How long to run trans 4-ad

embrace

Awards
Quick question, is 8 weeks too long or should I cut it off at 6 weeks. Running it with Var @ 40 mg ED

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
why is it okay to run for so long? please explain.

i have been told, for the most part, 6 weeks regardless of the steroid.

At least to keep the sides minimal and to make a successful pct recovery.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Average testosterone cycle is ~12 weeks. 4AD converts to test and whether delivered transdermal or oral it is not hepatoxic. So, why do they say 6 weeks? Perhaps they are referring to 17a methylated orals.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Average testosterone cycle is ~12 weeks. 4AD converts to test and whether delivered transdermal or oral it is not hepatoxic. So, why do they say 6 weeks? Perhaps they are referring to 17a methylated orals.
A mean average of 12 weeks does not explain to me why one would exceed 6 weeks of testosterone supplementation.

Key-
They=My nutritionist/trainer
No sir, on the methylated. Any "normal" test supplementation
Normal= pinning, oral or transdermal

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A mean average of 12 weeks does not explain to me why one would exceed 6 weeks of testosterone supplementation.

Key-
They=My nutritionist/trainer
No sir, on the methylated. Any "normal" test supplementation
Normal= pinning, oral or transdermal
That doesn't explain to me why you would stop at 6.

Testosterone typically gives slow, steady gains as opposed to other more potent compound where more explosive gains are experienced. At six weeks you would just be getting rolling just to stop and attempt to recover as quickly as possible. Anybody that tells you it is harder to recover from 12 weeks of test vs. 6 probably hasn't tried it. I use the same PCT for a 16 week cycle as a 6 week and the recovery and blood work seems to me virtually the same. As a footnote I am comparing test to test, apples to apples so to speak and not considering other more suppressive compounds like nandralone. IMO, FWIW, my 2 cc's :D

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
4ad is quite mild and it takes a few weeks to kick in, i really dont see the point in doing it for just 6 weeks

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
excellent responses guys.

My lab rat is going to be doing a 1-t/4-ad cycle real soon. I think he mentioned doing 200mg-1T and 600mg-4AD ED. Is this a type of cycle he would want to run for 8 weeks or 6 weeks?

Also he mentioned running some Liquidex along side it, .25mg ED.

Normal 4 week PCT with research chemicals.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
excellent responses guys.

My lab rat is going to be doing a 1-t/4-ad cycle real soon. I think he mentioned doing 200mg-1T and 600mg-4AD ED. Is this a type of cycle he would want to run for 8 weeks or 6 weeks?

Also he mentioned running some Liquidex along side it, .25mg ED.

Normal 4 week post cycle therapy with research chemicals.
Looks like a winner if those doses are transdermal. I would run the 4AD for 8 and the 1t for 8 as well if you can tolerate it. It makes me very lethargic, even on a high dose of test. The strength gains however are great and if you keep the kcals coming you should be able to pack on a few lbs of LBM. The 1test seems to take a few weeks to really start it's magic so if you have ever considered using any orals those first weeks would make prime real estate for such an endevour. IMO

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal is the only way to go. This is the recipe he is going to use. Split dosage- AM/PM

Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums

He also has some superdrol and 1-tu(that is about to expire). He thought of running some 1-tu with this stack, but he was worried about sides.

His current weight is 185 pounds, he said he is going to try for at least 3500 cals a day. 8 weeks just on cals alone should equal +2 pounds.

whatcha think of the oral supplementation along side the transdermal?

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal is the only way to go. This is the recipe he is going to use. Split dosage- AM/PM

He also has some superdrol and 1-tu(that is about to expire). He thought of running some 1-tu with this stack, but he was worried about sides.

His current weight is 185 pounds, he said he is going to try for at least 3500 cals a day. 8 weeks just on cals alone should equal +2 pounds.

whatcha think of the oral supplementation along side the transdermal?
it would be fine to stack an oral alongside a transdermal,
for example you could take the 1 T transdermally and the 4ad orally quite a lot of people do this, as for stacking superdrol with is im not sure, If you have any M1T you could take this for 2 weeks to kick start the cycle. let us know how your mate gets on and what gains/sides are like

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
he is doing the transdermal route with both 1-t and 4ad. the only oral supplementation would be 1-tu or superdrol.

will do on sides and gains

oh yeah, he mentioned running cialabol during this 8 weeks too................:bb:

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
the sides on 1ad and 4ad are not too bad as for the other stuff??

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have been running 4ad trans as part of a cycle for approx. 6 weeks now at approximately 600 mg a day with pretty good results. Just realized last night i have a lot more left than i thought and want to end this cycle in a week or so and am dosing it at approximately 1200 mg a day til I run out, I will report back if anything noteworthy happens. Started it today and feel like I am bathing in it

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i found high doses like a least 1000 mg + of 4ad are better and grwat at fighting sides of m1t and 1ad

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have been running 4ad trans as part of a cycle for approx. 6 weeks now at approximately 600 mg a day with pretty good results. Just realized last night i have a lot more left than i thought and want to end this cycle in a week or so and am dosing it at approximately 1200 mg a day til I run out, I will report back if anything noteworthy happens. Started it today and feel like I am bathing in it
Said I was gonna report back on this, today was my last day.
Noticed a few results that were obviously coming: increased bloating, slightly more acne, libido, etc. Also had some solid strength increases in the last week, set a new PR on bench at 365, and this was on my 3rd set. This was in conjunction with finigenx and 1,4, but this latest strength gain was definitely most notable since I bumped up the dosage. I would say if you have enough 4ad left to run at a high dose definitely give it a try

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

His current weight is 185 pounds, he said he is going to try for at least 3500 cals a day. 8 weeks just on cals alone should equal +2 pounds......

thats a big f'ing RAT!!!!:jaw: :run:

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i find the acne takes a while to go, im doing a 1 ad 4ad cycle at the monet but on my next one im going to do a really high dose