trans recipe for dummies
- 05-23-2007, 01:19 PM
trans recipe for dummies
Hello i have a history with test prop injections, and would like to move on to transdermals. Ive searched the threads for something i could grasp. I am considering testogel buts its bloody expensive. Could someone please direct me to recipe thread. Im thinking test base or bold base.
- 05-25-2007, 05:08 AM
I have a strong preference for phlojel but the compounding instructions always throw every one off and get them all weirded out about it.
Penetrate from the board sponser works fairly well and is VERY CHEAP (I'm using it now) . Because it has so much alchohol in it, it will readily absorb base powders without too much difficulties.
Because it is alcohol based it also has a tendency to dry out the skin, which becomes a absorbtion issue.
There is also finaderm from the board sponser Universal Kits. Alot of people love it, but it aint going to deliver the 75% absorbtion rate is promises.
- 05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
which will deliver the absorbtion rate. i will be mixing test base, do you know of a link or do you know the proper amount to mix if wanting to have 50mg absorbed. Also which aas would work best for strength and cut. Ive done test prop injections and did gain some nice mass but also retained water. Im a cyclist so im looking more for recovery and strength gains.
05-26-2007, 05:15 AM
test is test is test....nice size and strenght, but you'll get water.
If you just want strenght without mass consider the PH, superdrol, holy **** talk about strength.
I have heard anavar works the same way. If I was a cycleist I would think about anavar.
As far as absorbtion phlojel is the way to go. It delivers great absorbtion especially with a dmso pretreat.
Penetrate is pretty respectable too, but the skin drying properties start to comprimise it farther into the cycle
05-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the reply, I was also considering boldenone but have read mixed reviews. So what powder quantities? It doesnt seem to be very cost friendly compared to injecting. $2 a gram, 10g every day. Thats a lot a coin. Or am i doing the math wrong?
06-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Typical first time Test E weekly dose: 500mg
500mg X .72 (~28% is enthanate ester)= 360mg Test Base.
360/.40= 900mg/7= 128mg/day
Boldenone Formula: 100mg/ml
3.3g Bold base
40-day Transdermal Test/Oral Turinabol Cycle
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
08-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Two questions for those who know about and use transdermals:
(1) Has anyone got a recipe for a PLO (Phlojel) type transdermal carrier with lecithin base, or can point me to the board where one is posted? I've searched the web to get some general info about ingredients but cannot find detailed instructions or ingredients.
(2) What are the general parameters for which compounds are likely to work well with transdermal application... mol wt etc.
08-03-2007, 10:03 PM
08-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Quote: Probably better off just buying it prepared. Google "phlojel"
Agree for small scale use. I know it's not easy to make but was looking to make a pretty large batch (with commercial machinery from a friend) for me and a group ...cause Phlojel (which I have used before) is good but pretty expensive when you add shipping outside the states.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alt+F4 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2004, 06:55 PM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-02-2004, 01:01 PM
- By tag in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2004, 01:12 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2003, 09:18 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:35 PM