1T/4AD trans, need advice!!

1. Registered User
    Answers

1T/4AD trans, need advice!!

I made my first homemade transdermal and just want to make sure I didn't screw it up. I used dermabolics 4oz transport and added 4.5 grams 4ad and 3 grams 1test (same as old S1+). I just did my first application, and I can feel a little bit of grain. It's not too bad, but I can feel little pieces of grain when I rub it on. Now that it's dried, there isn't any noticable powder on my skin but I'm worried about saturation. Is it ok for the transdermal to feel mildly gritty or did I f-ck up my mix? Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Just to be safe take a deep bowl and heat it up in the microwave full of water. Put it in there for about a minute, well depending on your wattage just enough to make it hot enough so you can hold your finger in the water for at least 20 seconds, but not hot enough to burn you. Then take the bottle and let it sit in the water for a little bit. Make sure to take the cap off first. Also make sure there is not so much water that the bottle floats, you don't want to lose your stuff!. Let it sit for a few minutes and swirl it around once in while, once the water gets cool heat it up again. Then shake the bottle vigorously. I don't have too much experience with this but I give you what I can offer to help.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I always like to keep some straight carrier available to chase gritty compounds.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    I always like to keep some straight carrier available to chase gritty compounds.

Yeah I was thinking about that, I'll probably get another 4oz transport matrix. Should there be no grain at all in the transdermal? Its been a while, but I think the old S1+ might have had a tiny bit of grain that would clog the sprayer. I'm using an oral syringe now, but I tried spraying my mix bottle and the spray head got clogged quick. How much of the straight matrix do you think I should add once I get a new bottle?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Strategic View Post
    Should there be no grain at all in the transdermal?
    In a perfect world? Yes. Unfortuneately reality is a different animal. Granted, you could lower the final concentration of the compound and should see better results regarding consistency but will need to apply more compound. My experience with quite a few carriers, PE's & solvents has shown that Test Base & Boldenone base at concentrations >= 100mg/ml have a tendency to have some residual grittiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategic View Post
    How much of the straight matrix do you think I should add once I get a new bottle?
    I have never had the good fortune to play with the chemicals you are currently using.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. got my 1T today, need advice now.
    By austin82388 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 03:44 PM
  2. My 1T/4AD/4OHT Phlojel Trans Cycle
    By RUREADY4ME in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 10:37 AM
  3. 1t cyp/4ad cyp vs Trans 1t/4ad
    By intrepid in forum Anabolics