Can 1-test Ether be used in a transdermal?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Can 1-test Ether be used in a transdermal?

Couldn't find the answer using "Search." Can the ether be used in a transdermal with Penetrate?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Why would you want to use it transdermally?. The Ether is there for a reason...
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why would you want to use it transdermally?. The Ether is there for a reason...
    Okay, then let me ask a follow-up: does the ether need to be capped, or can it be taken "straight" without the intense burning of conventional 1-test?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chippewa View Post
    Okay, then let me ask a follow-up: does the ether need to be capped, or can it be taken "straight" without the intense burning of conventional 1-test?
    I don't really understand what you are trying to say. I don't think you would be able to use it in a transdermal if you broke open the gelcaps, but I'm not sure if this is what you are asking?. I don't think it would be worth the hassle anyway if you did figure out how to do it. You are paying extra for the ester so you don't have to run it transdermally.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Sorry, let me clarify. If SWIM had a supply of pure 1-test ether powder, not in capsules, does it need to be encapsulated, or can I take it "straight" without the classic "1-test burn" feeling?

Thanks, and + rep for helping me out.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Sorry, let me clarify. If SWIM had a supply of pure 1-test ether powder, not in capsules, does it need to be encapsulated, or can I take it "straight" without the classic "1-test burn" feeling?

Do you mean just swallowing the powder straight? Caps would be the easier way to go IMO. Is there a reason why you wouldn't want to make capsules?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I never felt the burn actually, but I am pretty sure it refers to a burning sensation felt when applied to the skin. I thought you were talking about Moleculars 1T Ether product that was in oil. If you have 1Test Ether Powder you won't feel a burn because it is meant to be used orally. I never knew that 1Test Ether powder was even sold, even before the ban... The only one test ether product I know of was Moleculars product...
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I never felt the burn actually, but I am pretty sure it refers to a burning sensation felt when applied to the skin. I thought you were talking about Moleculars 1T Ether product that was in oil. If you have 1Test Ether Powder you won't feel a burn because it is meant to be used orally. I never knew that 1Test Ether powder was even sold, even before the ban... The only one test ether product I know of was Moleculars product...

It was sold in bulk by beyond-a-century. I'll probably go the usual route and mix it with sesame oil and biopreine.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

It was sold in bulk by beyond-a-century. I'll probably go the usual route and mix it with sesame oil and biopreine.

Hey that sounds good. I have heard of b.a.c, even had their sit saved in my favorites but I lost it. Sounds like you have good plan though...Unless someone elese has some more input, I tried helping as best I could though.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I found the site. The place is in the same state as me, but its way up in kissing cousin country. Way up north where the weirdos live.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gakic Can A Creatine Alternative Be Found In Gakic
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 06:13 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 11:24 AM
  3. Twin Peak: can a cheat day be put in your diet?
    By Irongame in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 02:52 AM