4-AD Transdermal Application! - AnabolicMinds.com

4-AD Transdermal Application!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

4-AD Transdermal Application!

I just recieved LG 4-AD+ and am going to stack it with 1-AD which will be run @ 400mg a day. I am going to be doing 8 squirts a day of this stuff (4 Servings) @ 2 servings in the morning after a hot shower and 2 servings in the evening after a hot shower.

I think I am going to put the application on my inner Forearm/Bicep but I wanna make sure this is a good spot. Im taking about the crevice between where the begining of your bicep starts and your forearm ends. Kinda the opposite side of the elbow. I was either thinking this or the top of my chest. Can anyone gimmie some tips as to how to use this stuff cause it is my first time using a transdermal and I dont wanna screw it up! Thanks!!!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You'll want to rotate application spots with every application..ie am dose on chest, pm dose on arms, next am dose on thighs, next pm dose on stomach. This helps to avoid skin irritation as well as keeps the ph absorption more consistent.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The tops of your feet is also a good spot.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. New Member

It would be easiest for me to do the tops of my feet, top of my chest and inner forearms/bicep. I feel like this stuff isn't going to go through teh skin lol. Anyway i don't think i will get any skin irritation and if i do only a few times in the beggining. Where is the spot on the body where the skin is the thinnest for me to apply?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

May I make one suggestion? Put it on downstairs. The worst that could happen is that you get bigger...there.

Just remember to wash well before the misses asks for a dance
  6. New Member

LOL. Are you being serious haha
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Sure Not to imply that you need any help, of course
  8. New Member

I think the only spots I am going to rotate is an arm application done on my lower bicep/upper forearm area (correct?) and my upper chest near my colar bone (correct?). I am will rotate them with arm and chest day
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Just be careful not to accidentally rub the stuff off on anyone, ESPECIALLY women or children.
  10. New Member

I was just reading that the arm isnt teh best spot for application. I think i am going to do the top of my chest, top of my feet and maybe my wrists? Good idea?
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    LOL. Are you being serious haha
    According to literature the scrotum is the best place for absorption at least for transdermal testosterone.
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just recieved LG 4-AD+ and am going to stack it with 1-AD which will be run @ 400mg a day. I am going to be doing 8 squirts a day of this stuff (4 Servings) @ 2 servings in the morning after a hot shower and 2 servings in the evening after a hot shower.
    Can you do me a really huge favor and log your results thoroughly once you start the cycle?

The 4-AD+/1-AD stack transdermally is really interesting to me, I'm scared of methyls due to all the high volume drinking I used to do.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/node/71
    Surface Area (A): This should be rather straightforward. The larger the surface area of application, all else being equal, the greater the rate of penetration. Obviously, we can manipulate this to some extent.

Skin Thickness (L): Again, fairly straightforward, the thicker the effective area of the skin barrier -- meaning the stratum corneum, the dermis and epidermis, the slower the rate of penetration. We cannot change our skin thickness, and though we can change the site of application, the areas with the thinnest skin, such as eyelids and scrotum, are areas we do not really want to use.
  14. New Member

Thank you very much for that information on that last post ^^^^

I am going to read it tonight when i get home from work, and yes i will log my results throughly. I hoping to gain around 10 pounds and i want my bench to go up a good 25-30lbs.

Another question - If im eating like a beast there is no chance for my BF% to go down is there?
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Interesting. Definitely respect Par. Wondering where he got the information as this is one area of the article he did not cite references. Here is what I was basing my statement on:

Compounded Percutaneous Testosterone Gel: Use And Effects in Hypogonadal Men
    from Journal of the American Board of Family Practice
    Christopher B. Cutter, MD, private practice, and the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine.

"The scrotal skin is about five times more efficient at absorbing percutaneously applied steroids."
  16. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

And what is this "Compounded Percutaneous Testosterone Gel" solution consist of. The ones that are readily available contain some solvents that I would rather not apply to my scrotum...thank you
  17. New Member

Didn't say it would be pleasant

The study was referring to Testoderm. The reference is made in an organogel study however and is available for download here:

http://www.phlojel.us/dl/Lecithin%20...stosterone.PDF
  18. New Member

i love how this thread goes from a 4-ad application question to putting pro-hormones on my nutsack LOL

So the verdict is tops of feet and top of chest?

I was thinking about innerforearm/wrist is that ok too?
  19. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Tops of chest up to clavicle. Shoulders,traps, inner arms, calves, inner thighs etc. You need a large area to spread out the gel. The larger the area the better.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    ...The larger the area the better.
    Sorry Eagleman003. Guess that rules out the "Bald Eagle," if you follow
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne View Post
    May I make one suggestion? Put it on downstairs. The worst that could happen is that you get bigger...there.
    actually, the WORST that could happen is it could disrupt "normal activiteis" - including testicular function (above & beyond ordinary suppression)...I'd rather be over cautious & KEEP my leydig cells intact!

Or do we have data to the effect that the crotch is just fine for transdermal androgens long-term?
  22. New Member

I wont be putting this stuff near my balls period lol. If i apply applications at 10am in the morning and again around 8-10pm would the late night application keep me up from going to bed? Also, is it ok to take a 1-ad pill right before sleep so that way it is floating around my system at night?
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wont be putting this stuff near my balls period lol. If i apply applications at 10am in the morning and again around 8-10pm would the late night application keep me up from going to bed? Also, is it ok to take a 1-ad pill right before sleep so that way it is floating around my system at night?
    I have used 4ad 1test trans a few times. Great stack, better than any of the methyl-crap stuff thats out today. The 4AD does cause sleep disturbances, but I'm sure its dose dependant.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

If I wanted to do this at some point is it available through online retailers or through the non white market?
  25. New Member

It's pratically impossible to find
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.

can you pulse transdermals and have the same effects and lack of sides
  27. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    If I wanted to do this at some point is it available through online retailers or through the non white market?
    Might as well get the real deal.
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat View Post
    Might as well get the real deal.
    I can think of at least 2 reasons why this vs "real" gear. One being just queasiness about using a needle in the first place. The other though is transportability & family. I can manage to take a 3oz bottle of any liquid on a plane, but it sure wouldn't be as easy for me to bring a few days worth of pins. The family part is similar, I could just have a bottle that previously held anything holding this in it, and it could be in my medicine cabinet, and no worries about wives/kids/parents freaking out.

A friend of mine used to keep GHB in Scope bottles
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I can think of at least 2 reasons why this vs "real" gear. One being just queasiness about using a needle in the first place. The other though is transportability & family. I can manage to take a 3oz bottle of any liquid on a plane, but it sure wouldn't be as easy for me to bring a few days worth of pins. The family part is similar, I could just have a bottle that previously held anything holding this in it, and it could be in my medicine cabinet, and no worries about wives/kids/parents freaking out.

I'm referring to transdermal testosterone vs transdermal 4AD
  30. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

Dude, don't bring that **** into an airport. If any of the TSA folks get curious, well, that is considered a steroid and only vary bad people use steroids. We have to put them in jail because they are so bad. Seriously though be careful with that.

As for application spots, you will want to put it in areas where you have the least body hair. Sometimes when the solution evaporates it will leave the solids on your hairs. They don't do much good there. I've also found success spreading the crap from the obliques up into the arm pit. But i'm not that hairy so most locations work good. If your solution contains DMSO keep it far away from your sack.
  31. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    can you pulse transdermals and have the same effects and lack of sides

Nope pulsing a transdermal is retarded. I wouldn't "pulse" anything anyway as I just don't agree with this method. I think it can be more harmful.
  32. New Member

Maybe I missed it, what carrier do you plan on using?

With DMSO, or strong alcohol content carriers like penetrate, site rotation is a must because of dryness, and skin irritation.

I've personally follow up applications of transdermals with dmso, after the area has dried to further push through the residue. I've seen others suggest that you reapply some td carrier (without hormone added) to the area after the hormone loaded carrier has dried, to further drive through residue.

I think the tops of the feet kick butt personally. If you use stuff like tren base, you can even get tren cough if you scrub the area throughly with a lufa sponge and hot water before.

The tops of the feet are limited in surface area, and as stated before with dmso, or alcohol based carriers they can get dried. What is worse is that in the morning it is a pain in the but to avoid putting socks on for around 20 minutes while everything dries.
  33. New Member

OK today was my first day on cycle. I woke up around 9:30am and took a hot shower. I got out and dried off and applied a hot air blowdryer to the area i was applying the application to (tops of feet and top of chest). I used 4 pumps (2 Servings) and put 1 on each foot and 2 on my chest. This stuff came out like hair gel pratically and was very thick to my surprise. I shook the bottle well before using. I used a plastic sandwhich baggy placed on one of my fingers to rub the gel into the skin and spread it around the area evenly. I am going to apply 4 more pumps to the same spots tonight. I am going to use the tops of my feet and chest untill they get irritated or dry out. Is that ok?

I noticed that even 3 hours after the application I could see shiny, glossy "stuff" on the tops of my feet and top of my chest - is this normal?

Also how long should i expect for this stuff to kick in, although today i did get a sick pump in the gym hehe...
  34. New Member

In my experience, transdermals take about a week to kick in. The pumps youre feeling are probably from the 1ad orals. That stuff used to give me the sickest pumps after only a day or two.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Mine comes out like skim milk :\
  36. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    Mine comes out like skim milk :\
    So is it bad that mine comes out like a loose gel? This product was produced around 2004
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Probably not, just using a different carrier now that I think of it. Sorry to worry you

I'd prefer mine to be thicker actually. Try rubbing 4 squirts of water on, lol.
  38. New Member

Hey guys im 5 days into my cycle and ive gained a good 4 pounds (i weigh myself every morning). I do feel a little bloated and have more energy in the gym. I havent had any strength increase yet and i feel as though the 1-AD i am taking @ 400mg which expired in APril 2007 isnt working as well as i had hoped. As for the transdermal I am applying it to my inner arms and tops of feet. 8 Squirts a day (8ml) is the 4-ad dose which is around 500 mg transdermal. I hope this 1-AD is still potent but i feel like it is not. I do not have any acne and my libido is still very good. Opinions?

Also my doses are as follows:

10am --- 1ad and 4ad
    3pm --- 1ad
    8pm ---- 1ad and 4ad
    12am --- 1-ad (havent had any sleeping problems)
    Last edited by Eagleman003; 06-29-2007 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Forgot something
  39. New Member

way to soon to tell, no experience with 4ad or 1ad, but with test I generally just get hornier the first week. Week 2 is like "maybe there is a difference". Week 3 is like "Hell Yes! this is what I'm talking about"
  40. New Member

What can i do about spots drying out adn the skin peeling around the area of application? SHould i continue applying application there or stop? So far i have just been doing upper chest, forearms and tops of feet
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG 4-AD Transdermal
    By chicagotom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 09:34 PM
  2. Where can I get some nice 4-AD transdermal?
    By SWOLE93 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:54 PM
  3. Nor / 4 AD transdermal homebrew
    By jediclampet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:31 PM
  4. Syno vs. 4-AD Transdermal
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 01:26 PM
  5. 4-ad transdermal +oral???