. All you had to do was heat it up and whalla. Talk to ya

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It squirted all over the box?  I go to great lengths to protect the bottles during shipment as any one that has order knows...

Contact me and we'll work something out...

Chemo

Kay

Awards
You should not have added water to the dmso but it will not hurt it. the reason it crystalized is that it freezes at about 50 degrees.. All you had to do was heat it up and whalla. Talk to ya
come on curtis... how much is that in celcius???

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I didn't want ot confuse our little US buddy. i would say about 10 ` C.. Talk to ya... ;)

Kay

Awards
I didn't want ot confuse our little US buddy. i would say about 10 ` C.. Talk to ya... ;)
:D backward americans.....
i mean protectors of freedom, protectors of canada, canada is the 51st state, but we still can't figure out the funny units of celsius and kilometers ;) :D

txwakeskater

Awards
I meant that the bag that you put the bottle in it squirted all over.

whatcha wanna do...?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by txwakeskater
I meant that the bag that you put the bottle in it squirted all over.

whatcha wanna do...?
Next time we're in chat let's talk about it and settle on something good ;)

Chemo

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Yeah, When I got my DMSO from Lemange it was all frozen, but I knew not to add water and heat it up.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kay

i mean protectors of freedom, protectors of canada, canada is the 51st state, but we still can't figure out the funny units of celsius and kilometers ;) :D
yeah..I guess I'm bilingual, measuremently (is that even a word?) speaking, of course

Man.... the metric system is easy...I dont see how some (fellow) Americans dont get it :confused:.

I mean, come on. the measurement (i.e. weight, volume and distance) part is easy...I just haven't gotten the temperatures down yet ;)...but I'm getting there....

English measurements (i.e. inch, yard, etc.) are stupid, albeit useful (at times) but still stupid...I know some people that dont even know how many inches are in 1 yard (36" just to let ya know)....

metric...all you do is multiply or divide by 10....simple

Well there's my rant on the english/metric debate....

LG. :cool:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
lg you amaze me.... just so you know the calc from c to f is 9/5 + 32... Talk to ya...

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Just got my T-4, that was fast, thanks BDC. I had the same problem with a bunch of it squirted all over the plastic bag it came in. I just rubbed it on me, who knows how much I just took;)

I think its most probably due to the fact it is up at high altitude during shipment and causes the it to expand and come out of the top around the pump. Maybe if you capped the bottles and packed the pump beside the bottle this might prevent this, if altitude is the problem.

My DMSO is totally solid, so I just heat it up and then pour it into the T-4 right? Should I heat that up too and shake vigorously or just shake it up after I add it?

Thanks for the help.

txwakeskater

Awards
Just heat up the DmSO, then pour in.... LG has a theory about the 4ad coming outa the solution after a couple days and then you could heat the whole thing just to make sure, but for now i would just say heat the dmso. :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
DMSO freezes at a low temp.. So just heat it up and pour it in. Then shake the Ph bottle very well.... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..

Number 5

Awards

i thought england was the 51st state?

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
damn. what happend to your T4 sucks. but, i'm sure Chemo will work something out with you since all i hear are good comments from BDC Nutrition and Chemo. I haven't ordered from him yet but i will when i save up some money ;)
Hey Chemo, ever ship to the caribbean? (Dominican Republic) hehe

txwakeskater

Awards
we already got this sorted out along time ago... BDC nutrition is the **** !!! :)

yea i re read what i said :D

Last edited:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
we already got this sorted out along time ago... BDC nutrition is the best supplement company/customer sercice company i have ever worked with. :)
Oh christ, I hope he sent you knee pads too.....