Adding 4-AD to homebrew...

1. Adding 4-AD to homebrew...

okay, i just started my homebrew cycle on monday. it's 4 g 1-test, 2 g of fina and 4 g of 4-ad, in the latest homebrew formula. sex drive is down, which wasn't a problem until i took this girl out for a beer last night and you can guess how that ended. the thing was that instead of my usual 10 secs, it took me forever to come, which i think is scary because i've only been on this stuff for less than a week. so i'll need to add more 4-ad, otherwise i'll go completely impotent. now, can i just dump 4-ad powder into the premixed solution (would it dissolve?), or should i take something else for sex drive or maybe mix a new batch with only 4-ad and apply that in addition to my original stuff? i'm planning to see this girl for at least a while to come...

2. Originally posted by Number 5
    or maybe mix a new batch with only 4-ad and apply that in addition to my original stuff?

I would do that. (which is what I might do also)
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

3. Originally posted by Number 5
    the thing was that instead of my usual 10 secs, it took me forever to come, which i think is scary
    Look at the bright side.....I'm sure she loved it!!!!
    •   

4. Re: Re: Adding 4-AD to homebrew...

Originally posted by dg806

Look at the bright side.....I'm sure she loved it!!!!

True, True...
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

5. You coul add another 4g of 4-ad no prob i think. Might take a little heat but it could be done.....But wait you have already used some... Try this put 1g in at a time until you hit 4g. That way if it is too much you can tell... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya

6. thanks, i'll give that a try...

7. And people wonder why I do not recommend 1-test and fina..Sorry gents, I like MY equipment..lol!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adding grapeseed extract to homebrew
    By FlyByU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 01:14 AM
  2. 4-ad Trans brand and Homebrew Trans
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 07:43 PM
  3. Stacking M1T/4-AD and when to take them
    By 9volt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 08:13 AM
  4. Any luck ADDING an ester to a powder?
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 08:53 PM
  5. Has anyone added 1-test to T-1?
    By T-Bar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 02:42 PM