- 05-04-2007, 03:41 PM
I purchased some of this stuff before and it worked well. Anyway I made a recent purchase and now it seems they changed the formula. Before they said 12g of powder will easily be held by 16 oz of finaderm. That was fine. Now I get some and it says the same thing on the directions but I only ordered 3 and got 6 bottles. Now the guy is telling me that the bottles only hold 8 oz instead of 16, so I can only use 6 grams of powder per bottle. Something doesn't make sense here...Last time I did 12 grams of powder in one bottle, 20 pumps was equal to 1000mg....Now he is saying 6 grams in one bottle, 20 pumps equals 500 mg. Also on the directions it says you can add your powder to rubing alcohol, 2Tbs to the powder and then shake it, add the finaderm shake... I don't know, I really can't think straight about this right now. I am just disapointed. I need to find a simlar lotion type transdermal but I really don't want to waste the finaderm I have now, and there is no way I am gonna try to get a refund...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sheesh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2003, 11:21 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2003, 12:20 PM
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2002, 04:27 PM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 06:58 PM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2002, 01:38 PM