- 01-04-2006, 07:28 PM
- 01-04-2006, 10:03 PM
It's bioavailablity is good so why bother. Let's methylate it
- 01-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Dood - maybe we can snort it!!!
01-04-2006, 10:38 PM
01-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm not suggesting there would be an advantage, just asking if there might be. Any other thoughts?
01-05-2006, 01:41 PM
If you could extract and purify the actives it may be a good idea. The phyto-sterols will probably make it through the skin. If Cissus has other components with a molecular weight >400, then they wont be good for transdermal administration.
01-05-2006, 02:38 PM
It would probably turn you a nice toasty brown color..and that's about all.
01-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Why does that not surprise me? jk bro!Originally Posted by Beowulf
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
Similar Forum Threads
- By Graglor in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2010, 05:07 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM
- By Blazer88 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 11-10-2002, 11:34 PM